CERTIFIED DIETARY MANAGERS
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. is currently aggressively seeking Certified Dietary Managers, throughout the country.
CDM must direct the overall operation of our Dining Services Department. The dietary manager will assure quality nutritional services are provided on a daily basis in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner. Excellent customer service, organizational, and time management skills required.
- Accomplishes HCSG dining services human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; adhering to HCSG policies and procedures.
- Meets dining services operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing HCSG production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards and systems; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets HCSG dining services financial standards by adhering to payroll and purchasing budgets; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains food services equipment by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Oversees food preparation, production and service by consulting with cooks and staff.
- Plans menus for special events by collaborating with event sponsor; informing and consulting with cooks and staff.
- Gathers feedback and commentary about food and service by interviewing guests in rooms and at dining tables; conducting written evaluations following special events; reviewing guest suggestions.
- Provides on the job training/in-services with employees.
- Improves quality results, using HCSG systems and procedures, evaluating, and re-designing food preparation, presentation, and service protocols; implementing changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances dining service and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Acts as a liaison between the facility and HCSG.
- People Management Skills
- Be able to Supervise and Delegate
- Planning Skills
- Foster Teamwork
- Giving Constructive Feedback
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Quality Focused
- Safety Management Skills
- Experience with Developing Budget
- Equipment Maintenance Experience
- Verbal Communication Skills
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. has several levels of management throughout our company, which allows different career paths.
- Account Manager Trainees
- Account Managers/CDMs
- Area/”Key” Managers
- Training Managers
- District Managers
- Regional Managers
- Regional Sales Managers
- Divisional Managers
With performance-based promotional opportunities, you have the flexibility to chart your own professional course.
Comprehensive benefit package includes health, dental, life, disability, 401k, stock purchase plan and awarding stock options.
This company puts fast-food yummies in a whole lot of tummies. YUM! Brands is the largest fast-food operator in the world in terms of number...