HealthCare Support Staffing

HealthCare Support Staffing Employee Reviews

Pleasant
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLSeptember 24, 2016
This company was a very good company. They are very organized and communicate well with the companies they are providing temp service for. They work really had to get you the job.
Pros
Hard workers
Cons
No cons
Great Job
Medical Record Review Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCSeptember 19, 2016
Great place to work. The only problem is that it was very unclear when my contract with the company I was working for would end.
NIce place to work
Temp Assignment (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 12, 2016
Is a nice place to work. Just keying all day long while listening to music. Helps pass time. We get 2 breaks and a lunch, which is nice. Staying busy all day long.
Pros
Nice place to work
Cons
Temp Placement
very dissapointed. former employee
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COSeptember 10, 2016
A typical workday: to start off, I did not have a computer to carry out my duties ( finally got one in the 4th week of employment), I was expected to learn by watching only. Helping people was the best part of the job. I agree with another former employee. ONCE YOU ARE ON YOUR ASSIGNMENT THE RECRUITER DOES NOT BOTHER TO SEE IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES OR CONCERNS. The recruiter does not return emails, phone calls or anything. How true they only care about their contract with the company. My co-workers not so great: they enjoyed reminding me how much they knew and how little I knew.
I was also told I would be paid mileage to go work at different locations: did not happen.
Do not work for this staffing company, I have worked with way better ones.
Pros
helping people
Cons
no structured training or access to computer to carry out my duties effectively
Fun place to work
RosenTemp PBX Operator (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 27, 2016
Great company to work for, learning new hands on information daily. The staffing agency was always available to talk to whenever you need them.
Fun work place variety of assignments
A/R collections rep (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 15, 2016
Fun work place with a variety of assignments. This assignment just wasn't long enough for me though.
Would love to find a similar job hiring temp to perm.
Great Company To Work For
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJuly 7, 2016
HealthCare Support is an excellent company to work for. The accounting department is young and very knowledgeable. Management is great and is always willing to help and to teach.
"Some" wonderful co-workers & always had food to eat
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Harvey, LAJuly 2, 2016
The days were really busy, high volume, fast paced at times,
It could have been a really awesome job IF two of the managers were mature, trained properly and didn't show favoritism. Most of the co-workers were awesome, they had some of the same complaints as I did while working there. It was a revolving door, with some quitting and others fired. Management micromanaged everything, you couldn't get a proper break, don't even think about going outside for a quick break after working 4 hours. Managers didn't speak! I agree with a previous review, long periods of sitting, it was forbidden to get out of your chairs, it was once mentioned in a meeting to keep us sitting that they're trying to put diapers on us. That was very tasteless! Getting the numbers was the only thing that mattered, they made more money, but not us. Once you get the job thru the recruiter, they WILL NOT contact you back if you call them with a question or a problem. NO THEY DID NOT RETURN YOUR PHONE CALLS....
Pros
met new people/food
Cons
immature, untrained managers with nasty attitudes
APS Healthcare taken over by Kepro in 2015
Care Coordinator (Disease Management) (Current Employee) –  Tualatin, ORJune 19, 2016
APS Healthcare interested in employee concerns and suggestions. Typical workday individually responding to 40+ incoming televox calls. This automated system was removed and care coordinators were now responsible for making same number (50+) outbound calls to clients/day. Also collaborated with co-worker on establishing and maintaining state-wide provider resources list for Medicaid clients. Inform office and community-based staff of updates and problems.

Learned from co-workers their experience with state and community resources, C3, MMIS and SharePoint.
Nice place of business, loved my coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 17, 2016
Do not waste your time with this company. As said before, once the recruiter gets you in the door, then you never hear from them again. I repeatedly called, lvm, texted and emailed my recruiter and only then did he reply. They do not have your back if anything happens with you, they are only worried about their contract with the company. I did what they asked me to do on the job and then when something happened in the office, they disappeared and pretended they didnt know me. Totally disappointed in the treatment I was shown by my recruiter and whole staffing agency. Very unprofessional and just looking for that next candidate to boost their numbers. Run away as fast as you can!!!! They promise that you will get hired after 90 days. wrong, I was there over a year still at temp status. Such a lie!!! Shame on this company
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
no advancement
Contract work
Customer Service Representative II (Contract) (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 14, 2016
Decent service but not worth the tedium of near daily calls about how things are going. No benefits. Did not seem interested in finding other contracts or opportunities when asked.
Nice place to work
Case Manager -SCM Temp (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 31, 2016
Satisfactory work environment with nice people, Thorough training program with resources, Adequate equipment. My Co-worker's were always willing to help out.
Fun work environment, very numbers based
Recruiting Consultant (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLMay 20, 2016
Fun work environment, Office is cubicle and phone setting. Love the coworkers. Very numbers based, fast paced, micromanagement. Quantity over quality, 50+ phone calls required daily, 10+ candidates needed to be submitted weekly.
Worth having a work experience
Prior Authorization Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 30, 2016
Working with HealthCare Support System/United Health Care had been a good experience especially in gaining knowledge in processing the prior authorization of prescriptions. Exchanging and sharing clinical knowledge with other pharmacists.
Pros
gaining knowledge
Cons
short contract job
Productive and professional
Referral Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 16, 2016
Never had a problem with this company, always professional and will hold your hand through the hiring process. I would definietly work for them again or refer friends
always thinking you might get fired
Recruitment Coordinator/Recruiting Consultant (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLMarch 14, 2016
Stressful, management looks at the numbers too much - have favorites

The people who work there has to be the best part of the job
Great Company to work for
Prior Authorization Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 7, 2016
Great Company to work for, very caring and assures that you have a job. I love my recruiter, She has helped me out so much. Especially since I moved to a new city.
relaxed atmosphere and great managers
Medical Biller (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 27, 2016
Great job and recruiters make it easy to work for agency. This is my first contract job but they have made it a joyous and wonderful work experience. I really like the company.
Pros
Management nice
Cons
long periods of sitting
Only work for this agency if you are desperate for a job
Concurrent Review Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 3, 2016
During placement for a position through this company is the only time you will be reached by your recruiter. Once you are placed your recruiter disappears and does not return calls when you may require assistance. The company I was placed with was sub standard as well. The company had horrible management, no organization, very catty, used favoritism, un-ethical practices, unrealistic goals, toxic and juvenile work environment. The company had a very high turn over rate indicating there may be a problem with mid and upper management. Instead of taking a look at their team and it's operations, management continued to blame and dismiss their employees in a humiliating manner in the presence of several other co-workers. My advice is to be very cautious when considering working with this company and to do your research on the company they want to place you with as well.
Pros
Decent Pay
Cons
Toxic environment and unrealistic expectations
Healthcare Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  FLAugust 27, 2015
Outsource Group has a great bonus structure and the company does many motivating events to keep the employees driven.
There training team is great and always on hand for additional help.

2.7