HealthONE

HealthONE Employer Reviews

Family Business with an understanding work environment
Director of Legal Research & Claims Analyst (Current Employee), Ridgeland, MSApril 24, 2013
Pros: prayer allowed in workplace
Cons: not any room to move up
Co-workers are extremely good people. I have learned an entire field of business and law due to my time and work here. The hardest part of the job was traveling to other states for extended times and being away from my pets. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with faithful hardworking people dedicated to getting the job done.
LOVE MY JOB CAN BE STRESSFUL BUT CAN BE REWARDING
UNIT SEC (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 11, 2013
Pros: rewarding work
Cons: stressful
WOUNDERFUL PLACE TO WORK MANAGEMENT IS VERY SUPPORTIVE. PAY IS GOOD. PATIENTS ARE GENERALLY VERY NICE.
Fun and exciting environment to grow in.
Supervisor/Lead Cook (Former Employee), Aurora, COFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: very accommodating and flexibile with one's needs
This was the one of the best places I was fortunate enough to work at. This is an awesome company to work for!
Wonderful Place
Radiology Rep (Former Employee), Aurora, COFebruary 4, 2013
I have never worked for a company I enjoyed more then my time at HealthONE. I cannot wait until I have finished school so I may rejoin this great company.
What a wonderful learning experience and great company to work for.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Centennial, COJanuary 25, 2013
I had the opportunity to work in a multi specialty suite, where my patient contact ranged from cardiology, podiatry, gynecology, dermatology, audiology, urology, and orthopedic specialties. It was the most educational experience I could have asked for.

About HealthONE

HealthONE is the largest health care system in the metro Denver area with more than 9,000 employees and 3,000 affiliated physicians. – Read more