HealthCare Partners Employee Reviews

Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 20, 2017
Being hired right out of internship showed how trusting the company is. The staff guides you in the right diretion and is always willing to lend a helping hand.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
relocated often
One for all, all for one
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CAMarch 15, 2017
That is the atmosphere that the company does go by. Corporate office is nice, and the area is beautiful. If you enjoy customer service this is the job for you.
Organized work setting, poor management.
Licensed Vocational Nurse II (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAMarch 10, 2017
I do enjoy working at HealthCare Partners but management can do better. Work flow is great but when a probem arises, it may take a while for mangement to take proper action.
excellent HMO
Nursing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 6, 2017
When I worked for HCP for many years I worked in Urgent care and as a Nursing Supervisor, It was a very busy job and always lots to do which I loved. The staff enjoyed their work so management was easy. I learned a lot from the Administrators and helped with the budgeting and setting up of the new UC. The Doctors were respectful to the nurses and MA and were a pleasure to work with.
Skills wise I grew tremendously in my skills because the UC was a place that did everything from resetting a broken bone to cardioversion of a dysrhythmia. it was one of my most enjoyable jobs and the one that I most regret leaving.
Pros
as above
Cons
when I left I didnt seem able to be rehired. It was taken personally
overall good
PA-C (Current Employee) –  nevadaMarch 6, 2017
Good employer with sound core principles
I would recommend to others. Management staff excellent and huge growth potential for this company under the wing kf Divita Medical Group
Busy office, wonderful company to have worked for
PSR (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 1, 2017
Busy office, wonderful company to work for. Gained a lot of experience, knowledge. Busy office wonderful staff and great doctors to work with. Friendly environment.
Fun People
Senior Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaFebruary 27, 2017
I worked here for a long time in primary care and I loved it until we had to relocate to another building, the work was hard but I felt like the employees should get paid better.
great working place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Long Beach Ca.February 17, 2017
loved working here excellent patient care and costumer service.I have learned so much from this company.Also have worked with great doctors.Would love to work for them again.
It was fast paced and loved the physicioans I assisted
Specialty Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAFebruary 13, 2017
Anything that had to do with ENT was me! I worked with two pleasant surgeons who I enjoyed assisting. The environment was fast paced, which I loved. I was a specialty MA, therefore was really easy for me to cross trained in different department like, Peds, neurology, and ophthalmology.
Pros
The Enviornment
Cons
Management changed a lot from when I was first hired, they practice a lot of micromangament.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 8, 2017
I learned quickly that with hcpnv it was mostly about hitting numbers rather than quality work. I had a bad experience with a manager that belittled her employees. I disliked this the most. The company means well I'm sure if it but in my experience management could have been better.
Pros
Transferring locations
A nice place to work
Clinical Referral Specialist (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYFebruary 6, 2017
Nothing bad to say about Healthcare Partners I was there for 15 years I was laid off due to company downsizing. I have great references and personal reccommendations from Healthcare Partners.
Pros
Casual Dress
Cons
MLK Jr Holiday we have to use our paid time off
Stressful environment and no room for advancement, poor pay work overload
Nationally Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 28, 2017
Not a good company. Too much work too stressful and not enough pay. No overtime allowed. Unreliable staff. Training on weekends. I do love the variety of patience.
Pros
Free lunches, PTO
Cons
Poor management, low pay, no recognition
always having hot dogs events, halloween, Chirstmas parties
Claims Examiner III/ Analyst (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAJanuary 24, 2017
HealthCare Partner is a great company to work for.They always have different events for the employees to enjoy. they also have conferences once a year
Pros
working as a team
Cons
wages, short lunch breaks.
Very productive environment
Patient Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJanuary 16, 2017
Great teamwork and I met some of the best people and friends in my life through my experience working there! I would be thrilled to have an opportunity to work with this company again if given the opportunity.
HealthCare Partners
RN Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Glendora, CAJanuary 10, 2017
Great company to work for. Good benefits and work life balance. Left the position because the dynamics of the office changed and I did not want a further commute.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Too far from home
Nice work space
Senior Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAJanuary 6, 2017
The typical work day is pretty good. You know what you coming to work to do. My co-workers are great people to work with. The hardest part of this job is that the wages are low.
Pros
Nice work space
Cons
Low wages
Friendly Staff and Amazing Doctors
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 5, 2017
Great place to work, flexible if continuing your education with employee recognitions almost twice a month. Great place to work, the Staff and Doctors teach you in surgical procedures, highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to work for this company
Pros
Free lunches for events, Great Staff and management
Network Operations Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 27, 2016
The worst thing about job was the way the work was process and the access limitations because of the way things were done, time management was a big issue. So if you are interest in a position were you do not process any documents and basically answer phones and send internal emails to other departments to have work done than this is the ideal job.
Pros
Cons
time management, access limitation
Terrible experience
N/A (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYDecember 26, 2016
Nepotism, Low company morale, toxic culture, unprofessionalism, favoritism, incompetent upper management. Lack of communication. Lack of employee advocacy. No respect for professionals. Poor leadership. Employees are allowed to sabotage others in order to bring in their friends. Lack of support from upper management. Poor quality of care provided to members due to incompetency of upper leadership.
Pros
Nice building. Good IT team.
Cons
High employee turnover. Low PTO days. No job security.
It's a great place when getting starting working in the medical field.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CADecember 14, 2016
A great place to get started working out of school to get work experience. Work with wonderful doctors. Typical work hours.
Pros
They have lunch meeting with food. Work with great people.
Cons
You stay busy all day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthCare Partners. Our community is ready to answer.