HealthCare Partners Employee Review

View all HealthCare Partners reviews

My typical day
RN Nursing Supervisor/ Infusion Nurse (Current Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAAugust 20, 2014
A typical day:
I am currently working as the Infusion Nurse as well as the RN Nursing Supervisor. My typical day is seeing and providing various infusions ranging from 1 hour to 5 hours per infusion, seeing 4-5 patients per day. I also take triage calls, assess walk-in patients, provide care to "nurse only" visits and administrative duties. I am great at multitasking and pride myself on completing all to most of my tasks by the end of the day. I take pride in my work and always put in my 110% into all of my patient care. I have a great communicative and professional relationship with all of my co-workers, all of the employees that report to me as well as my superiors. I have excellent customer service skills as I handle any complaints in our clinic being the Nursing Supervisor.

I have grown and learned so much working at HealthCare Partners (previously called Talbert Medical Group). I have not only strengthened my skills but also gained knowledge on the political side; knowing, complying with and enforcing company policies and procedures and knowing how and why a medical office functions. This gives me huge insight in any future positions as it creates a backbone and a standard to the way I practice.

The hardest part of this job is knowing that I am someone who prides myself on giving 110% to all of my patients and when I get pulled in a million different directions, it is hard for me to just provide the minimal necessary care to get the job done, feeling and knowing I can do more "if only" I had more time in a day. Even though that is the toughest thing about this
  more... job, I also enjoy it as it keeps me busy and I am great at it. I get it all done with great efforts and in a timely manner.

The best part of my job is honestly the people I work with and, of course, my patients. It brings me joy seeing that I make a difference in a persons life. I love seeing healing happen and am honored to be a part of these patients journey to health.

Other HealthCare Partners Employee Reviews

fast paced
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJanuary 18, 2018
Very greatful for the opportunity I got to work with this company. Managers very greatful to have so much help and doctors as well. Fast paced environment.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arcadia, CAJanuary 10, 2018
I loved it with healthcare partners, coworkers felt like family, working with my team was always a blast. Teammates at healthcare partners are very helpful.
Pros
Comfortableness, great work environment
Cons
Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthCare Partners. Our community is ready to answer.