HealthCare Partners Employee Reviews

productive work place to work for
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chatsworth, CASeptember 21, 2017
Gaining the experience and the workplace is layback with no one bothering you. No micromanaging which I like :) just as longest you do your work you're good.
Poor Management
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 21, 2017
This company has gone downhill and fast the managent in the billing dept. Are irresponsible. They say they are there for you but don't Iisten to your issues or help resolve it. HR/ People services are rude and indignant to you as well. No help for the hard working class.
Benefits
Cons
No raise in pay or job asvancement.
very fun place towork
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CASeptember 21, 2017
working 8 hours with two 15 mins break making phone calls to provider who checks has return for some reason or other. Return provider calls regarding to reimbursement.
Cons
15 mins braks
Never the same
Contract Specialist 3 (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CASeptember 20, 2017
A day in contracting is never the same. There's always the effort to improve on processes. Even though it could be a little intense, I believe everyone there wants to be there and like or love what they do.
Terrible
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CASeptember 19, 2017
It's difficult for someone to advance within the company. The pay rate is terrible. The the pay increases are just a bunch of chunk change. Not appreciative
Fun work place, and fast paste.
Medical Assistant/PSR float (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVSeptember 19, 2017
Typical day at work for me is Helping my team mates out with duties that they are behind on as my position is a clinic float. This has helped me learn to multitask and managed to work in a fast past environment. I learned front and back office as well as our LPN role when the LPN or my teammates call out. The manager has also went on maternity leave and had showed me some of her duties to complete as well. The most enjoyable relief is when patients call and MA or LPN were unavailable I was able to assist patient with their needs.
Pros
Lunches were one hour
Cons
short staff
very productive
Front and Back Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Arcadia, CASeptember 7, 2017
the most enjoyable part of my job was team work. Getting to know patients better being able to manage your own schedule and keeping the doctor happy.
Fun workplace
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 5, 2017
Everyone is like family, engaging, beautiful place to work for. Boss' are amazing and really laid back and encourage you to have your work done in a timely manor.
Pros
Stressfree
Cons
only annual raises
a good stepping stone into the healthcare profession
Patient Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYSeptember 5, 2017
the company is big enough to sustain the ups and downs of the market, and there is also room for advancement if deemed worthy. they only downside is that their workflow is contractual so they hire as needed.
Average
Senior Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 30, 2017
They clock you. The hours are not flexible at all. They should be flexible. It can be overwhelming at times. The staff are nice. They keep having layoffs which means the job security needs to be more effective.
Stable job
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAAugust 30, 2017
Worked for HCP for a couple of years, love the stability. This job is definitely a job you can start off with and learn from. Management needs some work, do not feel appreciated, pay is not equal to the work we do.
Good place to work.
Junior .NET Developer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 25, 2017
The hardest part of the job sitting in front of the computer all day writing and troubleshooting code. I have remind myself to get up and take a break.
productive
From Office Medical Assistant and Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Huntington Park, CAAugust 23, 2017
happy working with this company, get such as amazing experience I have learned a lot of new things good technology and advanced equipment for the medical and business industry.
never feel secure and management is undependable
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 22, 2017
the company has severely declined within the last year. All incentives have been taken away from the hourly employees, yet work load has substantially increased.

The company perpetuates that the working environment should be that of a "family" but management ensures that employees feel left out in the cold, lied to and abused. There is no viable way for employees to disagree with management and employees are reprimanded for any complaints that are lodged.
Pros
health insurance?
n/a
Correspondence Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAAugust 22, 2017
not the best department to work conditions are poor. they never clean the area. supervisor half of the time is never here, never answer the calls. not a good place to work
Enjoyable place to work.
Care Management (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAAugust 21, 2017
Very hardworking staff that were always willing to help me. Teamwork was encouraged. Excellent core values.The most enjoyable part of my job was when a client was discharged home from the hospital.
Pros
Peers always willing to help.
Poor culture and HR department
Director (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 21, 2017
The day to day work at HCP is manageable and most teammates, especially the frontline teammates, are wonderful people who truly care about the patients.

The Davita village and "one for all, all for one" culture is heavily drilled into teammates from day 1 in orientation. All management is required to attend an intensive series of leadership training at corporate HQ. Unfortunately, the culture they espouse is a well-calculated facade intended to squeeze the best out of their employees.

Complaints of lack of adequate breaks for lactating mothers, harassment and workplace bullying are met with callous disregard from management. Instead of supporting the complainants, HR and management will find a reason to discipline them to intimidate them from pursuing legal action. This includes final warnings and termination.
Busy
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 14, 2017
Workflow at healthcare partners was extremely busy which is exactly what I like. The Dr. I worked for was great and took very good care of her patients.
Dog eat dog work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Monrovia, CAAugust 11, 2017
You get worked to the bone with out any appreciation from management. Co-workers are just that dont get close to any one. People here are quick to back stab you. so please always dot your I's and cross your T's.
I loved working for Healthcare Partners
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAAugust 9, 2017
They made every employee feel appreciated. They had open communication with all of their employees and provided advancements within the company. They had an open door policy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthCare Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval