Healthcare Solutions Team

Healthcare Solutions Team Employer Reviews

Assistant
Assistant (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 3, 2013
I was an assistant to an insurance broker...i assisted in keeping her up to date on application status' of her clients
Senior Benefits Consultant (Former Employee), Lombard, ILMay 31, 2013
Commission only job, were able to make our own hours. Health cae industry has taken a huge hit recently.
Amazing team, great place to work, can work from home or office
Licensed Agent (Current Employee), Lombard, ILFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: own hour, flexible schedule, owning your own business with an established back office.
Cons: 100% commission, hard to get started, it can get redundant when dialing the phone.
There is no typical day at work. You wake up, mondays you have meetings, the rest of the week you are marketing for your business which ever way you see fit. I personally just pick up the phone and work. You create appointments and go meet your clients in person or over the phone.

I learned so much from this company about the sales industry. I created – more... my own website, flyers, postcards and found creative ways to market yourself. You have to be resourceful, creative, money conscious and patient. You must be willing to invest time and money but the rewards are worth the time and commitment.

The hardest part of the job is to get started. You are payed 100% commission and if you don't have money in your savings it's hard to start a book of business and worry about the next pay check, although it can be a motivator to put in that extra work necessary to make a sale. – less
Supportive company, helping agents reach personal goals and objectives
Licensed Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 22, 2013
Helping and educating clients in the health insurance field.
Energetic place
Marketing/Sales (Former Employee), Lombard, ILOctober 1, 2012
Pros: fun atmosphere managers friendly
Cons: b leads everyone gets them and 6 month to year old
Making lots of phone calls they provide but the numbers are recycled so thats the hard part of the job. Management is helpful and co-workers are great. Most enjoyable part of the day is talking to customers about product and you are always learning new products.
Sales agency, owned and operated by Salesmen.
Independent Insurance Agent (Current Employee), Lombard, ILSeptember 7, 2012
Pros: freedom, flexibilty...control your destiny.
Great atmosphere in which to work, evryone is positive about helping other people to help themselves as it relates to getting the best possible helathcare coverage.

About Healthcare Solutions Team

Hello. We’re Healthcare Solutions Team. It’s nice to meet you. We are a nationwide team of optimists, health – Read more

Healthcare Solutions Team Photos