This position will work closely with sales leadership, analyzing the effectiveness of a wide range of marketing activities and prescribing action items and best practice recommendations based on analysis. Additional responsibilities include assisting with any and all marketing and promotional projects. Provides support to the sales/service team in managing new and existing action activities.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Creates and communicates Stratose’s value proposition, brand equity, identity and positioning to support and grow a comprehensive brand program.
- Maintain complete responsibility for RFP process such as the creation of databases, tracking responses, assigning owners of responses, feedback, and consolidation.
- Monitor external client communication pieces (marketing slicks, slides, giveaways).
- Create monthly and ad hoc reporting.
- Maintain a centralized archive of client presentations, implementation forms, documentations, marketing materials and communications. Maintain final sign-off of data presented for RAM review.
- Interprets market data to develop insights and make actionable recommendations
- Provide consultative analytic insight to internal customers to help build actionable marketing strategies.
- Leverages CRM tools, marketing trends and metrics to ensure competitive advantage and grow market share.
- Develops brand communication strategies, including digital and social media strategies and content that build and sustain trust and support to the overall business objectives of Stratose.
- Assist in the development of market-ready materials.
- Coordinate Sales Analyses with Finance and Operations team.
- Identifies and helps develop product strategy/requirements and evaluates their potential and practicality by analyzing customer needs through clients, market research and interfacing with sales. Determine high-impact metrics as well as ongoing management, maintenance, design and strategic directions for the assigned product(s).
- Performs competitive analyses by evaluating the products and pricing structure of competitors.
- Provide insight on social marketing opportunities.
- Assist with distribution of client facing newsletter type communications.
- Update company website with market research reports, press releases, event information, etc.
- Maintain library of past presentations and case studies.
- Conduct research on industry trends and needs, and other assignments.
- Leads all aspects of marketing activity by driving the creation and delivery of effective marketing plans that will impact client revenue growth targets.
- Works in partnership with sales team to execute and provide insight on industry benchmarking, progress and/or direction.
Additional Required Competencies:
- Ability to work independently and handle, balance and prioritize workload in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Knowledge of marketing principles.
- Knowledge of and experience with healthcare industry trends.
- Knowledge of sales support processes (sales cycle, client reporting).
- Self motivated yet good team player.
Summary of Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Communications/ Marketing, and/or two (2) years or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a professional services or sales organization.
- Sales orientation to support critical link with client-facing and sales professionals.
- Good project management skills with strong orientation toward execution and implementation.
- Proven ability to influence and serve as strategic thinker to senior management.
- Proficient with all applications of MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access.
- Experience in B2B Marketing and in web trends including social marketing.
- Skilled in technical writing for client facing materials.
- Knowledgeable in promotional activities such as advertising, tradeshows.
- Knowledge of insurance and medical terminology
- Adept with MS Office (word, Excel, PP) and related applications
- Ability to use Stratose proprietary systems (i.e. COMPASS, RepriceNow, Clients Only, ProviderNow and future systems TBD).
- Coaching and team building. skills
- Knowledge of Industry trends
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to type on a keyboard
- Ability to converse over a telephone
- Ability to work in office and perform in corporate environment
Indeed - 13 months ago
Leveraging the largest multi-sourced database of active practicing healthcare professionals, HealthLink Dimensions offers flexible data...