Healthbridge Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to work if you have a heart for kids
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 20, 2016
This is a great place. With a max bed of 40 patients you get to know these kids personally. Staffing is awesome. From the time you walk in you are greeted with a smile and welcomed in as if your worked there for forever.
Pros
Great work environmnet
Cons
Some unhappy people, but where aren't there
Interesting place to work
Director of Information Technology (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 20, 2016
A great place to strengthen management skillsets. You will be expected to take on all aspects of a leadership role in this organization. Much work is pushed down to the director level of the organization. It can be overwhelming at time, and may leave one feeling unappreciated.

That aside, I like a challenge and have excelled.
Pros
Flexible work hours, great team
Cons
Benifits have changed significantly for the worse since being hired
I own my own business - making my own schedule and not work when my daughter was sick
Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 28, 2016
go take intakes on new patients, see my current patients every 30-60-90 days for supervisory visit to make sure the person the patient had hired was doing their job by the care plan and daily task sheet. Did my own billing and coding - which I self taught myself
Pros
Being my own boss
Enjoy working at HBH
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 26, 2016
I have been a nurse at HBH for 8 months and i love it. I am very happy working here. I learn a lot and see a variety of different illness and injuries that help build on my nursing skills. Great place for a new grad that can learn quickly and keep up in a sink or swim environment. If you need help, there is always someone to ask. Great nurses and team work on a regular basis. Bad reputation it seems on here but i don't see it at all!
Pros
Great staff, teamwork
Cons
Short orientation
Fun and awesome place to work!
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 16, 2016
The programs the hospital has are awesome and unique especially to cater to Preterwilli kids. Not much help out there for these kids and this hospital helps them...
Awful workplace
LPN (Former Employee) –  MASeptember 18, 2015
Do not let me get into the detail but this is the company to work for when there is nothing else. Horrible ethics, no nurse should be treated this poorly.
Pros
Paycheck if you need it
Cons
Discriminatory workplace
multi tasking
Clinical Liaison (Former Employee) –  new haven countyFebruary 19, 2015
fast paced with revolving door, the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and helping new and ill people and doing my all to help them on there way to recovery.
Health Care Grant
Part Time Consultant (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHFebruary 9, 2015
HealthBridge was awarded $14M Beacon Grant to build a Data Warehouse and Reporting infrastructure for data relating to Diabetes.
Pros
interesting building a team and infrastructure
Cons
management unfamiliar w/ newer technology
It is very difficult to continue this current work situatiion.
RN Unit Manager, MDS 3.0 Certified (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MAOctober 19, 2014
Management needs to be a definite team effort. There is no I in team!
Pros
no pro's, except salary.
Cons
commute, hours, etc.
Nursing home company managed out of NJ
Clinical Liaison (Former Employee) –  Southbury, CTOctober 9, 2014
While the benefits were better than most and there were individuals with great work ethic, overall the company does not consider their employees over a budget.
The company sucks
will get fired if told (Current Employee) –  MichiganOctober 3, 2014
Corporate and administrator changes rules on a daily basis to fit their need at that time. Promises one thing and does another. Over works staff but claims they are there for the residents. Employees often call the state on how the residents being treated and how they are over worked. Corporate covers up their tracks. Takes away your vacation time earned. Have had 20+ administrators since company took over. Nothing is stable at this place.
Pros
residents
Cons
this could take days
Horrible Negative Energy Too Many alleged bosses
LPN (Current Employee) –  New Milford, NJOctober 2, 2014
I have worked there part time for 8 months and the management is horrible you can not use them as a reference they will sabotage you they will order you to do things against your ethics. Everyone has a very negative overtone working there you can feel as soon as you walk in the door because they have not had a raise in over 4 years
Pros
love the patients
Cons
no breaks, expensive health insurance, management, coworkers, work overload
Professional environment
Lead Clinical Liaison (Former Employee) –  Lexington, MASeptember 25, 2014
Overall a very stable company. Flexible with schedules and respectful overall to employees
Pros
stable company
Cons
division between management and marketing
Great job, but looking for advancement opportunities
Editorial Director (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, NJMay 23, 2014
- Conceptualized, researched, and structured news items for Physician’s Weekly & Patient Education Center in all fields of medicine, including CME and custom monographs.
- Managed editorial content and created jargon-free, magazine-style copy for 10 specialty publications.
- Coordinated and conducted interviews with leading U.S. physicians.
- Created and maintained database editorial calendar.
- Supervised editors, freelancers, and graphic designers.
- Managed budgets and oversaw production for consumer and trade products/publications.
Busy and productive workplace
Student VN (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAApril 20, 2014
This was a facility where I learned numerous things as far as working with children and their well-being. This was a very detail-orientated and emotional job layout in which resulted in me obtaining knowledge in pediatrics and strength in applying tasks in sensitive situations.
Very Sh*tty
health care provider (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMarch 31, 2014
Everyone is over worked. No compassion for the workers or residents. For years the workers have gone without a raise. They need a UNION to back them. So management and corporate don't run over the hard working people. From the time I spent there I've been through 3 DON's and 3 administrators. They have failed the state. Overall this place is very disgusting.
Pros
?!?!?!
Cons
every sick thing about this place
Run away as fast as you can
LPN (Former Employee) –  Fort lee NJApril 22, 2013
Management berates workers, poor and lacking management skills. Target workers. Run away
Cons
dont care about workers
excellent facility to work at and to have family member at
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  OHMarch 26, 2013
i have enjoyed my time here and have had the benefit of advancing from one position to another. Management is fair and treat staff well
most co workers are congenial and easy to converse with
the hardest part of the position is not being able to find the information needed d/t sometimes it is not sent with the client from the previous facility. This is not an obstacle because the information is easily obtained by a few phone calls usually without difficulty.
the most enjoyable part is; being able to spend time with the clients and talk with them and their families. I strive to ensure that our clients and their family members are treated with respect and all of their questions are answered in the best possible manner so that they are satisfied customers.
Pros
flexible schedule for the management staff
Cons
recent changes in health insurance were not for the better
Professional Environment
Rehab Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 22, 2013
A typical day at work would include entering billing charges into system, entering inpatient information into data system, entering employees work time, as well as assisting therapist with patient care. I've learned a lot from this company and have built many friendship among many of the employees. The children make it worth it but its always difficult to endure their in-capabilities.
Pros
great benefits, great co-workers.
Cons
not enough organization.
Bad, bad place, you will run from the minute you walk into the building.
Former respiratory manager (Former Employee) –  Grand Blanc, MIJanuary 12, 2013
Corporate management is terrible, it is their way or the highway, even when they wrong, all they care about is the budget, the hell with the patients and staff. Vent equipment is antiquated, does not have proper patient disconnect alarms. The building is hot in the summer and cold in the winter. The building is a cold cinder block appearence. The facility hosts 52 vents and staffs it with only 4 therapist. If you want to collect insurance on your loved ones, then send them to this facility.
Pros
there are none
Cons
avoid this place at all costs!

2.8