HealthCare Partners Employee Reviews

Stressful Place to work
Contract Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CANovember 25, 2017
Company does not value their employees. Pay is not enough form the responsibility and added responsibility due to lack of staff. Company has massive layoffs without warning. Company does nothing to keep former employees from leaving and going to other companies. Not a good place to work if you are looking for job security!
Benefits
Cons
Job Security, Pay
Great Staff and Management, low pay for California PTA
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CANovember 19, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed the staff in the company, the benefits were good, but the pay was insufficient for the cost of living in Southern California. I would not have left the company if I had been compensated at least to the average PTA wage in CA.
Pros
Free lunches every few months, holidays off, steady schedule, excellent PT aide on staff
Cons
Can be stressful, difficulty to manage patient care at times when patients require more attention
Great company but had bad mangager
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pahrump, NVNovember 14, 2017
I loved the friendly company feel but unfortunately I had a bad manager who created a hostile work environment at the clinic I worked at. Thus her lies cost me my job.
Pros
Free lunches, fun community evente, good benefits, family feel
Cons
bad manager
n/a
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, CANovember 9, 2017
Over all a good company. I was part of the TSU team and found it a bit difficult to become full time. Being apart of TSU we did not receive any benefits and with 2 kids that's a big benefit for me.
Worst Experience
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CA & Torrance, CANovember 2, 2017
Worst experience! Starting with the pay, the MA do all the hard work & get paid the lowest possible raise. We are pushed to the limit, over worked, unrewarded, and stressed out to the max. Clearly there is so much favoritism. it is a crushing of dreams working for this company.
It's a job
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 18, 2017
Most of the employees are terrific. Management does not listen or keep people accountable to their specific job functions.

Management will just tell you what to do and when to do it. If you make a mistake then they will let you know but if you're doing a great job well....it's your job
Overall great company
Nursing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAOctober 12, 2017
Great company to work for and the people that I worked with it was a pleasure to be around. A typical day was in pediatrics supervising 10 to 12 Medical Assistants . I was there also teaching phlebotomy skills in relation to pediatric patients.
productive and fun workplace
Medical Assistant SR (Current Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CAOctober 12, 2017
i enjoy working here I have learned many new things I have been cross trained in various departments and specialties. we have different events that make it fun
The quality as a place to work has declined in recent years.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAOctober 12, 2017
Poor management. Gossip. Everyone on their cell phones. Lying and spreading rumors is rampant among the front office staff. most employees are just putting in their time and don't care about the patients. I won't send my family or friends there.
it's an ok place to work
PSR (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 12, 2017
this place is ok to start but definitely not a career place. very poor management and the rules change every day its very frustrating. everyday its something new and you get in trouble for the weirdest things here lol
Enjoyed working for Healthcare Partners fun place
Medical Biller/Collections (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90015October 2, 2017
When I started working for Healthcare Partners it was the best thing that happen to me, but then we were bought out by Davita, and changes started to happen.
Very stressful
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVOctober 1, 2017
The company has its good and bad. Although it ALWAYS being short staff and having a difficult time find good employees is what makes it stressful. Also having limited access for patients health care.
I enjoy working there
Limited X-ray Technician/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Gardena, CASeptember 27, 2017
I would recommend this company It has great benefits and love working with the people. Healthcare partners has many locations and great job carers. I also enjoy working with the doctors
productive work place to work for
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chatsworth, CASeptember 21, 2017
Gaining the experience and the workplace is layback with no one bothering you. No micromanaging which I like :) just as longest you do your work you're good.
Poor Management
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 21, 2017
This company has gone downhill and fast the managent in the billing dept. Are irresponsible. They say they are there for you but don't Iisten to your issues or help resolve it. HR/ People services are rude and indignant to you as well. No help for the hard working class.
Benefits
Cons
No raise in pay or job asvancement.
very fun place towork
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CASeptember 21, 2017
working 8 hours with two 15 mins break making phone calls to provider who checks has return for some reason or other. Return provider calls regarding to reimbursement.
Cons
15 mins braks
Never the same
Contract Specialist 3 (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CASeptember 20, 2017
A day in contracting is never the same. There's always the effort to improve on processes. Even though it could be a little intense, I believe everyone there wants to be there and like or love what they do.
Terrible
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CASeptember 19, 2017
It's difficult for someone to advance within the company. The pay rate is terrible. The the pay increases are just a bunch of chunk change. Not appreciative
Fun work place, and fast paste.
Medical Assistant/PSR float (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVSeptember 19, 2017
Typical day at work for me is Helping my team mates out with duties that they are behind on as my position is a clinic float. This has helped me learn to multitask and managed to work in a fast past environment. I learned front and back office as well as our LPN role when the LPN or my teammates call out. The manager has also went on maternity leave and had showed me some of her duties to complete as well. The most enjoyable relief is when patients call and MA or LPN were unavailable I was able to assist patient with their needs.
Pros
Lunches were one hour
Cons
short staff
very productive
Front and Back Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Arcadia, CASeptember 7, 2017
the most enjoyable part of my job was team work. Getting to know patients better being able to manage your own schedule and keeping the doctor happy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthCare Partners. Our community is ready to answer.