Healthcare Resolution Employee Reviews

Hospital setting
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 19, 2014
Working in a hospital environment is in itself an experience of its own. The people you meet vary greatly on the emotional scale: from upset, anger to ecstatic and tearful depending on their circumstance as to why they are there. Co-workers are fantastic people as well as knowledgeable in their respective fields.

I personally enjoyed working with the patients themselves. Veterans and their families. Knowing I was able to ease their minds as far as healthcare was a plus for me. Setting their appointments and assuring them all was going to be okay. The hardest part was watching the children come in with their arms or legs in casts.
Pros
helping people.
Cons
dealing with irate patients who were not happy they couldn't get appointments when they wanted.
Productive and professional
Lead Medical Appointment Clerk (Current Employee) –  Columbus AFB, MSSeptember 4, 2012
Supervised two other appt clerks in day to day operations to make sure that our beneficiaries were taken care of with the utmost care. Created a professional work environment that was conducive for fun as well.
RECOVERY SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHAugust 28, 2012
Overall the management staff was great. The co-workers were very help.
Pros
no comment
Cons
no comment