HealthCare Partners Employee Reviews

Overall great company
Nursing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAOctober 12, 2017
Great company to work for and the people that I worked with it was a pleasure to be around. A typical day was in pediatrics supervising 10 to 12 Medical Assistants . I was there also teaching phlebotomy skills in relation to pediatric patients.
productive and fun workplace
Medical Assistant SR (Current Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CAOctober 12, 2017
i enjoy working here I have learned many new things I have been cross trained in various departments and specialties. we have different events that make it fun
The quality as a place to work has declined in recent years.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mission Hills, CAOctober 12, 2017
Poor management. Gossip. Everyone on their cell phones. Lying and spreading rumors is rampant among the front office staff. most employees are just putting in their time and don't care about the patients. I won't send my family or friends there.
it's an ok place to work
PSR (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 12, 2017
this place is ok to start but definitely not a career place. very poor management and the rules change every day its very frustrating. everyday its something new and you get in trouble for the weirdest things here lol
Enjoyed working for Healthcare Partners fun place
Medical Biller/Collections (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CA 90015October 2, 2017
When I started working for Healthcare Partners it was the best thing that happen to me, but then we were bought out by Davita, and changes started to happen.
Very stressful
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVOctober 1, 2017
The company has its good and bad. Although it ALWAYS being short staff and having a difficult time find good employees is what makes it stressful. Also having limited access for patients health care.
I enjoy working there
Limited X-ray Technician/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Gardena, CASeptember 27, 2017
I would recommend this company It has great benefits and love working with the people. Healthcare partners has many locations and great job carers. I also enjoy working with the doctors
productive work place to work for
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chatsworth, CASeptember 21, 2017
Gaining the experience and the workplace is layback with no one bothering you. No micromanaging which I like :) just as longest you do your work you're good.
Poor Management
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 21, 2017
This company has gone downhill and fast the managent in the billing dept. Are irresponsible. They say they are there for you but don't Iisten to your issues or help resolve it. HR/ People services are rude and indignant to you as well. No help for the hard working class.
Benefits
Cons
No raise in pay or job asvancement.
very fun place towork
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CASeptember 21, 2017
working 8 hours with two 15 mins break making phone calls to provider who checks has return for some reason or other. Return provider calls regarding to reimbursement.
Cons
15 mins braks
Never the same
Contract Specialist 3 (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CASeptember 20, 2017
A day in contracting is never the same. There's always the effort to improve on processes. Even though it could be a little intense, I believe everyone there wants to be there and like or love what they do.
Terrible
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CASeptember 19, 2017
It's difficult for someone to advance within the company. The pay rate is terrible. The the pay increases are just a bunch of chunk change. Not appreciative
Fun work place, and fast paste.
Medical Assistant/PSR float (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVSeptember 19, 2017
Typical day at work for me is Helping my team mates out with duties that they are behind on as my position is a clinic float. This has helped me learn to multitask and managed to work in a fast past environment. I learned front and back office as well as our LPN role when the LPN or my teammates call out. The manager has also went on maternity leave and had showed me some of her duties to complete as well. The most enjoyable relief is when patients call and MA or LPN were unavailable I was able to assist patient with their needs.
Pros
Lunches were one hour
Cons
short staff
very productive
Front and Back Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Arcadia, CASeptember 7, 2017
the most enjoyable part of my job was team work. Getting to know patients better being able to manage your own schedule and keeping the doctor happy.
Fun workplace
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 5, 2017
Everyone is like family, engaging, beautiful place to work for. Boss' are amazing and really laid back and encourage you to have your work done in a timely manor.
Pros
Stressfree
Cons
only annual raises
a good stepping stone into the healthcare profession
Patient Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYSeptember 5, 2017
the company is big enough to sustain the ups and downs of the market, and there is also room for advancement if deemed worthy. they only downside is that their workflow is contractual so they hire as needed.
Average
Senior Claims Specialist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 30, 2017
They clock you. The hours are not flexible at all. They should be flexible. It can be overwhelming at times. The staff are nice. They keep having layoffs which means the job security needs to be more effective.
Stable job
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAAugust 30, 2017
Worked for HCP for a couple of years, love the stability. This job is definitely a job you can start off with and learn from. Management needs some work, do not feel appreciated, pay is not equal to the work we do.
Good place to work.
Junior .NET Developer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 25, 2017
The hardest part of the job sitting in front of the computer all day writing and troubleshooting code. I have remind myself to get up and take a break.
productive
From Office Medical Assistant and Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Huntington Park, CAAugust 23, 2017
happy working with this company, get such as amazing experience I have learned a lot of new things good technology and advanced equipment for the medical and business industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthCare Partners. Our community is ready to answer.