HealthONE Employee Reviews

fair
CPhT Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Eastlake, OH 44095December 26, 2017
very cliquish , fast paced enviroment
work was plentiful
overtime available
management changed too frequently
pay was fairly well
was more demanding than rewarding
Front Desk
Front Desk Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, CONovember 29, 2017
The positions of front desk coordinator have a high turnover and made it stressful during these times with little or no support. Management has changed so it may be a more positive work environment now.

Overall, Healthone offers competitive salaries, stable jobs and opportunities for advancement.
Pros
high turnover
Stressful unproductive place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Swedish Medical Center and TMCASeptember 13, 2017
The pharmacists and management were condescending and hostile to the technicians and not disciplined for this poor treatment. Salaries for technicians are not up to par for the amount of work placed on the technicians. Pharmacists are highly compensated and rewarded with bonuses, technicians are paid low salaries.
Pros
PTO and insurance benefits
Cons
Inflexible work schedules.
Subcontractor
Sub-Contractor for Medicaid and CHP+ (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 1, 2017
Assisted clients with there medicaid or discount program. I worked on my own.
Processed over 400 cases with a month.
Enjoyed helping clients get there hospital bill payed.
Pros
Chance for advancement
Cons
Job was just temporary
Medical Assistant
PRN Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 9, 2017
I only worked there a couple of months because I relocated to California. Over all I loved working ate the hospital it was challenging and fun. Always working in a clinic setting
Pros
What i studied for
Cons
travel
"One-Stop Shop" for Pain Management
Medical Director (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 7, 2016
HealthOne, PLLC is a pain management clinic with Behavioral Health, Lab, PT and Chiropractic services all under one roof.
Very busy clinic
Front office coordinator (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 4, 2016
Clinic for 3 physicians for ENT, a variety of patients all with ENT issues and all different ages. Worked with very capable staff who always had the patients needs first.
For profit position in market may effect and reflect onto employees
Peds OR Staff RN (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mountain Hospital for ChildrenFebruary 29, 2016
HealthOne is managed with a very close eye on profits.

Employees create their own options if full time work is what they want.

The hardest part of the job is getting full time hours when hired for just that.

The team effort and dedication of employees to work ethic is the most enjoyable part of the job. Co-workers are mostly happy with
their positions. Working with children and their parents is mostly a happy situation.
Pros
free parking in covered garage
Cons
struggle to get full time hours
Cigna
Physician Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 7, 2015
the company had some great people and was a very interesting job. There are a lot of components regarding the job which was intriguing.
Good company with strict rules
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 5, 2015
Enjoyed to work there as HealthONE is the largest healthcare system in the metro Denver area with more than 10,000 employees. As part of the HealthONE family, I was employed in software department as a Quality Assurance Engineer. In addition of maintaining the operating status of main web base application, I also participated in testing of newly released mobile FastlocatER application.
To meet the needs of our community during there stay.
Business Manager, Emergency Services (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 22, 2015
Review of previous day volume and metrics. Meet with AVP of Emergency Services to discuss areas of improvement based on metrics and productivity. Part of a hard working team to provide the best care and meet the needs of our community.
Pros
Great management
Cons
N/a
Great people to work with who are working as a team to help the surgical patient.
Perioperative Nurse (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 21, 2015
A typical day would include checking in with the charge nurse to see what my cases for the day would be. This is followed by checking the surgical suite to make sure that the room contains all the needed equipment and supplies for the surgeries, checking the patient's allergies and health history/medication history, setting up the room for surgery, interviewing the patient, discussing needed information with the surgeon/anesthesiologist/surgical tech about the patient and the surgery. Ensure patient's safety before, during, and after surgery.

I have learned to speak up with for the patient even if others get upset with me for delaying the case/day. I have learned to critically think and to think clearly in stressful situations. I have learned to be efficient at a faster pace.

The hardest part of the job would be to speak up for something you know will make a team member upset but ensures the safety of your patient.

I love and value working as a team. You always have someone willing to help you.
Best Company to work for....
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 5, 2015
Started with company 15 years ago. Was provided great opportunities and great benefits. Never a dull moment. Applied for many positions as my knowledge grew and was given many opportunities to advance. Great mentors
Pros
Wages, Benefits, Great Staff
Cons
Some very long hours
Day to day Operations
Physician Support Services (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 28, 2014
all day to day operations required for a 6 physician, 30 FTE's

See CV
Pros
1st job I got after finished my Masters
Cons
Eventually merged with six other practices
A great place to work but going through a lot of growing pains
Administrative Supervisor, Throughput Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COAugust 15, 2014
This company is striving to become one of the premier hospitals as far as meeting all of the requirements placed on it by state, local and corporate requirements and yet still meet the fiscal demands that are placed on it by corporate and division. It has been granted Magnet designation two years in a row and the office has some very strong and dedicated staff working for it.
They are, unfortunately, short staffed so it makes it difficult to take any personal time and that not resulting in the other staff having to pick up a lot of overtime to cover a 24/7 office.
Due to all of the changes going on, there is a lot of stress in the hospital departments which frequently makes for some counterproductive "throwing under the bus" behavior.
Despite all of that we have some very strong leadership.
Pros
The people working there
Cons
Too many changes at the same time, stressful.
Great work environment
Liaison, Case Management (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 3, 2014
Flexible hours
Great support team
Great benefits
Ability to do other jobs and advance
Pros
Management support
Cons
Mangement style
Family Business with an understanding work environment
Director of Legal Research & Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSApril 24, 2013
Co-workers are extremely good people. I have learned an entire field of business and law due to my time and work here. The hardest part of the job was traveling to other states for extended times and being away from my pets. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with faithful hardworking people dedicated to getting the job done.
Pros
prayer allowed in workplace
Cons
not any room to move up
Love my job can be stressful but can be rewarding
UNIT SEC (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 11, 2013
Wounderful place to work management is very supportive. Pay is good. Patients are generally very nice.
Pros
rewarding work
Cons
stressful
Fun and exciting environment to grow in.
Supervisor/Lead Cook (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COFebruary 28, 2013
This was the one of the best places I was fortunate enough to work at. This is an awesome company to work for!
Pros
very accommodating and flexibile with one's needs
Wonderful Place
Radiology Rep (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COFebruary 4, 2013
I have never worked for a company I enjoyed more then my time at HealthONE. I cannot wait until I have finished school so I may rejoin this great company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthONE. Our community is ready to answer.