HealthFair Employee Reviews in United States

Its a great entry level workplace
Medical Screening Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 15, 2015
The days are very long sometimes with no lunch break. Management does not really care about their employees. They believe "the customer is always right" motto is 100% fact and will side with them, before backing you up. As i said in the review great place for entry level work and to gain experience to a office. Other than the the pay is not worth the headache.
Good job for college students
Customer Service/Sales/Confirmations (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 30, 2015
The Management is great, and they work very well with college students. The atmosphere is really laid back. But everyone works really hard.
Cons
The Insurance costs way too much
A mobile unit providing preventative cardiovascular healthcare
Cardiovascular Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Winter Springs, FLApril 14, 2015
At Healthfair, we get to provide cardiovascular testing to patients all over the country. There are no prescriptions needed from physicians so we are able to service many people at a discounted rate. It's very rewarding to provide this kind of testing to people who may not be able to afford it otherwise. In the eight years that I have worked for Healthfair, I have seen many people who have definitely benefited from our services.
Pros
getting to travel to different sites and locations out of state, Seeing differnet parts of the country.
Cons
Very long hours. Long days.
Co-workers are the reason i stay.
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FLFebruary 22, 2015
A good place to start your career but move on after a year. You may get laid off after a few months without notice. Long hours and long travel times to and from site. Bus units break down often. And you may have to drive a bus with air breaks.
Pros
good place to start
Cons
great co-workers
Productive fast-paced environment
Corporate Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLOctober 30, 2014
I really enjoyed working at Healthfair. I was able to learn how to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Healthfair has some of the best managers I've ever worked for. They're constantly pushing you to do better and to improve your skills. They compliment the hard work you put forth and always recognize your work. I loved that the other co-workers felt like family to me. I loved being able to interact with employees from corporate companies and helping them choose to take a proactive step in their health by booking a health screening appointment.
Pros
free pizza on a good call day, monthly awards for agents with highest calls or sales, flexible schedule
Cons
short breaks
The Best Right Out of School Job
Cardiovascular Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Winter Park, FLMay 5, 2015
This company showed me how to obtain speed with accuracy, being able to work under pressure but not breaking, i cant say enough about this location along with learning step of the way.
Productive workplace with monthly spiffs and competitions
Appointment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FLDecember 11, 2012
A typical day at Healthfair would be going over the event schedules and reviewing any events that need to be filled. Co-workers are very pleasant to work with. Management is somewhat laid back but sometimes non-existant at times when you need a supervisor. I would say the hardest part of the job is to keep scheduled full for our events depending on where we are located. The most enjoyable part of the job is the staff I work with.
Pros
we earn spiffs
Cons
too high in their goal standards
Healthfair Event of a Day
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chino, CAJune 28, 2013
A typical day at work started ground 5am if not earlier, have to be on site at six am set up the bus for the event of the day. Our first patient was at 7am smile, greet, give patient information regarding the process of tests. take payments, vitals and if they order blood work, I would do the process. After they finish with the primary tests, they would can to me to re-check orders, give them the information of how to reseve their results. This would go on for 8 plus hours every 15 minutes, aveage patient a day would be 40. I learned that attention to detail is very important. With my co-workers we had a good harmony at work, and that's why the work load was smooth and fun. The hard part of the job was driving back to storage to park the bus and then drive home, traffic was a challenge everyday. Interacting with patients and places we visit.
Pros
travel, visit new places
Cons
short breaks, trave time was on days off
love and work with wonderful co-workers
Cardiovascular Technician (Current Employee) –  Washington DCSeptember 14, 2014
i love being able to travel but i am looking for opportunities back home.
Pros
great pay
Cons
short breaks.
Wonderful company to sharpen your skills.
Cardiovascular Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GaJanuary 12, 2013
This company has allowed me to really sharpen my skills and because of the large amount of patients we see I have been faced out many of challenges.