HealthCare Partners Employee Reviews in United States

Not a place for professional advancement
Care Manager (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 23, 2016
I started working as UM nurse & orientating with a senior nurse in the group. Some nurses working with you are not so accommodating. They won't even share their knowledge with you. Lots of bickering, blaming & gossiping. Backstabbing is an everyday norms. Old nurses working there are also bully; they love to laugh at your mistakes but never admit their shortcomings. Everyone is a team leader but not a good team member.A typical day is so exhausting & overwhelming; while you're busy meeting your deadline, old employees are busy playing with their cellphones & wandering around & playing with time.I have plans of pursuing my Masters, this is not a place for me to work. Don't even waste time applying here. .
OB/Gyn is a great department
LVN Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJune 13, 2016
Everyday was a new day in the department. OB/Gyn is ever changing and the challenges were always welcomed. Every team member in the OB department was great to work with from the front to the doctors and midwives. Working with such a great team there was always something to learn. The hardest part of the job would be the abnormal results Bad News... this is never easy to hear. But on the upside every birth is a new start.
i have no bad reviews from Healthcare Partners i was an employee there for 15 years and the company has downsized
Clinical Referral Specialist (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYApril 28, 2016
A typical day at work at Healthcare Partners consists of entering patient medical information data into a computer designed program.
Auditing of Referrals
Outpatient Coding
Ambulatory Surgery Coding
Hospice Coding
Discharge Calling
Scanning and attaching documents into the DOCSTAR system
Faxing, Filing, Training of New Data Entry Staff
Pros
Dress Down Policy, Overtime
Cons
no vacation days only so many hours accrued per pay period
productive outgoing
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 30, 2016
heavy phones, dealing with insurance, explaining to patient about their insurance and what is cover after service has be done, I enjoy the team work where your teammates jump in an help to get the job done.
I consider my self a team player, I am a self started, motivator,out going
Pros
flexable lunches, and start time
Cons
5 day would like 4 on 3 off
Attentive
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILMarch 23, 2016
This is a healthcare agency therefore I would be asked to show up to rehab centers or assisted livings where they were short staffed. This was a place to care for the elderly help they maintain themselves, play games, go for walks and help with personal care. The hardest part of the job would be the drive because it is not in a certain place i would drive for sometimes an hour to arrive to my destination. However the most enjoyable time was helping and getting to know the patients.
Cons
no healthcare
A nice company to work for
Provider Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  Garden City, NYJuly 11, 2016
Required to visit 7 offices a day. In office occasionally for staff meetings. Educate providers and staff on quality incentive programs. Work on claims and auth issues.
Pros
Flexibility, salary, some awesome co-workers
Cons
Unorganized, lay-offs periodically, little time off for vacation
Worst Place to work with....
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 5, 2016
I just wanted to say I had a really bad experience working this Medical group. Co-workers not respectful, bulling also not welcoming at all. wow I never work such a horrible place in my life. I just so disappointment how they could treat new employees so badly. Gpd bless their heart.
great employer to work for with advancement opportunities with great benefits and 401k
Patient Services (Current Employee) –  San Gabriel CaJanuary 29, 2016
great employer to work for with advancement opportunities,excellent medical benefits and 401k.It is a faced passes medical facility that requires patience,professionalism and taking medical messages in a accurate and detailed manner.facility located in the city of San Gabriel,CA
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
no grace period at clock in
13 years experience in contact lens and glasses (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAJune 22, 2016
13 years of experience in healthcare, as well as retail, admin, banking, customer service, sales associates. I liked all my jobs. Work well with others, able to work with very little to zero supervision.
Cons
I am motivated, enthusiastic, organized, fast pace, and a team player. Who enjoydeeply working with patients and has.
Back Office Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 30, 2015
I have the education, back ground /professional experience, and life experience for which you are searching for. In addition, While being in clinic I have learned every aspect of the office from phones, all the way to billing. I am motivated, enthusiastic, organized, fast pace, and a team player. I would appreciate the opportunity to be considered for this position. I enjoy working with patients, and being hands on when it comes to patient education, to assisting the physician with every day work.
Pros
Positive/ co-workers, invierment/pay, great benifits/pay, set hours, close locations.
Cons
No bennifits, far/multipule locations/
Great mission and Values but the company does not live by them
Clinical Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Pahrump, NVJanuary 10, 2016
Caring for patients and teammates are the most engaging aspect of the job. longevity and growth is not taken into consideration when facing teammate targeting. HCP does not support managers as they should when teammates target managers for managing.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Performance is not recognized
Temp Employee
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arcadia, CAJuly 6, 2016
Covering for out of work employee in the dermatology department.

Assisted in the laboratory on a daily basis. Performed venipuncture as well prepared lab specimens for pick up.
Pros
Fast pace
Cons
temp employee
fun place to work with nice workers.
Medical Assistant/x-ray technician (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CAMarch 28, 2016
nice company to work for. one of the leading companies in the field of providing health services these days; very strict in their internal policies.
Pros
Bonuses
Cons
short breaks
Decent HH Company
RN Senior Program Director (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXFebruary 16, 2016
Management was not fantastic, but since it is home health you get to spend all day with the patients! Makes it worth it! They pulled the program I was working and were only going to be serving the Ft. Worth area.
Pros
patients
Cons
management
Great Company to work for.
Internal Medicine Frederick Tannengge, MD (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVApril 20, 2016
Great atmosphere with great medical staff. Great support from Medical Physicians and office staff. Benefits offered for full time employees.
Was laid off
Prior Authorization Nurse (Former Employee) –  phDecember 29, 2015
Was laid off as off 12/31/14 due to decrease in member population. Also was moving to Tennessee after found out was being laid off. Was offered position to stay in Az but declined. Was then contacted and started work as a contracted employee (see prior review)
Pros
See prior comments
Cons
See prior comments
Productive and very friendly staff
CLERK VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  Monterey Park, CAJuly 12, 2016
filed paper work, learned how to enter information onto a computer. Coworkers were friendly. Very quiet workplace. Do things at own pace.
Great Company
Medical Assistant Front Office (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CANovember 15, 2015
I loved working for this company, it was my first front office medical assistant position. I was very scared going in I had an amazing welcome, and a very patient supervisor. They took the time to train me right, I loved my co-workers and management. A typical work day was full time M-F. Checking in patients for a big medical group rotating to different clinics.
Pros
Managment, Co-workers
Cons
Some days were very overwhelming checking in 300 pts a day
A good place for your first real job
Inpatient Care Coordinator (Temp) (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CANovember 22, 2015
A typical day at work starts the same every morning , the main goal of the day is to get as much work done as possible and still make sure that the work is flawless.Co workers are helpful and pretty good with team work.
Pros
friendly and helpful co-workers, working in different departments as a temp worker
Cons
Not alot of chance for advancement from temp to hire
No room for advancement
Credentialing Examiner (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAFebruary 2, 2016
There were too many changes in management in a very short time period.
I enjoyed the hard our team would put in. The effort and assistance was helpful in everyday work life.
Pros
great team
Cons
short breaks, poor management