Healthgrades Employee Reviews in United States

Great coworkers but that's it
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 22, 2016
The coworkers I had the privilege to work with were awesome. That is where the positives end. Work/life balance is not there. They preach it all the time but actions speak louder than words. There is constant change in management and in direction. If they could ever get there stuff straight they may actually go places.
Pros
The actual workers
Cons
Work/life balance. Constant change in direction.
This is basically a fast growing call center environment. The people I worked with were a lot of fun.
Customer Relationship Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 3, 2016
This company is a marketing company for hospitals and healthcare systems throughout the country. While I was there, we were continually answers calls for more customers. I learned to be patient during this job. I thought the management was decent but not great. I think the hardest part of this job was sitting for eight hours. The call center had a high turn over so that could effect the call volume. The best part of this job were the co-workers.
Great people to work with
Data Scientist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 13, 2016
Overall it's a good group to work with but the salaries are consistently on the low end and they do not compensate for needing to park in downtown Denver every day (other office locations have parking lots).
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Raises and promotions don't seem to be matching market value
Historically a great organization
Network Engineer and Architect (Current Employee) –  Denver COMay 1, 2016
Recent changes in upper management and the organizational structure that is being implemented have made work/life balance and career advancement difficult.
Pros
Compelling mission
Workday Techno Functional Consultant
Workday Techno Functional Consultant (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 9, 2016
Great Place to work and has an organized job culture. The work atmosphere is well built. The management reaches to every person and responds upon the requirement.
Health Grades
Relationship Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 23, 2015
Health Grades is a great company with great pay. I loved working at this company. I made lots of friends and management was great. I enjoyed that the company appreciated the work employees did every month by providing lunch.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
good compnay
CRS (Current Employee) –  madisonFebruary 29, 2016
good company, laid back, treat you good. they feed you free lunch alot. supervisors are nice. along with MOST employees at this facuility
Great learning oppertunity
Customer Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 23, 2015
I was a customer relationship specialist. Answering telephones to get demographic information and match a patient to which ever specialist they needed to see. Learned how to better keep client relationships.
Management is lacking
Sales (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJuly 16, 2013
Being a part of an innovative healthcare company was an extremely exciting endeavor. However, after a couple of years, much of the management is stagnant and training tends to be a free for all. Complacent folks within the technology sector will find a good home but will inevitably overworked and stressed. There is next to no guidance provided by upper management outside of trickle down demands. Be confident in your job description because training is minimal!
Pros
young and exciting workplace, free coffee, client driven
Cons
minimal training, very focused on money, inexperienced management
Exceptional Crew
Operations (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 5, 2013
The people at Healthgrades are exceptional and the reason why I woke up every morning. However, the management structure is very top heavy and the once 'grass-roots' feeling has been replaced with a corporate attitude.
Pros
colleagues, benefits
Cons
structure, pay
Ok Place to Work
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 30, 2014
It is a ok place to work, The job is easy, HR Department is really difficult to deall with and slow to get a response from and when they do respond it is usually with a snotty answer or incorrect
Pros
easy job
Cons
short lunches
Modern and young company
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 4, 2014
Great place for growth
Good work environment/atmosphere
Learned what I enjoyed and didn't
The people are good and allow room for advancement
Pros
free coffee/tea, monthly pizza days
Cons
work life balance
You could not pay me enough to work at this company again.
Database Developer (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIDecember 20, 2014
Horrible work culture, people fired at least once a month. Horrible training
Cons
many
Exciting and forward thinking company
QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 8, 2014
A typical work day brings new challenges and excitement. The team atmosphere is second to none.
Director, PM & Process Improvements (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 24, 2012
Great people and nice environment, good atmosphere, challenging but very rewarding work
Casual
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 9, 2014
Casual work environment. Helping clients and customers find their doctor.
Growing Health Industry
Customer Relationship Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 8, 2014
Overall this is a marketing/teleservice company that works with a number of hospitals and doctors offices providing a service to a patient and or an individual(s) that are seeking a doctor to make an appointment that directs the caller/patients health needs. we service all over the United States. The main headquarters for CPM is in Denver, Colorado. I answer incoming calls from patients and doctors wanting to either make an appointment, speak with someone in the doctors office regarding a mutual patient, and or someone requesting medical records or billing department I also receive calls from workmens comp companies, attorney offices, and insurance companies as well. serving as a liason between the company and the dr office. Also, I make outbound calls to transfer callers to the doctors office and or hospitals. Providing the patient demographics to the doctor offices and the demographics info we collect is used by the hospitals we contract with to send out flyers re health and seminars/classes coming up in the patients area. The website for CPM healthgrades is www.healthgrades.com.
Pros
laid back/casual work environment
Cons
healthcare is very expensive in my opinion.
Account Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 29, 2013
the company is a good company to work for they are very employee oriented
Pros
na
Cons
na
very nice company they always did fun activities for employers, very busy, always high call volmue
Customer Service Relationship Specialist (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 31, 2015
Typical work day is logging in, Set in ready and 1st call you get you just assist the patient as needed, such as: Calling to see if dr accepts new patient, Help patient finding new dr, dental, eye place, saving patient to database, making new appt, verifing insurance..ect
What I learned is that each call is different, just be yourself, also socialize with the caller a little
Management is okay but can improve, sometimes when I find myself lost or on a difcult call the teamleads are hard to find, they all take lunch at same time which is hard if needing help.
Healthgrades is a pretty big company so you work with alot of people don't know many cause I'm usually in my cube.
The hardest part of the job is getting a angry patient that want to speak with managment then you go to your team lead which then they tell you what to tell the caller when the team lead should assist the angry caller themselves.
The most enjoyable part is they really help you with a schdule that works for you, also they do alot for their employees, such as drawings, top agent of the month, pizza day, buy lunch on busy days or week. which is niece cause when you have happy employees who like their job then seems they have a better chance staying with the company for awhile
Pros
hours, pay, free lunch, open gym
Cons
the drive, no camera's, no coaching, all team leads should be on the same page

Healthgrades Reviews by Location