HealthCare Support Staffing

HealthCare Support Staffing Employee Reviews

NURSE OPERATOR (Former Employee), Long Beach, CAAugust 24, 2015
Pros: 1 hour lunch
Cons: Late working hours
Fun work place, high volume of calls, great experience. Good supervision, a lot of friendly co workers, recommend to work there.
Temp Agency
Lead Coordinator and FMLA Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 13, 2015
Pros: Temp Agency
Cons: They were very good at assigning longterm assignments to employees
Great staff to work with. They were very patient and understanding. They gave great assignments.They were great assigning long term work for employees
I am able to expand my credetials in a fast pace and busy company
Customer Service (Current Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 4, 2015
Pros: Pay and work schedule
Cons: Not receiving the proper training session
My work day consist of answering phones in a high call volume setting, assisting patients with DME equipment orders, in office and home visits with the Respiratory Therapists. I have learned how to schedule patients for appointments, enter ICD-9/ICD-10 codes and recognize DME equipment. My contact manager is overloaded with work which cause her to become stress and irritable most of the day. Therefore, we attempt to ask her if she needs any assistance with any assignments and stay on task. My department co-workers are pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful. The hardest part of the job is not receiving the proper training for the position due to they are EXTREMELY busy. I am basically learning as I go. The most enjoying part of the job is the pay, work schedule and the kindness of some of the other co-workers.
Great Employer
Hedis Service Associate II-Pursuit Team (Former Employee), Albany, NYMay 31, 2015
Great employer, great assignment in corporate woods., Looking forward to future assignments with this company
No issues with pay being on time even though they are located in Florida
Productive and informative work workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jackson, MSMay 19, 2015
Healthcare staffing is a temp agency. I worked for Magnolia Health through Healthcare staffing. i enjoyed my time there.
Laid off
Temporary Quality Specialist at Wellcare (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLMay 18, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: frequent lay offs
I can not give anyone a reference to this employer because of the very frequent lay offs that KY Health One routinely engages in. They are highly unpredictable and I would not recommend this company to anyone in any area of work.
Room for career advancement
Referral Specialist (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLApril 3, 2015
Pros: Social events
Cons: Short breaks
Employee appreciation is present. Opportunities for career growth. Great employee benefits. Family atmosphere. Accessibility and open door policy with management.
Fun company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 31, 2015
Very job friendly agency to work for. Most enjoyable temporary job. I enjoyed my supervisor and fellow co-workers. I worked thru open enrollment with WellCare.
Candidate coaching
HEDIS QI Extractor (Current Employee), Franklin, TNMarch 5, 2015
Pros: Cares about candidates
Cons: Contract length
The recruiter truly cares. She thoughtfully reviewed my experience. She was very helpful in preparing me for an interview. She coached me how to focus on my strengths and how to explain areas of weaknesses.
Great Learning Experience
Troubleshoot For Pharmacy and Providers (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: great accentitives
Cons: high stress
I had many calls from members,pharmacy and providers with assisting them with any kind of benefit questions and troubleshooting such as overrides,trial claims,and other misc. questions they had about account for the prescription benefits,co-workers we stuck as a help desk for each other, management would not micro-manage us,the hardest part of job for me was a lot of details of some of the process but i loved the challenge and the most enjoyable part of job was helping people solve problems
Top Notch Staffing Company
Manager (Current Employee), Winter ParkFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: best in class, top pay; professional and growing company
Cons: low performers will not stay long
This is a best in class grade A staffing company. On the recruiting and sales side, it is competitive no doubt and does not apologize for that. As such, low performers will not stay long, however for those who can do well, the commission pay structure is tops in the industry.

Growth is consistent and opportunities abound. The culture is young, professional and vibrant. A great place to work for those who want to work hard and be well rewarded for it.
Don't be fooled into working here as a Recruiter!
Recruiter (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 17, 2015
Cons: extremely high turnover ratio!!
The business structure at Healthcare Support Staffing is set up as a "rotating door". They benefit from hiring young, inexperienced and eager recruiters to compete with each other. This competitive structure not only creates a bad working environment, but it allows them to fire recruiters after "X" amount of months for not meeting their quotas even though the company benefits from the recruiter's production.Then they start over again with more recruiters. If you notice, there's always a position open, and they'll tell you that the position is open because the company is "growing". I saw plenty of good recruiters come and go through those doors. The only "pro" is that they can't make you work overtime anymore due to an impending lawsuit.

If you're looking for stability (or even a semi-respectable company), look elsewhere!

August 13, 2015

Dear Former Employee, While we are sorry your experience here was a negative one, we'd like to assure newcomers that this is far from the truth. New positions that are available quite frequently are in fact due to growth. Since 2009 HealthCare Support has quadrupled in size, by revenue, clients and the sheer number of employees, hence our approaching move to a much larger building that can accommodate our growth. The staffing industry and recruiting may not be for everyone as this is a sales driven environment. Numbers are important here and those who thrive in this type of a setting can achieve 6 figure salaries, a company vehicle and reap the benefits of working with Fortune 100 clients across the nation. Also, contrary to what you've mentioned about working overtime, our recruiters are in fact paid half time for any hours over 40 each week. We wish you the best with your future endeavors and appreciate your time spent here at HSS.

Company Policies for New Employees not explained
Care Review Clinician II (Current Employee), Columbus, ohioFebruary 10, 2015
Recruiters don't give all the information prior to accepting a position. Holidays are not paid. Recruiters really don't communicate unless they are forced to speak with you.
Productive accurate and Fast paced
Data Entry (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: family oriented
Cons: bunos time a day before holiday
my typical day at work is doing task at a daily basis.
I learned exploring different software
I can get along with my co-workers and staff members.
the most enjoyable part of the job is I learn a lot of process.
Provider services
not (Former Employee), columbus, OhioJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: liars
Cons: liars
If you are contacted by any recruiter from this company, RUN! I was hounded by this one recruiter confirmed twice I was to start and Then has dodged me, they do not follow through nor communicate with you. I resigned from my job because I was told one start date and then said oh due to the holiday. I have kids and had to borrow against my 401k to pay rent, and buy food, and utilities
quality of work done, most challenge, fast and accurate.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLOctober 24, 2014
Pros: bonus time to leave early a day before any holidays.
Cons: company pot lucks
It was given a new project to handle but I had to complete in 2 weeks, it takes me longer to complete the task but at least it is 100 % correct and this is the hardest part of the job.

The most enjoyable part of the job is finishing the job done in a timely manner.
Productive, always busy
Eligibility Specialist at Sunshine Healthcare (Former Employee), Sunrise, FLOctober 21, 2014
Pros: the support and the welcoming.
Cons: none.
I would work by spreadsheets, filtering them in order to call long term members about their Medicaid benefits which will be expiring.

I learned what forms are required by Medicaid and their eligibility criteria.

Management and co-workers were very supportive and what a great company to work for.
Productive company to work for
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 14, 2014
This is a temporary position located in Orlando, FL and it is a great company to get involved with. They really help you to get the job your applying for and keep you working in your field. Once one job stop there's always another job there.
Great Place to Work
UNIT CLERK/SCHEDULER (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 10, 2014
Pros: got paid weekly
Cons: temp assignment no insurance
Great staff. Found me a job in less than a week. Very pleased with my assignment.
Currently working with a Cardiology office through agency
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Delray Beach, FloridaOctober 8, 2014
This is my first experience working with an agency. It's been interesting since I've held so many long term positions it has been quite different working with different facilities.
Industry