HealthCare Support Staffing

HealthCare Support Staffing Employee Reviews

Productive and informative work workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jackson, MSMay 19, 2015
Healthcare staffing is a temp agency. I worked for Magnolia Health through Healthcare staffing. i enjoyed my time there.
Laid off
Temporary Quality Specialist at Wellcare (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLMay 18, 2015
Pros: great pay
Cons: frequent lay offs
I can not give anyone a reference to this employer because of the very frequent lay offs that KY Health One routinely engages in. They are highly unpredictable and I would not recommend this company to anyone in any area of work.
Room for career advancement
Referral Specialist (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLApril 3, 2015
Pros: Social events
Cons: Short breaks
Employee appreciation is present. Opportunities for career growth. Great employee benefits. Family atmosphere. Accessibility and open door policy with management.
Fun company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 31, 2015
Very job friendly agency to work for. Most enjoyable temporary job. I enjoyed my supervisor and fellow co-workers. I worked thru open enrollment with WellCare.
Candidate coaching
HEDIS QI Extractor (Current Employee), Franklin, TNMarch 5, 2015
Pros: Cares about candidates
Cons: Contract length
The recruiter truly cares. She thoughtfully reviewed my experience. She was very helpful in preparing me for an interview. She coached me how to focus on my strengths and how to explain areas of weaknesses.
Great Learning Experience
Troubleshoot For Pharmacy and Providers (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 28, 2015
Pros: great accentitives
Cons: high stress
I had many calls from members,pharmacy and providers with assisting them with any kind of benefit questions and troubleshooting such as overrides,trial claims,and other misc. questions they had about account for the prescription benefits,co-workers we stuck as a help desk for each other, management would not micro-manage us,the hardest part of job for me was a lot of details of some of the process but i loved the challenge and the most enjoyable part of job was helping people solve problems
Top Notch Staffing Company
Manager (Current Employee), Winter ParkFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: best in class, top pay; professional and growing company
Cons: low performers will not stay long
This is a best in class grade A staffing company. On the recruiting and sales side, it is competitive no doubt and does not apologize for that. As such, low performers will not stay long, however for those who can do well, the commission pay structure is tops in the industry.

Growth is consistent and opportunities abound. The culture is young, professional and vibrant. A great place to work for those who want to work hard and be well rewarded for it.
Don't be fooled into working here as a Recruiter!
Recruiter (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 17, 2015
Cons: extremely high turnover ratio!!
The business structure at Healthcare Support Staffing is set up as a "rotating door". They benefit from hiring young, inexperienced and eager recruiters to compete with each other. This competitive structure not only creates a bad working environment, but it allows them to fire recruiters after "X" amount of months for not meeting their quotas even though the company benefits from the recruiter's production.Then – more... they start over again with more recruiters. If you notice, there's always a position open, and they'll tell you that the position is open because the company is "growing". I saw plenty of good recruiters come and go through those doors. The only "pro" is that they can't make you work overtime anymore due to an impending lawsuit.

If you're looking for stability (or even a semi-respectable company), look elsewhere! – less
Company Policies for New Employees not explained
Care Review Clinician II (Current Employee), Columbus, ohioFebruary 10, 2015
Recruiters don't give all the information prior to accepting a position. Holidays are not paid. Recruiters really don't communicate unless they are forced to speak with you.
Productive accurate and Fast paced
Data Entry (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: family oriented
Cons: bunos time a day before holiday
my typical day at work is doing task at a daily basis.
I learned exploring different software
I can get along with my co-workers and staff members.
the most enjoyable part of the job is I learn a lot of process.
Provider services
not (Former Employee), columbus, OhioJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: liars
Cons: liars
If you are contacted by any recruiter from this company, RUN! I was hounded by this one recruiter confirmed twice I was to start and Then has dodged me, they do not follow through nor communicate with you. I resigned from my job because I was told one start date and then said oh due to the holiday. I have kids and had to borrow against my 401k to pay rent, and buy food, and utilities
quality of work done, most challenge, fast and accurate.
Data Entry (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLOctober 24, 2014
Pros: bonus time to leave early a day before any holidays.
Cons: company pot lucks
It was given a new project to handle but I had to complete in 2 weeks, it takes me longer to complete the task but at least it is 100 % correct and this is the hardest part of the job.

The most enjoyable part of the job is finishing the job done in a timely manner.
Productive, always busy
Eligibility Specialist at Sunshine Healthcare (Former Employee), Sunrise, FLOctober 21, 2014
Pros: the support and the welcoming.
Cons: none.
I would work by spreadsheets, filtering them in order to call long term members about their Medicaid benefits which will be expiring.

I learned what forms are required by Medicaid and their eligibility criteria.

Management and co-workers were very supportive and what a great company to work for.
Productive company to work for
Collection Specialist (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 14, 2014
This is a temporary position located in Orlando, FL and it is a great company to get involved with. They really help you to get the job your applying for and keep you working in your field. Once one job stop there's always another job there.
Great Place to Work
UNIT CLERK/SCHEDULER (Former Employee), Miami, FLOctober 10, 2014
Pros: got paid weekly
Cons: temp assignment no insurance
Great staff. Found me a job in less than a week. Very pleased with my assignment.
Currently working with a Cardiology office through agency
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Delray Beach, FloridaOctober 8, 2014
This is my first experience working with an agency. It's been interesting since I've held so many long term positions it has been quite different working with different facilities.
Team Lead (Former Employee), Tampa, FLSeptember 22, 2014
I loved working at EQ Health Solutions through staffing agency with Healthcare Support Staffing although the contracted ended due to no more work.
Profession Workplace
Order Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Springdale, OHSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: pros of the job is that the tasks were easy to perform, management was very professional and flexible.
Cons: my mid day to late evening schedule did not always allow me to complete my shift, because the work slowed down a hour and a half early, we would be asked to leave early.
A typical day work included arriving 15 minutes early to ensure computer was set up to log in on time. Started out with referencing work log in database to review daily the duties to work on. Begin processing requests for filling orders electronically, submitting them to the proper location electronically. I went on break 2 1/2 hours after start time, lunch 2 1/2 after that and 2 1/2 hours after that – more... on last break.

What I learned was how to batch and submit orders to the pharmacy department to fill prescription orders. I learned that accuracy was extremely important to avoid having a prescription delayed, which could affect a customers health as well as the company.

Management was professional and willing to assist to help employees perform their jobs to the best of their ability.

My co-workers were helpful, friendly and happy to be apart of Humana.

The hardest part of the job is when work slowed down as I like working in fast-paced environments and keeping busy.

The most enjoyable part of the job was having a Supervisor that understand emergencies come about, a Supervisor that is confident that you can perform your job without ongoing monitoring. – less
okjay
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 28, 2014
Worked everyday it was okay. No weekends management was understanding.
Job Placement
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 21, 2014
Pros: job placement
Cons: temporary
Job Placement, Staffing Agency, Temoorary to Perm Job Placement.

1 2 3

About HealthCare Support Staffing

Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc., is a privately held company with national headquarters in Winter Park, Florida. Launched in – Read more

HealthCare Support Staffing Salaries