HealthCare Support Staffing Employee Reviews

Awesome
Insurance Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 7, 2017
This company has the essence of what it takes to keep their employees happy and working. There is no limits to the experience you can gain. Although it is a temp agency you have room for permanent positions all the time. Management is always there to help or provide assistance the only con is sometimes the assignment can end with no advance notice but the company and management make sure to provide another assignment in time.
Pros
Paid weekly, management, co workers
Cons
Some assignments
Presently without assignment for 3 months
Temporary Staff (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLJuly 12, 2017
Not very supportive in staffing communication, nor help with employer management concerns . You will need to work thru the employer alone. no available work.
Pros
weekly pay automated
Cons
Never communicated assignment termination, until end of business on Friday after leaving the work place.
July 28, 2017

We are sorry to hear your feedback. Our openings are dependent on our client's company needs. Although some assignments end due to unforeseen reasons, we do our very best to communicate these ends as soon as we are informed and we also do our best to connect you with another one of clients if they have an open position that meets your skill set.

Great team work
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXJuly 3, 2017
Assessing member’s ADLs (Activities of Daily Living) and need for services via telephone that will allow them to remain out of the hospital (doing HRAs - health risk assessments). Working with the ABD (aged, blind, disabled) population. Telephonic position located in the McAllen Superior office. Assigning tasks to where they are needed to complete the process of providing member’s services needed. Creating Referrals and Templates as needed to clear tasks.
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
Miss patient care
July 28, 2017

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new career.

RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLMay 31, 2017
10 hrs on the phone with clients enjoyed work. A Registered Nurse with Chronic Care Professional Certification for the 5 top chronic diseases using Telephonic RN services with usage of Motivation Interviewing, impacting patient lifestyle changes and teaching resulting in improvement of health, through collaborative process planning facilitation and advocacy for options and services to meet an individual's health needs through communication and available resources to promote quality cost-effective outcomes.
good
Cons
all good
June 6, 2017

Thank you for the wonderful review. We are pleased to hear your employment through HSS is going well.

Recuiter
Temporary Contract (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 30, 2017
Was pleasant and assisted when I had questions. Have been on assignment much longer than originally planned. 16 months and counting versus the three months originally planned for.
June 6, 2017

Thank you for the feedback on your contract assignment. Some contracts do last longer than we are told and I am glad to hear you are enjoying yours. Best of luck- HSS

Productive, attentive to your questions and needs
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLMay 24, 2017
It was a great staffing agency to work for they helped me find a great job with an amazing company. As well always staying on top questions and or issues that arises.
Pros
Free lunches, great staff
June 6, 2017

Thank you for your review! We are happy you are enjoying your employment through HSS!

Great
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 5, 2017
Overall great work environment and advised and given opportunities to improve and try and move up through the ranks of the company as quickly as possible.
Pros
environment
Cons
angry customers
May 16, 2017

Thank you for the positive review of HSS. We are happy our clients met your needs and provided you with opportunities for growth.

Great place to work for
LPN (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYMay 3, 2017
Awesome staffing agency. Shout out to Charmaine who never stops looking for that placement until she gets it for you. Always checks on you and so friendly.Always looked forwarded to when she called. My biggest cheerleader. Kristen who got it done! Nothing bad to say about this agency! Has to be one of the best.
Pros
People
May 16, 2017

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. Charmaine and Kristen are just 2 of our awesome team members. We are thrilled we found you an opportunity you are happy with!

Nurse Case Manager- RN (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLApril 28, 2017
I did not like the company I was hired for. They guaranteed permanent hire after 90 days. After 180 days I was still not hired on full time. I wouldn't work for them again.
May 16, 2017

Thank you for your review. Each of our clients has different terms. Contractors in Right to Hire (or Temp to Perm) opportunities have the ability to be taken permanent after completing 520-640 contracted hours. The amount of days it takes to complete the contract is based on your attendance and as with any employment opportunity, your performance.

Contract work
Superior Healthplan/Member Services (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 10, 2017
Answered phone calls for members with disabilities. Helped maintained their accounts. Changed primary care doctor information.
Set up medical transportation to member.
Excellent people!
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAApril 8, 2017
I was scanning documents to be entered in system for Medicare Part D insurance. Learned scanning to computer, requesting more data for scanning/entering. People there were great, and had a good relationship with supervisors.
Pros
Wonderful learning experience
Cons
nothing
May 16, 2017

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy you enjoyed the company you were placed with.

nice place to work for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 3, 2017
nice employment firm to work for everybody is nice and helpful. never had any problem with them even working a second job. they were very understanding
Pros
free lunches, paid weekly
May 16, 2017

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy you are enjoying your assignment.

Great culture and productive environment
Recruiting Consultant (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLMarch 28, 2017
This was the best job I've had in terms of pay and enjoyment for working there. Everyone had an ambitious and productive attitude, and really cared to help each other succeed.
May 16, 2017

Thank you for your positive review of HSS. We take pride in the culture we have developed here.

Satisfied Pharmacist
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 27, 2017
Worked at Walgreens for this agency. The hiring process was fairly rapid. The recuiters were very friendly. I really also enjoyed the weekly pay more than anything else :)
May 16, 2017

We are happy we could make you a "satisfied pharmacist". We hope to work with you again in the near future.

Staffing
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 6, 2017
This was my first office job and it was a excellent chance to learn how important a resume is and what a few changes can do to better a person. I assisted reworking resumes and answering phones to better anyone looking in the medical field.
Pros
great learning experience
Cons
non commision job at a commision company
May 16, 2017

Thank you for the positive review. We are pleased you were able to take away great skills that will help you in your future as well.

Great Place to find a job and great personnel
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FL 32789February 28, 2017
Do vitals on all patients, take medical history if new patient, update history if it is an established patient , set up for any inoffice procedures, return phone calls, triage, renew prescriptions and new ones, mammogram and Bone Density prescriptions. Know how to use EMR E- clinical and greenway. Draw blood, stock rooms with supplies and order supplies.
Pros
na
Cons
na
May 16, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review HSS. We appreciate your positive review.

Source of the worst placement ever
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 22, 2017
I accepted what I was told would be a "permanent, direct hire" placement that turned out to be anything but permanent. Given that I left another (stable, although unsatisfying) job for that placement, the abrupt ending was especially insulting. It was supposedly a direct hire, so the recruiters may nor have had anything to do with that, but the recruiting agency does hold responsibility for making such a terrible placement.
The pushy, disruptive recruiter should have been a red flag...calling repeatedly and in rapid succession, even after I explained (several times) that I was WORKING and couldn't talk at work.
The recruiter was no help during the rocky hiring process - I should have backed out then...
This supposedly long-term placement ended very abruptly, with lame excuses and no real attempt on the hiring company's part to help mitigate the damage. Maybe they decided to end their relationship with Healthcare Support and dumping those placements was the fastest way? I got calls from recruiters afterward referencing my "contract" ending...so either they have no idea what's happening, or I was misled about the work I was accepting. Either way, it was a HUGE mistake that caused quite a bit of damage for me.
Pros
Decent pay for a brief time
Cons
Overzealous recruiters, bad placement, minimal follow up, disorganized
Credentialing Postion
Project Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FL 32751February 16, 2017
Very good experience; didn't really like the insurance they offered. I also would have hoped they'd have another assignment when working for Superior ended.
May 16, 2017

Thank you for your positive review and apologize we were not able to get you into another position immediately after yours ended. Sometimes the timing works out and other times we enter successful finishes into our "redeployment list" to contact as soon as another opportunity that matches becomes available. We hope to work with you again in the near future.

Worst agency i have ever worked with!
I was contracted through their agency (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 14, 2017
I was contracted by them for my current position. It has been a mess! I have reached out to them 3 times now with no response. It took me almost a month to get my mileage reimbursement because they get telling me I was entering it in wrong, but nobody would tell me the correct way. A co-worker was also hired through them and said she has reached out to them in several occasions and has yet to receive a response.
Pros
They found me a good contract
Cons
no follow up or return communication
May 17, 2017

Thank you for your review and we aplogize for your experience. Please contact us directly so that we can address the communication issue with your Recruiter. We do work hard to be available for current placements as well as new prospects so this issue will be addressed.

Horrible
PAC (Former Employee) –  Harvey, LAFebruary 7, 2017
This company only cares about NUMBERS ONLY not their employees they expect you to produce and rarely want you to take your break.Its an awful place to work don't leave your job The staff at the temp service were nice but once you start working for the company you are definitely treated like a number.Management shows favoritism and are extremely rude the more you produce the more they want!!!! Nothing is never good enough and if you make a mistake you will definitely be called out on it so I hope you're PERFECT
Pros
Birthdays
Cons
Poor management, short breaks, treated like a number
May 17, 2017

We are sorry to hear about your negative experience with our client. A lot of companies require a quota or have a performance expectation, however that is no excuse for you to feel this way. We hope we get the opportunity to place you with a client that better aligns with yours needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthCare Support Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8