Healthpoint

Healthpoint Employer Reviews

Healthpoint was a great place to begin my medical career and had a great staff !
X-Ray Technician/Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Tampa, FLApril 14, 2014
Pros: health point has so many benefits, discounted lunch was one of the great ones !
Cons: how early they closed, i wish it was opened longer so we could work more!
Typical day at work, i came in a hour early to open the clinic make sure that everything is perfect for when we open to the patients at 5pm.

I learned quite a lot working for health point, my medical terminology and ways to work with patients, just for starters, i could go on about how my experience was at health point in great extent.

My supervisor – more... was one of the best, not only did she play her role as a supervisor but also leveled with you as a friend in a professional manor, making you feel more comfortable in the work zone!

I had a bunch of great co-workers who taught me so much about what they have learned, got to work with fire-fighters, EMT's and the amount of knowledge i gained is priceless!

Hardest part of my job was probably leaving at the end of the night because i loved my job so much i just wanted to be there all the time, everyday its something new!

The most enjoyable part of my job is when i discharge a patient and they have this smile on they're face like we just became best friends, and i helped them so much, and i honestly love when they come back because i get to do it all over again! – less
Great Co-workers Crazy Manager
Call Center Scheduler (Former Employee), Renton, WAJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: not no nice boss
It was a great place to be. Always fun and the whole building did something special for every holiday, but the Call Center was like the red headed step child of the entire administrative building. The manager was the worst. She had little compassion for personal problems and maintained impossible attendance policies that no other department had to (5 – more... tardy's OR absences per YEAR). – less
Very professional
Occupational Therapy Assistant Student (Former Employee), Wooster, OHAugust 19, 2013
Healthpoint was a very positive environment full of therapists who had a passion for helping everyone. Not only were they passionate about helping their patients, but they all helped each other and the students to succeed. As a student, this was my most challenging clinical, but I learned a multitude of information about Occupational Therapy and what – more... kind of COTA I want to be. – less
good place to learn essential work skills and get familiarity working with patients
Front Office Lead (Former Employee), Tukwila, WAJune 24, 2013
a good place to work with positive people. always something new every day.
very busy community clinic
Medical Assistant CMA (AAMA) (Current Employee), Auburn, WAJune 18, 2013
Pros: dental coverage is 100 paid for, 27 paid days off a year. often thanked with free lunch
Cons: sometimes so busy no time to take a break.
a Typical day is very busy with patient care.
I have learned how to manage patient flow and how to perform many skills I had learned in school plus much more.
The hardest part of the job is knowing what each provider prefers while assisting, each one does it a little different.
The hardest part of the job is when you fall behind in your day and there – more... are not enough rooms and patients get upset with you. you are the front line so your hear about it first.
I love when a patient tells me I made them feel better or thank me for listening. being appreciated by my co-workers – less
Stressful place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), KentOctober 1, 2012
Pros: hour lunches, mission statement
Cons: not enough staffing, under pays, not enough training, no support from upper management
With all the expanding in the company, you may end up working hard and not being recognized. Not enough sufficient training, hostile work environment. Too may variables and loose ends. Not enough staffing for pharmacist to tech ratio.