HealthCare Partners, IPA Employee Reviews

Great Experience.
Chronic Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYMay 3, 2017
Great experience. Great place to gain experience and knowledge about health insurance and case management. Beautiful environment and location. Great!
Pros
free parking
claims operations
Senior Business Analyst/Claims Analyst (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYJune 22, 2016
Responsibilities included navigation through multiple systems to investigate, research & interpret inquiries and claims, as well as process professional & institutional claims; which include specialty services, emergency room visits, in-patient & out-patient claims;
Familly Atmosphere
Member Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NY 11530April 22, 2016
This job was a very family oriented facility, they offered great benefits and took the time out to hear the needs of there employee's. I definitely miss the customer service crew.
Productive and organized workplace.
Administrative and Audit Support (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYAugust 24, 2015
A typical work day consisted of calling physician offices to obtain patient records for the annual HEDIS audit and filing paperwork that was recieved. Co-workers were helpful, kind, and supportive.
Pros
Free coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. Clean office, lounge areas, and bathrooms.
Employee Gatherings and Different Outing Events
Priority Care High Risk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYApril 20, 2015
High volume of incoming calls. Company support and assistance. Co workers played a major role in Team Work. Being able to work overtime for different departments.
Pros
Work Environment / Being Cross Trained
Cons
Not enough snow days
good expeince
Chronic Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYMarch 29, 2015
they are okay.. staff is okay someone is usually there to help. hours are not very flexiable . need to handle lay offs better
Great Company to work for!
Provider Representative (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYSeptember 23, 2014
a great company to be part of. the ony down side is their salary. not the highest.
Pros
pays travel
Cons
low pay
productive workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYAugust 13, 2014
working with friendly people in a possitive enviroment, great company to work for
Great learning experience
Quality Advocate (Current Employee) –  Garden City, NYMay 6, 2014
I learned a lot about healthcare management working here for about 2 years now I'm glad I had the opportunity to help out so much and grateful for everything I learned and am still learning. By working so close with physicians and medical directors I've been able to take a lot of notes and will be able to take the education I received here everywhere I go.
Cons
No advancement oppurtunity I can do so much more but have no chance to here.
Professional environment with extreme potentials
Contracting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Garden City, NYSeptember 22, 2013
HealthCare Partners has not only helped me familiarize myself in the Health Care industry, I have learned the importance of caring for the needs of Providers and Members. I learned that a little effort in resolving a small issue, can actually save someone's life.

I am grateful to work with a team-oriented group and having a Director with an open-door policy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthCare Partners, IPA. Our community is ready to answer.

HealthCare Partners, IPA Reviews by Location