HealthCare Partners Employee Reviews

Learned a lot
Teammate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 16, 2017
Learned about what I like and more often what I don't like. Teams in the clinic are amazing and finally just beginning to get the recognition they deserve. Thankful for my time and beyond thrilled to write the next chapter.
Pros
Awesome skills to take with you elsewhere.
Cons
My opinion is irrelevant on this one, you'll find your own.
Friendly teammates and good company to be apart of.
Patient Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 13, 2017
Overall a great experience. Learning how to process referrals and acess each patient needs individually. Also knowledge of HMO and Medicare guidelines
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Few breaks
Well run outpatient infusion center.
Staff RN in the Infusion Center (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 8, 2017
Fun job, excellent professional and ancillary staff. Good hours, excellent salary and management. Numerous educational opportunities. Advancement potential.
Do not recommend
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Glendora, CAJune 7, 2017
Basically worked for Healthcare partners for a year and out of that whole year I only worked a month. I was suppose to be part time/on call. never got a call I would call and they would say there is no work. They were lying though because I would see job adds that they were hiring.....
the main office was in Rosemead. The staff there was rude and unfriendly
fun and great ex[irience
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 7, 2017
I started working with the company years ago and it has helped me get more experience to working with different cultural environment and learn the primary practice.
Very unorganized
Transplant Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 25, 2017
I am currently a coordinator making $16.50 an hour and I have been here for almost 5 years. There is no incentive to want to work here, There are all kind of "teammate tax" coming out of my check. This is a horrible company to work for.
Good company
Senior Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 16, 2017
Great company to gain experience. But the pay is not as much as other Health Care Companies out there. Bonus used to be great, but they are getting smaller and smaller as time goes by.
Cons
Not enough pay
Voted 1 of the Best Companies to work for
LVN Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 4, 2017
This organization is great as a whole. There are some departments that are better than others and the leadership varies from department to department. Choose wisely!
Anonymous
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 27, 2017
The management with this company needs some real work never followed up on anything and you never had help and all the staff where two faced they just sat around talking about people. This place does not stand by Their employees. The best part of working here was with the patients and the the provider I was working with was great.
Pros
Free lunches
Not just a job and a team, but a Career and Village/Annual Wellness Visit Coordinator
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pasadena, CAApril 25, 2017
Working for Davita*/ HealthCare Partners, I have grown so much.
This company embraces to think out of the box and really encourages us to interact with one another. I work with patients by scheduling and prepping their future Annual wellness visit by asking questions and creating a note. I also help by rooming patients and drawing labs and administering vaccines to patients needed.
I have learned how to identify HMO medical insurance plans, as well as learning new processes. I love my upper management, if I hadn't moved away from the area I would definitely stay for a longer time with our office. I love patient care and genuinely enjoy being around people.
Pros
Awesome Supervisors and great work environment
Cons
I wish that everyone I worked with had a better work ethic and better attitude.

Want to know more about HealthCare Partners?

Ask a question
Nice place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Fountain Valley, CAApril 25, 2017
Management supports staff. Coworkers work as team. Patient population very friendly. You actually get breaks and a lunch break. Flexible work schedule
Great place to work, with friendly staff
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pahrump, NVApril 25, 2017
I loved being the smiling face our patients seen when they first walked thru our doors. My patients got to know me, and love me. The hardest part of the job was the constant changes that were taking place. I wouldn't trade it for anything though, i definetly miss working there.
Pros
Getting to know my patients, amazing group of people to work with
Cons
Constantly changing things
Great pacients
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVApril 24, 2017
Assist in rooming and vital signs in pediatric center. Assist in specimen handling and referrals. Patients were great and fun. It was nice to watch them grow up over the years.
Pros
Great Doctors
Cons
pay
productive and a great learing environment
Patient Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAApril 20, 2017
a great place to develop skills. Learning healthcare plans and the difference an HMO and a PPO plan. Learning the bases on how to process a claim within the medical group.
"team work" environment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAApril 17, 2017
Managament is horrible. I was having an issue with a coworker and decided to bring it up to my immediate supervisor. Instead of dealing dealing with it i was outted as a snitch and nothing was done. This obviously escalated the situation to the point that i could not take it. when i requested a transfer to another HP i was denied.
the office is completely understaffed and everyone is over worked.
Nepotism here knows no boundary.
A good place to get job experience
LVN - Care Manager (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaApril 10, 2017
A good place to get job experience. Politics exist like in any other corporate settings. Just do your job and do your best, you'll survive. People Services (HR) is no help if you have concerns.
great place to work.
Daylight Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Arcadia, CAApril 3, 2017
HealthCare Partners is a great place to work. I recommend the company to others. HealthCare Partners strives to provide excellent, quality patient care.
Fun workplace
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 2, 2017
Staff is friendly willing to train you, doctors are amazing Big company and offers academy's for employees you can go to different places and meet HCP employeds from different places.
Pros
Fun staff, weekends off
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 20, 2017
Being hired right out of internship showed how trusting the company is. The staff guides you in the right diretion and is always willing to lend a helping hand.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
relocated often
Productive work place
Telephonic triage nurse (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMarch 19, 2017
As a telehealth RN, I assessed many different types of symptoms utilizing established and approved protocol guidelines. I learned a lot about different illnesses ranging from simple colds to bells palsy and myocardial infarctions. The culture was friendly. The hardest part was sometimes the overwhelming number of calls or high call volume.
Pros
Having 1 patient at a time
Cons
Long commute

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthCare Partners. Our community is ready to answer.