HealthCare Partners Employee Review

View all HealthCare Partners reviews

Productive fun place to work
Regional Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Garden City NYFebruary 24, 2014
My day at work would start with smiles and greetings from my coworkers. I would then get into my day by planning member calls with my coordinators and who needs our attention. The hardest part is the high case loads so its difficult to help everyone. Staff work pretty autonomously so its great to be able to use all your knowledge and creativity but having a professional opinion or view when you need it.

Other HealthCare Partners Employee Reviews

Fast paced workplace
DIRECTOR OF REVENUE OPERATIONS (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CANovember 27, 2017
Fast paced workplace . My team was productive and made the workplace fun, one of the Core Values.
Hardest part of job was dealing with personnel issues. Next hardest was pushing the revenue cycle agenda ahead when working on a collaborative team.
Most enjoyable part was working with my team
Pros
401k matching
Stressful Place to work
Contract Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  El Segundo, CANovember 25, 2017
Company does not value their employees. Pay is not enough form the responsibility and added responsibility due to lack of staff. Company has massive layoffs without warning. Company does nothing to keep former employees from leaving and going to other companies. Not a good place to work if you are looking for job security!
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Job Security, Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthCare Partners. Our community is ready to answer.