Healthcare Consultancy Group (HCG) is a global group composed of scientifically rigorous healthcare communications agencies, including Chameleon, Health Science Communications, Health Science Communications New Jersey, Hyphen Digital (HD) , ProEd Communications, ProEd Regulatory, The Scienomics Group and Choreo . HCG (www.hcg-int.com) is part of the Omnicom Group and the DAS group of companies.
Staffed by over 350 employees, more than 90 of whom have advanced degrees (MD, PhD, or PharmD), HCG offers full service with a focus. That focus is on scientific positioning and branding, both visual and written, and on developing succinct, impactful content. Our messaging and programming—always supported by data--include disease education, MOA and MOD animations, creative booth content for congresses, and unbranded and branded live or Web-based peer-to-peer communications, and are designed for use with healthcare professionals, patients, the FDA and EMA, and other stakeholders. Our regulatory practice has taken >120 drugs to committee with an 80% positive response, and our publications group boasts >1500 publications, with an overall acceptance rate of 90%.
A leader in scientific strategy and communications, HCG unites a scientifically rigorous, strategically focused, creatively balanced, and digitally infused group of agencies built for the future.
Our growing global presence includes offices in the United States, Europe, and Asia:
• Chameleon (www.chameleon-uk.com); London and Manchester, UK, and New York, NY
• Health Science Communications (www.hsci.com); New York, NY, and Manila, Philippines
• Health Science Communications New Jersey (www.healthsciencecommunications-nj.com); Iselin, NJ
• The Scienomics Group (www.scienomicsgrp.com); Greenwich, CT, and San Francisco, CA
• Hyphen Digital (www.hyphendigital.com); New York, NY
• ProEd (www.proedcom.com; www.proedregulatory.com); Cleveland, OH,
• Choreo (http://www.choreomarketaccess.com); New York, NY, Los Angeles, CA – less