HealthCare Resolution Services Employee Reviews

Joyable work place
Remote Quality Assurance Auditor/Coding Manager (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDDecember 9, 2015
This company is giving me room to grow as a manager. Work with many different vendors. There are time is hard to get a hold to management.
Pros
work from home, Government contractor, risk adjustment contracts
Cons
under pay, non competive salary, no bonus
An overall beautiful and business workplace
Administrative Support (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDMay 30, 2012
I am a current employee at Healthcare Resolution Services, and I actually love my job. I have been here for a little less than a year, and I have learned so much in my current position. I enjoy a challenge, and I am faced with many different challenges in my position everyday.

The salary is very comparable. The Executive Team is awesome. They have an open-door policy, so that if you ever have a problem or concern, they are always readily available to listen, and assist in any way possible. The staff is pleasant and helpful, and that creates a beautiful workplace environment. I am very grateful to be an employee of HCRS. We have a great Team at HCRS, and I plan to be here indefinitely.
Pros
great workplace environment, growth and experience opportunities available
Horrible
RN Nurse Auditor (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDApril 30, 2012
I have been a healthcare professional for many years and I have NEVER worked in such a financially unstable, unprofessional work environment.
The salary was satisfactory but; short term. This company actually did not have as many contracts as they had their staff to believe.
Terribly run mom and pop operation.
Staff not given an accurate picture of what was going on with the company (money wise).
Confusion every day, never clear from day to day about what your assignment was.
Never any resolutions to the problems presented to management.
Pros
monday through friday job
Cons
see above
Overall Great Place to Work
Network Administrator (Current Employee) –  Laurel,Md Corporate OfficeyMay 31, 2012
The President and CEO of the company have sincere respect and appreciation for the employees. Employees and owners are all members of the Healthcare Resolution Services Family and are treated as such. Encouragement to strive for advancement. Recognition and rewards for exceptional work
Pros
great benefits, paid holidays, pto, tution assistance
Cons
have to be prepared for constant change in the healthcare industry.
Great company to work for
Medical Support Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Andrews AFB, MDAugust 11, 2013
Healthcare Resolutions was great to work for!! My facility didnt have a onsight supervisor though which was fine because no one was breathing down your neck. My only problem was when the economy took a turn for the worse our jobs were on the line and they constantly assured us that we wouldnt be effected but in the end we were.
Pros
great benefits, matched 401K, great pay, very helpful and understanding staff in main office etc
Cons
contract so not 100% gauranteed
Horrible place to work!!!
Medical Coder (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDApril 22, 2014
I would only recommend this company to someone who's desperate, currently unemployed, and needs a job bad. Their contracts don't last and the management is horrible. The only good part about my job were my co-workers. Other than that I would have left way before I did. Be prepared to be watched and micromanaged. The pay is good but that comes with a price. Working you into the ground was the price I paid. Do not bother with this company. You'll regret it.
Pros
Laurel, MD office is close to the beltway.
Cons
Terrible leadership and health insurance plan is terrible amongst other things
Nice People
Pharmacy Flight Secretary (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDJune 15, 2015
On a typical day you will stay busy with some down time at the end of the day. I learned if you go by the book, it would not matter who walked in the do an inspection of your work area because everything is done right the first time. Great team to work for. Everyone should have a team like these people to work with. Relaxing after all my work is done because I always had to find something else to do, My co-workers were Awesome.
Pros
The Military teachers discipline
High Intensity Volume of work, but great atmosphere
Referral Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  Del Rio TexasSeptember 14, 2015
The Company was great to work for. Very Busy and quick paced. Bosses were great to work for, very helpful. The most enjoyable part of the day, was being able to go above and beyond to help our patients.
Great place to get started in the healthcare industry
Medical Support Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fort Sam Houston, TXJune 8, 2015
A lot of knowledge and hand on experience available, with exceptional co-workers. I would definitely recommend this company to others.
Cons
No career growth
I worked as an Expert Medical Office Desk Agent
Medical Office Specialist (Former Employee) –  Eglin AFB, FLFebruary 28, 2014
I performed any and all Front Desk duties and task for the: Orthopedic & Podiatry Clinic and well as Plastic Surgery:
Check-in and check-out patient upon arrival and departure
I assisted as needed with any Secretarial duties and task
Provided excellent patient service via telephone by answering any questions/concerns patients may of had

The hard part of my job was knowing that the position was a short-term Fill-In Position only
The best part of my job was the on-the-job training and applying what I learned to my position
Pros
I enjoyed working with the staff in the clinic
Cons
The position was a Short-Term Fill-In Position Only
Nice management and very good working environment
June 11, 2012 Sub-contractor work (Former Employee) –  Laurel MdSeptember 9, 2012
Production oriented and goals are reachable. Subcontractor work.
Pros
wonderful management
Cons
long commute
Ok for contracting company/ BAD BENEFITS
RMC Clerk (Current Employee) –  Maxwell AFB, ALSeptember 25, 2013
Management is very nice, but the health insurance is BAD. No major medical, and there are no urgent care clinics in the network.
Nice medium sized and exciting federal government contractor
Controller (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDJuly 11, 2012
Something new to learn everyday. Handon with strategic thought process work environment.
Wonderful team members always eagre to help and guide and fun to work with.
Pros
family environment
Cons
small-medium sized
The worst place in the world to work. No job stability. don't leave your job for this place.
worker Bee (Former Employee) –  San Antonio texas, Laurel MarylandMarch 28, 2012
You don't know from day to day if you have a job. They will hire someone and have you train them then fire you on the spot.
Pros
no pros only cons
Cons
the hr director/comptroller is a racist.
Great Place to learn and balance work life
Controller & Director of Contracts (Current Employee) –  Laurel MDJuly 6, 2014
Great employer.
Not interested in writing the review about this company besides what is mentioned.
Pros
Free Cookies
Cons
Too manu cookies
This company is under resourced.
CONTRACT ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDDecember 6, 2013
This company does not offer environment for employees to succeed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthCare Resolution Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9