Healthcare Support Staffing

Healthcare Support Staffing Employer Reviews

Extremely supportive staffing personnel
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 21, 2014
Cons: temporary positions
Healthcare Support Staffing is extremely supportive and work diligently to place an individual for employment.
All good
Program Coordinator Temp (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 5, 2014
Pros: :)
Cons: n/a
Great people. Comfortable work area. Great people. Comfortable work area.Great people. Comfortable work area.Great people. Comfortable work area.Great people. Comfortable work area.
Stuck in a training room during time at work, no cubicle available, short term work
Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Farmers Branch, TXApril 7, 2014
Pros: as much ot as i want
Cons: never know when they will let me go or keep me on
Time sensitive job, 3-4 months. Spend all day in a training room without cubicles. Never know when my last day may be. Temp job
Learning experience
Medical Front Office Assistant (Former Employee), Crestview, FLFebruary 9, 2014
This was only a temporary job for a fill in until the permanent employee would be able to start.

Typical day was mostly answering phones with helping patients with their questions if able, and if not, transferring to the person who could.

I did do a lot of filing and pulling and setting up files for the next day. Copying and faxing
No Job Security
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Orlando FlJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: low wages / no communication
Recruiter starts off Nice and very interested in you.. you interview and they sell you the world and when you start the assignment its something completely different.. Assignments ends with no warning and have to fight to get any belongings back that might have been left at the job
Dont care about emploulyees
Medical Claims Rep (Former Employee), Tampa, FlNovember 24, 2013
Pros: fast paycheck
Cons: doesnt care if you have a death in your family, just get to work the next day
I was offered an Medicaid Servuce Rep position, but I was unable to start the job due to a death in my family. Out of courtesy I texted my so called recruiter and she texted back some awful things. It was like she wanted me to start the job and just forget about my family member passing away. All she could say that it will be documented and she didn't – more... know they would be able to work with me again. – less
Nice temp agency to work for...
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Miami Lakes, FLOctober 19, 2013
Pros: weekly pay
Cons: temporary in most cases
It differs based on your assignment. The recruitment process is simple and fast. The recruiters are friendly and really try to place on an assignment.
Misleading job agency
Was called by company (Former Employee), ArizonaOctober 3, 2013
Cons: everything, trying to build a business through deception.
Be careful!, they like to call people with fake jobs to get referrals for their data base! Fraud tactics and deception for information, and I hope companies stay away from them.
Worse Agency to work for, Cant say I didnt warn you.
Inpt Case Manager for A Health Insurance Company (Former Employee), Sunrise, FLAugust 19, 2013
Pros: run while you still have a chance, dont waste your rn license here. after working 10-12 weeks you are still a temp, they will never offer you full time. you will be used and abused.
Cons: you will get kicked to the curb w/o notice, too much work, you are only a number and commission to them. if you voice your abuse, someone will take it upon themself to terminate your assignment, either from the assigned company or hcs behind your back.
1- If you are desperate for work, call Healthcare Support, THIS IS THE PLACE for you, if you like being abused take the assignment, If you don’t want to get paid for holidays, sick time and work for free.........work with Healthcare Support. If you don’t mind going hungry, or skipping a break, this is the perfect place for you and working passed your – more... 8 hrs without pay and getting home in the darkness this is the place for you. Welcome to Healthcare Support.

2- Healthcare Support WILL GIVE YOU THAT ASSIGNMENT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU REALLY DO!!! They are in Orlando a big big hint and red flag right there. They will send you to a reputable company and the company will treat you like dirt because your first name is ‘Temp’. The company you go to does not pay you, it’s Healthcare Support that pays you. Healthcare Support will make you feel you got a really good hourly rate to work temp, and then you will find out all the other temps that left or is with you makes the same $$$ regardless of r experience and degrees haha.

3- Your training is a joke at the company they will send you to. The company is aware that you are a temp and so are all of the other employees who are noticing temps coming and going, Very high turnover rate with temps. You will get that “that drive thru training" and expect to do a job well done.

4- The reputable company’s training technique is " I want you to just look and don’t take notes, you learn better this way when you pay attention instead of bending down and writing". You might as well bend over and take it. The last requirement to hold on to your job is “ learn how to understand the English language spoken with a thick accent so thick it’s like mud. You might as well say you are part Latin, or you chances to stay on will continue to be very slim. This is the kind of reputable place they send you, where the clicks are.

5- Your name is temp with no photo to your badge, ask for a photo and get a promise and an excuse the camera is broken. You will work well pass your contracted weeks, and your days will turn into nights because you will still be there trying to finish all the work that nobody wanted and those assignments will be the worse (it’s not a real contract, you can walk anytime you want to with Healthcare Support, they will not tell you that) You will not get paid for more than 8 hours, so, the sooner you get done with the work the better.

6- 3 mths will go by and you will still be there hanging on working like an animal on the abusive job wondering if they’re going to offer you a full time position. You will think you put in the time, the extra hours without pay and think you have landed the job. Then again they can say “well we abused you for 10-12 wks and without warning we don’t need you anymore, can’t afford you full time”. Please dont contact us, you have an agency to call. Will they tell you that, well not in your face, they will be deactivating all your access as the day go along, you will be experiencing TECHNOLOGICAL issues towards the end of the day, not understanding why and when you log out, that will be your last day. As they were monitoring your computer all day to see when to shut you down.

7- As you step into you house a phone call will come in while you are getting ready for dinner, and Healthcare Support will tell you, don’t bother to go back, the reputable company said your contract is over even if it was before time, and if its passed the 3 mths, ‘We’re sorry, we feel you are not a good match for our company’.

8- The last nurse there lasted 8 mths without a full time job offer and they threw her to the curb. Another nurse, was on the cusp of her 10 – 12 weeks and they also threw her to the curb, they have no intentions of bringing anyone in full time, unless you really know how to brown nose very nicely, because it will just cost them more money, versus getting a fresh body.

9- Healthcare Support gets paid for the temp work, so if you go full time they’re screwed. They will convince to stay temp as along as possible and tell you to stay calm and tell you wait and see ‘IF’ they offer you the job that is burning you to a crisp. If you like your nursing license, preserve it and never go there. The stress level for you will be very high and it will send you into a whirlwind of questions to .Healthcare Support. This is where replacement begins, they know the s/s are are recurring with this 'temp', lets replace now.

10- If you have questions on how to complete your job, your manager is never around “always in the other office”,you might as well pack it up because no one will have time to help you do your job and their job. Remember you are only a temp you do not count. If you tell Healthcare Support what’s going on, they will always tell you how much the manager loves you so they can get another day of commission.

The hardest part of the job is “ knowing you work so hard and they will kick you to the curb too, when you least expected it “ The most enjoyable part was getting a chance to run to my car, without turning back, and that’s one hour later after the time you are supposed to go home.

Take a job from Healthcare Support to work in Fort Lauderdale and they wiill burn you to the ground, you might even go home upset and weepy. Your family will suffer, you will be stressed out and you will go home and kick the dog, cat, bird, etc, you may even get sick and you wont be able to go to the Doctor. The company they send you to consist of medical professionals who doubts when you are sick. HCS are not medical professionals and they have no idea what your job entails, though their talk sounds good.

I got THROWN to the curbside like an animal with minge and I was doing a great job, because one day I called sick for two days, yet I was looking haggard and it showed when I returned. Little did I know clock was ticking with them obviously, as I was going to be replaced because the 'clicks' thought maybe I wasnt sick enough to be out.

HCS called me and told dont go back my contract has ended which was not true. I have always told them this is too much work for such little training, too much is expected. They said the more experience you have the more work you will get, and this was from the manager. I was out of a job at the blink of eye because I had a voice., and this is a temp agency that did not stand up for me, they made the phone call and called my assignment quits without asking me, sink or swim. Home or homeless, you decided.

The next day, after I picked myself up from the floor, as someone from HCS decided my family's fate, I went to another Temp Agency that actually had benefits being a temp, good training, and excellent pay that matched My expectations and GUESS WHAT IM FULL TIME 1 MONTH LATER. Now you know what to do fellow nurses. – less
great company
ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEWER/MEDICARE DEPT (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 13, 2013
enjoy working with the co-workers, plenty of work to do always busy which
Great place to work AND make a GREAT salary!
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), Winter Park, FLApril 23, 2013
This place is amazing! I was offered a competitive base salary and generously compensated with whatever commission I earned.

Everyone is friendly and helpful and it is a pleasant work place!

I'm offered amazing benefits, PTO and I have a great work/life balance. I'd recommended HSS to any of my friends and have several of my friends here working with – more... me right now.

I love this company and the advancement it offers. Do no listen to other untrue reviews; I absolutely love this place and you will too! – less
Healthcare Service that Care
Team Lead/ (Per-Diem) / Medical Supervisor (Former Employee), Ft LauderdaleApril 16, 2013
This Healthcare Staffing was awesome, flexibile with scheduling willing to always give hours for working
Lots of questions but not a lot of answers.
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee), Maitland, FLMarch 25, 2013
This job seemed to have a lot of potential but I learned quickly that there was no training structure what so ever. They finally hired a 3rd party to manage the team but by that time I decided I needed to search for new opportunities due to lack of structure.
Very high turnover rate, no room to advance.
Administrative Assistant/ Receptionist (Former Employee), Winter Park, Fl.March 5, 2013
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no room to advance, high turnover rate.
Answering all incoming phone calls, the phone rang over 2,000 times a day, no help with the overwhelming amount of phone calls, or with incoming clients. Co-workers were catty and judgemental. The hardest part of the job was learning to juggle the constant ringing phone as well as give tremendous face to face customer service. I was always busy though – more... so no down time. – less
Productive, great environment, enthusiastic co-workers and management
Enrollment Specialist at Alere (Current Employee), Reno, NVJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: healthcare, helping people, believe in product
Cons: reno office is closing in march 2013.
A typical day is rather stress free and comfortable. The environment is pleasant and my co-workers are friendly. I learned how to better communicate with the participants that I call to enroll in health programs which leads to the hardest part of the job...overcoming objections. Overcoming the objections for a few of the participants can be a challenge – more... once they convince themselves that the program would not benefit them. The satisfying and enjoyable part of the job is when they accept the program because you have gotten through to them and can see the benefits of a health management program. The job is great, the atomosphere is supportive and most of all I believe in what the company is accomplishing. – less
Reliable
Medical Office Assistant (Current Employee), Ennis, TXJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: no breaks, and lunches sometimes
Fun, busy and Always learning, great co-workers, and managers, only need very reliable transportation.
I love it.
Medical Collector (Former Employee), Maitland, FLOctober 10, 2012
Pros: it was a fast paste office with one doctor.
Cons: they promised after 3 months review they would give me a 50 cent raise and didn't.
Working front desk, room patients, assist the doctor, get important information to patient, phones, and cleaning instruments.
WATCH YOUR BACK
unclear (Former Employee), AnaheimOctober 3, 2012
Pros: close to home
Cons: listen to me!
It was a very confusing set up when I worked for HCS. Recruited for a company I had worked for before, it seemed like a dream come true, but because they were the agency, in Florida, and I was in California working for a company that had its base in Texas, often times the left hand didnt know what the right hand was doing, and the time zone difference – more... between all those locations didnt help. I still havent been paid for my last day I worked for them! This was because someone along the way forgot to tell me I was fired on Friday, so I came in the next Monday! I cant tell you NOT to work for them, but get your story/information straight from them, and your client, and be sure to be paid for what you did. – less
Waste of time
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee), Tampa FloridaSeptember 29, 2012
Pros: happy to be employed
Cons: too much issues constantly
This is the worst company i worked for. Over at Wellcare in Tampa some of us worked for Healthcare Support like me and the others worked for Hiregy, there's no comparison, Hiregy was the better temp agency and i was jealous. We had issues with our paycheck constantly and we were making much less than associates from Hiregy.
Helpful in finding a position
FFS Medical Coder/Medical Collections/Continucare (Current Employee), Miami, FLAugust 27, 2012
Pros: great teamwork
Cons: no benefits
Medical Coder and Claims Entry. Great co-workers. We work as a team. Enjoy my position as a CPC