Title: Entry-Level Research Writer
Location: Milwaukee, WI
A great opportunity for a recent graduate!
Join the Healthcare Business Insights Team!
Healthcare Business Insights provides in-depth research and thoughtful insights across the core business functions found in hospitals and health systems nationwide. HBI does this through our multiple Academy communities, which include Revenue Cycle, Information Technology, Solution Provider, Supply Chain, Labor & Productivity, and Cost & Quality. HBI helps senior executives and their teams through offering actionable strategies, analytic tools, and advisory support based on our objective best practice research in each of these areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Education, Communications, or related field preferred
- Strong research capabilities
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to formulate and defend original points of view
- Effectively uses graphics and visuals to communicate ideas and information
- Ease in working both independently and within a team
- Able to discern critical trends from a wealth of information
- Strong MS Office skills
- Perform research, analysis, and writing in contest of The Academy’s membership offering (e.g. newsletters, conferences, reports, etc.)
- Work with other professionals in a team-based environment
- We offer a lucrative compensation package that includes base salary and excellent company sponsored benefits including: medical benefits, dental benefits, matching 401(K) plan, and paid time off (PTO).
Indeed - 17 months ago