HealthFair

HealthFair Employer Reviews

Co-workers are the reason i stay.
Sonographer (Current Employee), Winter Park, FLFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: good place to start
Cons: great co-workers
A good place to start your career but move on after a year. You may get laid off after a few months without notice. Long hours and long travel times to and from site. Bus units break down often. And you may have to drive a bus with air breaks.
Productive fast-paced environment
Corporate Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLOctober 30, 2014
Pros: free pizza on a good call day, monthly awards for agents with highest calls or sales, flexible schedule
Cons: short breaks
I really enjoyed working at Healthfair. I was able to learn how to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Healthfair has some of the best managers I've ever worked for. They're constantly pushing you to do better and to improve your skills. They compliment the hard work you put forth and always recognize your work. I loved that the other co-workers felt like family to me. I loved being able to interact with employees from corporate companies and helping them choose to take a proactive step in their health by booking a health screening appointment.
love and work with wonderful co-workers
Cardiovascular Technician (Current Employee), Washington DCSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: short breaks.
i love being able to travel but i am looking for opportunities back home.
Healthfair Event of a Day
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Chino, CAJune 28, 2013
Pros: travel, visit new places
Cons: short breaks, trave time was on days off
A typical day at work started ground 5am if not earlier, have to be on site at six am set up the bus for the event of the day. Our first patient was at 7am smile, greet, give patient information regarding the process of tests. take payments, vitals and if they order blood work, I would do the process. After they finish with the primary tests, they would can to me to re-check orders, give them the information of how to reseve their results. This would go on for 8 plus hours every 15 minutes, aveage patient a day would be 40. I learned that attention to detail is very important. With my co-workers we had a good harmony at work, and that's why the work load was smooth and fun. The hard part of the job was driving back to storage to park the bus and then drive home, traffic was a challenge everyday. Interacting with patients and places we visit.
Wonderful company to sharpen your skills.
Cardiovascular Sonographer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaJanuary 12, 2013
This company has allowed me to really sharpen my skills and because of the large amount of patients we see I have been faced out many of challenges.
Productive workplace with monthly spiffs and competitions
Appointment Specialist (Current Employee), Winter Park, FLDecember 11, 2012
Pros: we earn spiffs
Cons: too high in their goal standards
A typical day at Healthfair would be going over the event schedules and reviewing any events that need to be filled. Co-workers are very pleasant to work with. Management is somewhat laid back but sometimes non-existant at times when you need a supervisor. I would say the hardest part of the job is to keep scheduled full for our events depending on where we are located. The most enjoyable part of the job is the staff I work with.