HealthCare Partners Employee Reviews

Very productive environment
Patient Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJanuary 16, 2017
Great teamwork and I met some of the best people and friends in my life through my experience working there! I would be thrilled to have an opportunity to work with this company again if given the opportunity.
HealthCare Partners
RN Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Glendora, CAJanuary 10, 2017
Great company to work for. Good benefits and work life balance. Left the position because the dynamics of the office changed and I did not want a further commute.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Too far from home
Nice work space
Senior Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CAJanuary 6, 2017
The typical work day is pretty good. You know what you coming to work to do. My co-workers are great people to work with. The hardest part of this job is that the wages are low.
Pros
Nice work space
Cons
Low wages
Friendly Staff and Amazing Doctors
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 5, 2017
Great place to work, flexible if continuing your education with employee recognitions almost twice a month. Great place to work, the Staff and Doctors teach you in surgical procedures, highly recommend this place to anyone who wants to work for this company
Pros
Free lunches for events, Great Staff and management
Network Operations Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 27, 2016
The worst thing about job was the way the work was process and the access limitations because of the way things were done, time management was a big issue. So if you are interest in a position were you do not process any documents and basically answer phones and send internal emails to other departments to have work done than this is the ideal job.
Pros
Cons
time management, access limitation
Terrible experience
N/A (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYDecember 26, 2016
Nepotism, Low company morale, toxic culture, unprofessionalism, favoritism, incompetent upper management. Lack of communication. Lack of employee advocacy. No respect for professionals. Poor leadership. Employees are allowed to sabotage others in order to bring in their friends. Lack of support from upper management. Poor quality of care provided to members due to incompetency of upper leadership.
Pros
Nice building. Good IT team.
Cons
High employee turnover. Low PTO days. No job security.
It's a great place when getting starting working in the medical field.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CADecember 14, 2016
A great place to get started working out of school to get work experience. Work with wonderful doctors. Typical work hours.
Pros
They have lunch meeting with food. Work with great people.
Cons
You stay busy all day
Temporary job
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Garden City, NYNovember 26, 2016
Enviornment not structured to work efficiently. Information or help is not passed down properly and company policy constatly changes.
Changing Culture of HealthCare Partners
Manager, Accounting (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CANovember 15, 2016
As HealthCare Partners assimilates its culture to fit with DaVita, significant culture changes are evident. Many functions have been transferred to other DaVita locations (principally WA and CO) with more to occur in 2017.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Hills, CANovember 13, 2016
I have learned a lot in the short time I have been with Healthcare Partners. They have great expectations for their employees and especially their patients.
Doctors were very good to their patients and staff
Medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Bloomingdale, FLNovember 8, 2016
Worked at their bloomingdale, FL location for nearly a year,
Doctors were terrific with patients and staff.
Clinical manager terrific. Staff on the other hand were horrible, beginning with administrative manager and assistant manager, these two are related and set the office up for gossip and unprofessional behavior. The medical assistants all behaved like elementary age children and teamed up against new staff, They spoke badly about the patients and the staff and each other and made working at this facility very unpleasant. Loved my position and my work and the patient who were all so very nice, but could not bring my self to get up every morning to face another day working at that place.
It really is a shame.
Pros
Benefits, schedule- no weekends or Holiday work. Full hour for lunch.
Cons
Unprofessional behavior, extreme gossip and Harassment by administrative directors and medical assistants.
My review is written below
RN Care Manager Region (Current Employee) –  2150 W 190th St. Torrance, Ca 90504November 7, 2016
A secure workplace that provides ongoing training for the various Health plans available. Allows me to interact/provide teaching to families in need of disease management training and explanations of their treatment plans. I enjoy working with a team of other Care Managers, which helps to enhance my opportunity for growth within the health care field.
Pros
Flexibility and autonomy in my department
Cons
Sitting behind a computer/telephone all day. No personal growth potential
Good Medical Group to work for as a nurse
Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Redondo Beach, CAOctober 17, 2016
HCP was my first job out of the hospital environment I worked for for 18 yrs. I chose case management due to the physical demands of the hospital work and my aging process. It was welcoming company from the get go, I felt comfortable and had all the resources to do my job. My manager and director were TOP NOTCH and I miss them very much in my current position.

Pros: good culture, teamwork, management very qualified and approachable, best demonstration of transformational leadership in the nursing care management department. Encouraged towards professional development, felt supported by my immediate supervisors, manager, and director. Fun work environment as well. BONUS: HCP located very close to home to allow me to work within my community to make a positive impact for my local population.

Cons: the pay was very low, considering my credentials, education, and board certification. Medical direction and senior managment very top heavy, don't require that many MD directors, or CEO's to run the medical operations well. Need more nurses and providers before hiring or advancing to administrative roles.
Amazing place to work
Medical Assistant/ ABI Technician (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAOctober 14, 2016
Benefits are great, coworkers are smart and hardworking, management understanding and organized, and open for growth within the organization, fun and dedicated providers.
Pros
Benefits, hours, coworkers, cleanliness
Cons
nothing
excellent
Medical Assistant Externship (Former Employee) –  Long Beach, CAOctober 14, 2016
Was extremely fun to attend as an externship. learned a lot from workers as well as doctors, was able to rotate through 4 different departments and see the differences.
Great and secure place to work
Referral Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 2, 2016
I loved this job. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the benefits of working with this company. They invest into employees health and really care about each individuals growth in the company.
Health Care Partners review
Patient Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CASeptember 21, 2016
for me, it was a very good location for not just getting familiar with a health care business, but also being on the level of learning with fellow employees exactly how to utilize our software and computers to not only make our duties easier to perform, and also more accurately. but the computers and software gave us a look at the possibility of making other documents for personal records, daily, and eliminate having to bring up records from other software just for finding out when a patent was discharged.
Pros
at the time, in my opinion, i found the right job i needed to be working, and learned from supervision and co-workers at well.
Cons
no cons.
Good place to start in.
Medical Assisting Externship (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CASeptember 12, 2016
It was decent plays to work at. All the doctors were nice but not all the medical assistants were. I've heard that problematic medical assistants were dealt so it should be a better place now.
Not a good company to work for
Clerk I (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 2, 2016
Terrible company to work for didn't like the employees that I was working with. They were always commenting on how skinny I was. Not a good group to work for.
Productive and patient focused setting
Member (Former Employee) –  San Fernando Valley, CASeptember 1, 2016
I enjoyed my daily interactions with team members and making a positive difference. Company encourages participation and advanced education.
Pros
work environment
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthCare Partners. Our community is ready to answer.