HEALTHNET

HEALTHNET Employer Reviews

Great Team leads and Co-workers
Customer service (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAMay 4, 2014
Great Team Leads and wonderful co-workers. Management, however is very stubborn, makes any job advancement a lot harder then need be. If you have a great team to work with daily, it almost makes it worth it.
Productive and fun workplace
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP III (Current Employee), Woodland Hills, CAApril 29, 2014
Pros: employee appreciation days and events throughtout the year.
Cons: health insurance cost
worked 8 hours per day behind a computer. Everyday was a learning experience, with daily updates in regards to new law for healthcare. Management is easy to work with, no overwhelming issues. the hardest part of my job was not being able to complete a task. Providing excellent customer service to the client and hearing their smiles on the opposite side, – more... with enthusiasm. – less
This is where I got my start
Sr. Telecommunications Engineer (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLNovember 4, 2013
Technical leader for Operations and Technical Project Management
Good Work/Life Balance
Business Analyst (Current Employee), LA, CANovember 2, 2013
Good work life balance. Computer systems are outdated. Management treats employees like drones.
Great management team.
Field Tech Analyst (Former Employee), Orange, CAOctober 21, 2013
Even though it was only a few days, other temps as well as myself enjoyed working with Nikole Naumann of HealthPort. She was very helpful and genuine.
Management Issues
IS Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 18, 2013
Pros: paycheck
Cons: work life balance is not respected
This organization lacks the ability to accept anyone else's professional opinion. They procrastinate to implement very important projects and if you want to move up, you have to know someone or kiss someone's behind.
Management is a joke and does not care about the employees. Instead, they harp on mistakes and take every opportunity to write you up, – more... especially if they do not like you. – less
Good
Provider services/Customer Service/Claims Examiner (Former Employee), Neptune City, NJOctober 6, 2013
Good Company to work for too bad they moved to Connectict. Good co workers. Good work.
Management was horrible
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 23, 2013
Management never takes any responsibility for their actions. Wants to put it off onto the employees. They are very hard to talk with and always argumentative.
Prior Authorization Pharmacy Technician
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAJune 10, 2013
Handles medicare and medical prior authorization. Excellent management team
Productive work place and room for advancement.
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Woodland Hills, CAMay 25, 2013
Participate in using project time management tools such as activity definition, activity sequencing, activity duration estimating, calendars, schedule development and schedule control, to make updates changes to the project schedules. As well as create and document step-by-step process guidelines and process flows.
Management encourages growth, education – more... and work/life balance. – less
Hostile work environment
Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee), Irving, TXFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: excellent medical, mental health, and 401k benefits.
Cons: it was a hostile place to work.
Within the 4 1/2 years I was with this company, I watched the morale and work conditions go from very good to extremely poor. Several employees were diagnosed with anxiety and other work related conditions. The call center intake representatives were treated with little dignity and respect. They were often belittled in front of their colleagues. I saw – more... staff terminated simply because they were not "liked" by a certain manager. I would not advocate this company as a good place to work. It was awful. – less
Great place to learn what being a health educator means
Health Promotion Intern (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 12, 2012
Pros: flexible hours, hour lunches, friendly co-workers, clean working environment
Cons: limited work loads
When I did my internship at HealthNet, I worked mainly on data analysis for the walking program I helped create. I also helped with some of the programs they had there. I learned that you have to stay on top of health information because it is always changing and you want your patients to have the right information. I had great co-workers. They were – more... always friendly and there to answer any questions I had. Because I only had an internship, I had limited tasks. – less
ok to work for,
Logistical coordinator (Current Employee), rancho cordovaNovember 9, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: outsourcing, hard to move up, temps used for years
too much out sourcing, temps used for years at a time. location Rancho CA
Greate place to work
Human Resources Representative (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAOctober 16, 2012
Pros: supportive leadership
Cons: heavy regulated business
Very supportive leadership/management.
Great worklife balance
one of the fortune 500 companies
Research and Adjustment Specialist (Former Employee), Shelton, CTSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: not enough paid time off
I worked for this company for 10years and met some awesome people, friendly atmosphere
Great person that I directly reported too.
APPEALS & GRIEV'S TEAM LEAD / CUST SERVICE SUPPORT (Former Employee), Shelton, CTAugust 30, 2012
A typical day in customer service was nothing short of chaos. Management was looking to move up anywhere but here and did not supervise the supervisors. It was like being led by the blind way too much. Two hours for breakfast orders? Um, I thought this was work?
Learning grounds
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee), Titusville, FLAugust 10, 2012
Pros: atmosphere
This was my first job in the medical field and it was very educational. I started off as a filing clerk and moved my way up to front desk receptionist in no time. The doctors I worked for were very professional and so was the management staff. I would highly recommend this company!
BEST place to have ever worked
Technical Coach (Former Employee), Shelton, CTJune 5, 2012
Pros: being rewarded with a variety of fun things.
Cons: having to deal with coworkers, who didn't want to do their jobs.
Best part of the job was resolving a customer's issue. I learned a wealth of Healthcare information. The job encouraged & pushed me to take advantage of their on hands training. Taught me how to process claims for both UB & 1500. The hardest part of the job was not being able to make all the customers happy, especially the elderly on Medicare.
Entertaining/helpful position
Drug Prevention and Education Specialist (Former Employee), IndianapolisFebruary 13, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: n/a
This was a good place to work with helping others. It helped to further my education.
Call Center for Tricare clients
CSR (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAFebruary 9, 2012
Pros: laid back
Inbound call center Tricare clients to check status on their authorizations and refferals sent in from their doctors.

About HEALTHNET

Health Net, Inc. (Health Net) is an integrated managed care organization that delivers managed healthcare services through health – Read more