Healthcare Services Group Employee Reviews

Great opportunities!!
District Manager (Current Employee) –  South DakotaSeptember 22, 2017
Any job has good and bad days, but what this company has offered me, as far as opportunity and recognizing my hard work and loyalty, is amazing!! I am able to provide a great life for my family because of the opportunity I have been given to work my way up and advance in the company! I am so grateful!! I love the fast paced work environment, my days fly by!
Pros
Rewarding, get recognized, great pay and benefits, great people
Cons
Lots of hours sometimes
HCSG Review
Accounts Receivable Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bensalem, PASeptember 21, 2017
HCSG Is a great place to work. The company is moving forward and the there is a lot of run for growth. the CEO and Chairman are friendly and approachable.
Run in the other direction
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDSeptember 21, 2017
This place is as stressful as it is unfair. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. Its been only 7 months and I can't take it. I would not recommend this job to anyone.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short breaks bad management
I hope you like being mislead
Cook (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaSeptember 20, 2017
Horrible company to work for. Never dealt with so many liars in all my 30 years of working.It is the worst place ever.I would never work for this company again. No amount of money would be enough.
Pros
Cons
they lie
Up and coming company, love it!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Abilene, TXSeptember 19, 2017
The hiring process was a bit slow paced after the interview. Once i was hired, it has been smooth sailings. I have recieved everything i was promised and then some. Upper management is very hands on and is always available for assistance. I never feel like i am alone. My front line staff was very accepting to my position and is very loyal to company. The only downfall is the employees of the facility, which has nothing to do with our company.
Pros
good support, good compensation, good communication
Cons
budget, facility faculty
Its ok
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Spring, TXSeptember 19, 2017
The job Is very demand with low pay. They expect you to do more than what they pay you for! The management team seems unprofessional at times and things that the employees have concerns about sometimes don't get heard or fixed.
Poor managment
MIT/ account manager (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYSeptember 18, 2017
You work for a very low annual salary, you have to cover every shift that your team does not show up for day or night. They tell you from the beginning after Your training you have weekends off which is far from the truth you work pretty much every weekend maybe 1 out of 4 off. Your housekeepers and laundry workers are treated and paid even worse. Very hard to staff with this company which means you work long hours days and night with no help from your management team! And guess what your salary so they do not care!
Hard to keep good help
Cook (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSSeptember 17, 2017
I wanted to find out if I am elegiable to work for HC again. The nursing fascility went with their own kitchen people.I worked everyday up until the last night for HC.It just seems like everybody that I might be getting bad reveiws.
Hours
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MISeptember 16, 2017
they have you do two people worth of work in 6.5 hours it's not possible
they are always cutting hours and not giving enough hours for the lower senority people
Pros
nice people and paid holidays
Cons
Hours cut
Great company
Assistant Manager Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Statesville, NCSeptember 15, 2017
I've had a great work environment since day one. I was promoted after a year, so that shows that my future was really being looked at past housekeeping.
I love it
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Mobile, ALSeptember 15, 2017
I'm a people person n I love the elderly and you never know it could be you or one of your family members ..treat others how you want to be treated always.
Horrible employer
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCSeptember 14, 2017
Horrible horrible employer. Working at this company early in my career taught me a valuable lesson on how NOT to operate a business! I would not recommend to anyone!
Good culture with opportunities to grow and ability to make a difference in seniors' lives
Manager (Current Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 14, 2017
You will work hard but the cause and purpose are worth it. There are many opportunities to grow in your career and the training is always improving. the hardest part is the commitment. You must be willing to own your role and with that comes a level of commitment required to be successful. This commitment is to making sure you train, develop and hold your staff accountable and make sure quality is there for our residents.
Pros
opportunities
ok job if just starting out
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VASeptember 12, 2017
the job was very stressful and did not get paid for the amount of work i was doing, appreciation was never given and seemed like everything you did wasn't good enough, my boss at the time i resigned was a great boss but that is rare to find
Great company to gain experience
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 11, 2017
Management is hit or miss. The company could use some work, structurally. There are several policies that are not actually carried out by lower level nor upper level management and that causes issues throughout the company.
Horrible management at all levels
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherman, ILSeptember 11, 2017
Bumped up to manager in less than 2 years because that company prefers to hire worthless people, treat them like garbage, and drive them away before they need raises. No support or training given for the job just expected to magically fix what all the workers before you didn't do. Petty on benefits and leave.
Pros
They dont care.
Cons
They don't care.
Great company to work for.
Environmental Services Director (Current Employee) –  Warminster, PASeptember 11, 2017
Position is challenging but rewarding. Management is very supportive and is striving to provide ongoing training and employee recognition in order to make the staff feel engaged and appreciated and make them feel that they are making a difference with the residents. Staffing is the biggest obstacle. Hiring qualified and dedicated employees remains a huge hurdle. With any enterprise it is the employee that is the integral component that makes or breaks the department.
good company
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 8, 2017
great team. company is sold based in there goals and primary objective in customer service. There nationwide service is just that of a fast food industry. Where ever you go you get the same service.
Great people other than supervisor
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Boonsboro, MDSeptember 7, 2017
Pay is not good but I loved my job, the people I worked with as well as the residents. I was never reprimamnded or anything.. Did my job well and very efficient. I experienced a medical emergency and had to have emergency surgery..Not in any way worked related. The out come of this caused me to be out of work for quite sometime, about 4 months. I was planning on returning once physically able to the entire time off. When that time came I was told by the supervisor she would not hire me back due to "communication issues"
There was not one employee in the kitchen that felt I was treated fairly and all the ladies wanted me back due to my work ethics not my communication skills. On top of this she also put it on my job file not to rehire and this has caused me to be turned down on numerous jobs. I never did anything to cause this nor to deserve this job blocking. This is the supervisors personal opinion and is not fair.
Wasn't a good experience
Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Hayward, WISeptember 7, 2017
Hard to get support from upper echelon, as usual always worried about the bottom dollar and not the employees. Logistical support sucked nothing was ever on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthcare Services Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7