HealthCare Partners

HealthCare Partners Employee Reviews

A Typical Day At Work
Provider Scheduler Coordinator/Exchange Operator (Current Employee), Costa Mesa, CAJuly 29, 2015
Pros: good benefits, great coworkers, employee events
Cons: compensation, poor management
My day normally starts off by getting to work 10 minutes before my shift begins. I clock in then I sign in into five different programs.I turn my phone on exactly at 8am since I'm the exchange operator I have to be ready to answer the calls. Throughout the day I answer an average of 30-50 calls a day. I get calls from our contracted hospitals, medical offices, mortuaries etc. I send pages to the doctors on-call. I also ulpoad and edit schedules into our E-Page paging system. I take two 15 minute breaks and a one hour lunch break. Projects are prioritized and completed most often ahead of schedule.i consider myself a great team player and often participate to provide assistance to my coworkers when needed.
Great working enviroment
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 28, 2015
Pros: It was near my home
Cons: It was a temp position
My co-workers and pt's were all pleasant to work with.
There was never a typical day in the office, with a variety of pt's health it was always a new day. Checking in pt's, to taking messages, lot of movement..from the front to the back of the office.

There wasn't a hard part of the job, I was supplied with all the tools required which made the job not easy but understandable to do. I enjoyed working with the staff and helping the pt's.
Productive work enviorment
Personal Care Coordinator- Guide (Current Employee), costa mesa, caJuly 13, 2015
Very fun place to work. My co workers are amazing. I really enjoy helping my patients everyday. I feel like we want really make a difference in the lives of our patients.
Fast Pace - fullfilling and rewarding work
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Torrance, CAJuly 9, 2015
Accomplishments and expectations are known up front. All required tools provided. Management always involved. Co-workers work as a team to get the job done.
The most joyable part of my job
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAJuly 8, 2015
Pros: everyday im learning something new
Cons: is not enough hours in the day
I love what I do I love caring for my patients and seeing them coming in feeling so bad but yet when they leave they leave with a smile on there face.. I love going above and beyond for my patients because i would want the same care when i go to the Drs office or clinic
Enjoyed working with Clinicians and Nurses
Clinical Services Coordinator - Denials (Former Employee), Garden City, NYJuly 6, 2015
A typical work day was generating denial letters and communicating with various hospitals to provide denial decisions regarding services requested by their patients. I enjoyed this job because of the dedicated and fun co-workers I had. I loved working with a team that had lots of energy and drive to do their best in providing exceptional service to their clients.
Great Stepping Stone
Quality Assurance Auditor (Current Employee), Garden City, NYJune 24, 2015
Pros: Friendly, accommodating management staff
Cons: Short Lunch breaks
This is a great company to get your feet wet in the healthcare field. Whether you have minimal experience, or are the more experienced worker, this is a wonderful environment with wonderful people.
working with Healthcare Partners
Insurance Verification (Former Employee), Henderson, NVJune 17, 2015
Pros: love working in health care
Cons: it was a temp job
always wanted to work for a name such as HEALTHCARE PARTNERS. I enjoy the healthcare field and the different things I have learned over my 15yrs. of caregiving and customer service healthcare services
Great Company
MA/Phlebotomist-OBGYN/Internal Medicine (Current Employee), Bellflower, CAJune 15, 2015
Healthcare Partner is a large company that provides a wide range of services to their patients. I enjoy working here! The most enjoyable part of this job is seeing the patients happy and satisfied.
Fun and low stress workplace.
RN Care Manager (Current Employee), Chatsworth, CAMay 23, 2015
Fun is part of company's core value, in which they try to foster an environment that is reflective. Supervisors are accessible and are always willing to give you tips on how to best do your job and are flexible with your eight hour schedule, Monday through Friday, with all holidays off. The hardest part of the job was the drive, since I had such a big commute in traffic with no van pool of metro link available to my area. I enjoyed making contact with our clients and just enjoyed working with our health advocates and other nurses.
good place to work, if you work hard
Nursing Supervisor - LVN (Current Employee), Huntington Beach, CAMay 6, 2015
Pros: Hard working staff, great boss
Cons: salary low
Great staff, management, many changes in a short period of time. Difficult to find you way around the system, company very big.
good place to work
Quality Coordinator (Current Employee), Torrance, CAMay 2, 2015
Pros: flexible
Cons: change is good but multiple changes at one time is difficult.
HealthCare Partners has been a great place to work which enabled me to grow with the company. I have adapted to the many mergers that have taken place.
productive and fun work place.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 27, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was the people that work there awesome team ! I also learned that you can learn anything when you put your mind to it.
working here is a great experience
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAApril 17, 2015
Pros: you learn a lot and is a great experience
Cons: short breaks and raises
Nothing negative to say. I came to work everday with the expectation to get the job done and to make the patients happy and at the end of the day we all worked together to make sure that is what happend.
Senior Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Arcadia, CAApril 16, 2015
On a day- to-day basis, I provide a high level of patient’s satisfaction and customer service in all aspects of my job. Having the ability to interact with customers and deal with all types of patient care in a timely manner to meet the needs of the patient. I take initiative with providing patient education and at times go beyond by job duties and responsibilities to ensure that patient care is priority, along with being courteous and attentive to answering patient questions and concerns.
Excellent place to work with several employee perks
Lead Senior Accountant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: good people and very good owners
Cons: not a location
Typical day begin with reviewing and approving insurance billings for our patient load. I learned that dedication and hard work always pays off. My co-worker were a close and loving group of individuals that always work together to manage a huge work load. Getting to work
in the downtown area
Externship
Externship (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: its a big company
Cons: mean and didn't learn anything externship
I came here for an externship experience but wasn't able to learn anything. The workers weren't friendly and never had any work for me.
Busy work enviroment, always work to do. Always something new to learn
Claims Specialist (Current Employee), Torrance, CAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: good benefits, fair pay, steady.
Cons: overloaded workload
A typical day here is quite busy. Usually come in and work through your workload through the day. The atmosphere is quiet but keeps you focused. There are many opportunities to learn new things about the company. The management here will help you get through what ever areas you might need expanding in. The hardest part about the job is probably the stress you deal with in meeting production. The most enjoyable part is feeling accomplished at the end of a long day.
BUSY YET STEADY WORKPLACE AND ENVIRONMENT
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee), Long Beach, CAJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: free lunches, flexible schedule, not so pressured, friendly!
Cons: none!
A typical day would be busy but somewhat slow and steady. There is always something to do. Phone calls from patients trying to schedule an appointment, doctor offices booking surgical cases, patients calling for follow ups and so much more. The staff are all very family friendly and makes everyone feel welcomed, staff and patients included! The supervisor allows you to enjoy yourself as you are working and not make you feel so pressured. It helps the day go by alot easier without any stress. Many times, we all look forward to lunches being catered in whether it's by reps or doctors ordering. Very flexible as for work schedules but hours are great!
management favoritism
Patient Support Rep (Current Employee), Torrance,CAJanuary 8, 2015
The hardest part about the job is knowing your position is never safe. You have to be apart of "in crowd" with management team. Nothing is fair or right. Most of the co-workers are enjoyable to be around. Great attitudes and very helpful when needed. This company has taught me to just come to work, do my job and repeat.

1 2 3 4 5

About HealthCare Partners

Since 1992, HealthCare Partners has been committed to developing innovative models of healthcare delivery that improve our patients' – Read more

HealthCare Partners Salaries