HealthPRO Heritage Employee Reviews

Great Company
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCDecember 6, 2017
The management is very personable and they put employees in positions to succeed. The family first attitude is something that you don't see in many companies. I would recommend working for this company.
Extreme lack of ethics in the management
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  MADecember 2, 2017
The manager at the site was the best thing about this company. This company recruits therapist with false information and lures them to difficult location. They hired me as a traveler but refused benefits unless I accept a full time position, they take advantage of people.
After working almost an year, I did not get the benefit promised. The management lacks compassion, they will not apologize to you for anything. There is problem at every level in this company.

P.S If you want to be appreciated and happy don't work with this company.
Pros
Luckily the manager at site was great while he last!
Cons
Poor management, lack of ethics, dishonesty, lack of compassion, treat therapist like doormat
No raises in years
PTA (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 30, 2017
HealthPro is a good place to work if it is your first or second job out of college, or if you are married and don’t need complete stability, or if you are not looking for career advancement. There have been no raises for therapists. Therapists are held to productivity standards and if not met daily, could be asked to leave the facility for the day (despite whether or not you’re a full time employee and haven’t clocked your 8 hrs for the day) or be asked to go to another facility to make up the time. Upper Management often verbalizes problems with how notes are written, or treatment, etc., however, offer no realistic solutions to these problems. Therapists do not get paid time and a half or receive any other incentives for working holidays, however, they are expected to work on holidays. If the therapist decides to use one of their PTO days for the holiday, they are often told “no”. If these amongst other things sound ok to any therapists out there, then give HealthPro a try.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
No raises, no time and half for holidays, poor management
Workplace culture
Rehabilitation Director (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCOctober 28, 2017
The bar is continually moving. Once you reach a goal or benchmark, it is set higher. You can never seem to be good enough, they will always expect more and for less compensation. I make less now than I did 7 years ago.
fun workplace with exceptional staff
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  St. Augustine, FLOctober 26, 2017
Throughly enjoy my time while working at this facility. The manager is very accommodating and willing to work with my schedule. I have learned over the years to work with large population of dementia patients.
Fun workplace with family-like atmosphere
Senior .NET Developer / Solutions Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cockeysville, MDOctober 19, 2017
Great place to work at, comfortable and bright office, friendly coworkers.
Challenging, but fun projects.
Opportunities to learn and grow.
Birthday parties with cake and ice cream!
Poor management and poor working environment
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Minooka, ILOctober 14, 2017
Worked here for only 1 week and quit. Management was terrible: showing late repeatedly to orientate us, trying to teach software she had never used, etc Pay was much lower than I was making but I was to be guaranteed 20 hrs a week. Then I find out that they want me to travel to other facilities to get my hours. The nursing staff at the facility I worked at did not like the management and would not refer to therapy. All around bad situation and I would not recommend working for this company. They are very concerned with productivity and not quality of care.
Pros
Cons
Low pay, guaranteed hours not at facility you are hired to work at, poor management, poor support to staff
nothing available only theraputty
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  TXSeptember 19, 2017
very bad no benefits and wrong information during interview its a scam
bad pay no support have to pay for administrative fees and all necessary equipment all out of pocket
Typical Productivity Requirements
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Muscatine, IAAugust 29, 2017
Typical SNF PTA job. Management was far away, but overall good and made trips to facilities when needed. Productivity was typical, HR was sometimes difficult to get ahold of.
Friendly work environment and an attentive manager
Occupational Therapist (Current Employee) –  Seneca, SCAugust 26, 2017
I will be returning to this employer for PRN work but will need a second PRN position during the mandatory 90 days of probation and after I return to have more available working hours locally.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Productivity requirements
Good company with great benefits
Staff Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Shelby, NCAugust 24, 2017
HealthPro/Heritage a company that I worked with in VA, NC.Provides management with good staff relations and customer service.Culture varies statewide
Pros
Education
Cons
Productivity, judgement of a therapist verses an assistant.
Exceptional company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 23, 2017
HealthPRO-Heritage has a great work culture. The management team always strives to improves everyones' feeling of success and doesn't lay on the thick workplace stress that other companies alike tend to.
Pros
Work from home, growing, great management, overall sense of happy employees
Cons
Needs a little bit better structure between ddepartments/divisions, but that is a work in progress.
Frustrating
Full-time Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hazel Crest, ILAugust 21, 2017
contract company with contracts at several locations. underpaid compared to my peers, and company put a freeze on raises. New grads make as much as someone with 10 years experience. Management comes to you with problems, offers no solutions to the problems, reprimands you when problems are not immediately solved. Unreasonable expectations. Unwilling to provide proper equipment needed to successfully perform job. Do not feel valued as an employee.
Good company to work for with really caring sraff
Rehab Director (Current Employee) –  Owingsville, KYAugust 8, 2017
Productive workplace with educational resources to advance ones knowledge base. As a rehab director some days were more quick paced than others, but I enjoy a challenge.
Pros
My staff are awesome and my direct supervisors are awesome
Cons
sometimes more than one person to answer to as a boss
Review
MDS Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 7, 2017
Working at South Suburban hospital has been an invaluable experience. The Staff to wonderful to work with and I hope my next employment opportunity is as pleasant as this one is.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Workload requirements are continuously growing without pay compensation.
Rehab Manager (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHJuly 27, 2017
Overall I enjoyed the people I worked with on a daily basis. I was fortunate to manage a group of strong therapists. However following the company's decision to merge with HealthPro a couple of years ago, it led to a continuous increase in workload expectations without compensating with an increase in pay.
Paid time off was given/earned adequately with an almost unbelievable amount of paid time off.
Flexibility, good benefits
PTA (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 25, 2017
Prior to merge, our company was fun and relaxed. With the change in administration, there has been a lot of tension. Pay would not be bad if we were able to claim the hours at home working on documentation, scheduling calls, sending mandatory emails for contract facilities weekly and so forth. Also pay for taking PTO, really, you are paid for percentage, of X amount of pay for last 6 month's, of paid time, bet office personal gets the whole 8 hours of pay when their off.The flexibility is great, the patients are great, most of the team works together. Managers are a little uptight, answer the phone without saying" Hello", being rude when you have a problem. I guess every company has its pros and cons, but lately, whew!! Concerned Employee
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay and how Pto and vacation pay, is pd, ridiculous
Former physical therapist
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYJuly 11, 2017
Skilled rehab setting that demanded all patients be treated at very high rug levels, no matter the appropriate time was for medical condition. If you felt that treatment time was inappropriate and only did 30 min of 60,then you had to lose 30 min of pay.

Did not respect PT to help determine plan of care or appropriate treatment time. Maximum treatment time for anyone and everyone. $$$$.

Work all holidays at regular salary...ALL HOLIDAYS !!! You can ask to use your time off, but they will be denied if they can not find coverage or if you ask for multiple holidays off.

Demand 30 days notice to take 1 day off. Do not pay you if you give less.
Pros
Decent hours
Cons
Work all holidays, maximum treatment times
poor work environment , poor mangement
Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Radford, VAJuly 6, 2017
poor work environment, preferential treatment of employees, poor management. Manager didn't defend employees. distrust and gossip are prevalent in department .
Pros
n/a
Cons
very poor work environment
I had to be out on disability and did not return
HR Asst. and Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Utica, NYJuly 4, 2017
I only worked here for a short time but it was a busy job with lots going on daily. My supervisor who was the Personell Director was great and very helpful at the time. I enjoyed the type of work I was doing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthPRO Heritage. Our community is ready to answer.