Great if you're not customer service.
Processing (Former Employee) – Tampa, FL – July 27, 2014
- Ping Pong table and Air Hockey Table
- Underwriting Department is probably the best department to work for.
- Plenty of overtime in Q4.
- In-house applications semi user-friendly.
- Dress code a little more relaxed than business casual. (This can also be a bad thing).
- Benefits are good.
- You get paid to sit and do nothing a good portion of the year. Good for someone close to retirement, not good for someone trying to gain experience.
- No raises, bonuses, and you WILL NOT ADVANCE.
- Management is flakey.
- It took half the year to get a $25 gift card for working on a holiday.
- Ice Machine is ALWAYS empty or broken.
- Expect to spend a good 45 minutes on hold waiting for an IT rep when your computer screws up.
- There's always a fight, or an ambulance.
- A member of management came in to work drunk once.
- Theft of sensitive applicant information.