Are you a self-starter who thrives in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy diversity and responsibility in the workplace? Would you like to have an impact on the future of a growing Orange County IT Managed Service Provider -one that is uniquely positioned to support a large segment of the Healthcare market? If so, we'd like to talk to you.
More specifically, we are seeking highly-skilled IT Engineers with the drive and determination to help support our clients in the growing Healthcare industry. This position requires dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and most importantly unbeatable customer service. In addition, overall relationship management skills and the ability to coordinate resources to respond to complex IT situations are desired. Ultimately, we need an IT professional with exceptional talent and experience.
- 5-10 plus years experience supporting server and network infrastructure of organizations
- Must have Microsoft Certifications
- Experience in installing and configuring and maintaining servers and server applications (including Remote Desktop Services, Exchange, SQL)
- Experienced in WAN and LAN product installation, connectivity and security (firewall)
- Must have working knowledge of VPN,
- Must be well spoken, outgoing, organized, detailed-oriented, dependable and flexible
- Familiarity with ConnectWise PSA and Kaseya is a plus
- Work with our support team and service the customer for complex service requests
- Coordination of all IT Support groups to ensure maximum utilization of billable resources
- Schedule internal and field technical resources
- Communicate with customers as required
- Perform support tasks for all level technicians, as required
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
- Utilize the ConnectWise PSA for all service tickets and process management
- Effective follow-up and follow-through
The Successful Candidate must be:
- Professional and articulate
- Interpersonally adept
- Technically skilled and experienced
- A relationship builder
- A problem solver
- A team player
Full-time Position offered
Benefits include group medical insurance, paid time off, sick time, and mileage reimbursement.
Qualified candidates please submit a current resume, along with salary history.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Healthcare Practice IT provides information technology support for medical practices.