HealthCare Partners Employee Reviews

Busy
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CAAugust 14, 2017
Workflow at healthcare partners was extremely busy which is exactly what I like. The Dr. I worked for was great and took very good care of her patients.
Dog eat dog work place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Monrovia, CAAugust 11, 2017
You get worked to the bone with out any appreciation from management. Co-workers are just that dont get close to any one. People here are quick to back stab you. so please always dot your I's and cross your T's.
I loved working for Healthcare Partners
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chatsworth, CAAugust 9, 2017
They made every employee feel appreciated. They had open communication with all of their employees and provided advancements within the company. They had an open door policy.
Fun
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Huntington Park, CAAugust 3, 2017
I love working for hcp. Such an amazing company, everyone is friendly and helpful. All employees and well trained. Def a place one wants to come to work everyday.
productive and competitive
Personal Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYAugust 1, 2017
As a personal care coordinator, I conducted health risk assessments as well as provide follow up calls to clients. There were quotas that needed to be met which created a little stress at times. Overall, a good starting point for a medical enthused individual.
Great communication and evironment
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 28, 2017
This company has the flexibility of being able to take care of your personal needs and achievements.
You have an opportunity to grow and gain much more as you dedicate your time to an expanding community.
They treat you as family and make sure that you are in a safe and productive environment.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJuly 25, 2017
I loved my job at healthcare partners. Doctors and management were great! I had a wonderful experience and miss my co workers and patients. I only left because of maternity leave and another pregnancy soon after.
Pros
Great environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 11, 2017
I was hired as a temp-to-hire employee for 2 years. My immediate supervisor was giving me all excuses for not making me permanent. To find out from someone else that there was really no budget for my position. It would have been nice if my supervisor told me that it was just a temporary position.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Productive work environment. Company took care of the patients
Humana Gold Nurse (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVJuly 11, 2017
Blue sheets meaning tasks, trained and mentored the medical assts. Learned how to assess better. Culture was caring. Hardest part was coming back to work after long weekends, because of the back log of tasks. Most enjoyable part was the patients.
Pros
free lunches from the Pharmaceutical reps
Cons
High volumn of call backs (patients) blue sheets
Stressful
Nursing Supervisor, LVN OBGYN (Current Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 5, 2017
Like the company, not the site i was at. At the site that I was at it was a lot of drama and the management team goes off whom they like and alot of he said she said/
Pros
Pto
Cons
no lunches
Productive and fun work place
Care Team Supervisor-LVN (Former Employee) –  GlendoraJuly 5, 2017
I love this job more than anything. MY husband passed away so I had to resign my position. But my life with HCP was great. Great Management team and administration, great staff, great co workers. Family oriented environment. Very active in the community such as raise money every year for make a wish...these was the best times. Meet our P4P scores and get bonus. Patient satisfaction awards, our patient loved us. Great doctors. Great learning environment. I cant say enough about my experience here.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
sometime we had to be in really early for events.
I was employed on the Tempory Staffing Unit
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  2120 Park Place, El Segundo, CA 90245June 29, 2017
I enjoyed working in Utilization / Care Management department. I complied with the Audits we received from several health plans.
My assignment ended because the department did not have the budget to keep me on.
Pros
Great experience assisting Care Mgmt/Utilizatiom in Audit deadlines
Cons
Assignment Terminated, not enough in the Department budget.
Learned a lot
Teammate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 16, 2017
Learned about what I like and more often what I don't like. Teams in the clinic are amazing and finally just beginning to get the recognition they deserve. Thankful for my time and beyond thrilled to write the next chapter.
Pros
Awesome skills to take with you elsewhere.
Cons
My opinion is irrelevant on this one, you'll find your own.
Friendly teammates and good company to be apart of.
Patient Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 13, 2017
Overall a great experience. Learning how to process referrals and acess each patient needs individually. Also knowledge of HMO and Medicare guidelines
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Few breaks
Well run outpatient infusion center.
Staff RN in the Infusion Center (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 8, 2017
Fun job, excellent professional and ancillary staff. Good hours, excellent salary and management. Numerous educational opportunities. Advancement potential.
Do not recommend
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Glendora, CAJune 7, 2017
Basically worked for Healthcare partners for a year and out of that whole year I only worked a month. I was suppose to be part time/on call. never got a call I would call and they would say there is no work. They were lying though because I would see job adds that they were hiring.....
the main office was in Rosemead. The staff there was rude and unfriendly
fun and great ex[irience
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Long Beach, CAJune 7, 2017
I started working with the company years ago and it has helped me get more experience to working with different cultural environment and learn the primary practice.
Very unorganized
Transplant Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 25, 2017
I am currently a coordinator making $16.50 an hour and I have been here for almost 5 years. There is no incentive to want to work here, There are all kind of "teammate tax" coming out of my check. This is a horrible company to work for.
Good company
Senior Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 16, 2017
Great company to gain experience. But the pay is not as much as other Health Care Companies out there. Bonus used to be great, but they are getting smaller and smaller as time goes by.
Cons
Not enough pay
Voted 1 of the Best Companies to work for
LVN Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 4, 2017
This organization is great as a whole. There are some departments that are better than others and the leadership varies from department to department. Choose wisely!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthCare Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval