Part Time Family Nurse Practitioners Needed at our On-Site Employer Health Center in the Independence, MO area.
At Healthstat, our mission is to improve the health and productivity of participants, reduce overall healthcare costs all while creating an exceptional benefit.
Healthstat (www.healthstatinc.com) is a leading provider of on-site primary care, high health risk intervention, chronic condition management and occupational medical care services in employer facilities. Through on-site centers, preventative care, wellness programs and comprehensive reporting, Healthstat alleviates a corporation’s rising cost of healthcare by improving the health of its employees and dependents. Healthstat currently manages more than 300 clinics nationwide serving over 200,000 participants.
Our clinicians are provided training and support from the Healthstat clinic operations team. Clinic operations are achieved through the use of a state of the art electronic medical record program and predictive modeling tools.
To learn more about Healthstat visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJjCvGRvV7Q&feature=youtu.be
- Must be proficient in Phlebotomy.
- Must be comfortable seeing all ages (2 years and older)
- Must be licensed as a Family Nurse Practitioner in the state of Missouri.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently.
- Must have two - five years of professional clinical experience.
- Must have knowledge and experience in health risk assessment, lifestyle risk reduction, disease management, care management and health promotion.
- Must consent to a background check and complete a drug screen.
- Experience in Urgent Care and/or Occupational Medicine.
- Must be able to work Saturday shifts
- Excellent benefits offered beginning at 20 hours per week.
If you are interested in being a part of a team that inspires healthy change, please contact Randy Mack at 704-936-5554 for more information. You may also fax your resume to 704-323-7931.