HealthPRO Heritage Employee Reviews

Great team
Regional Rehabilitation Director (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJune 2, 2017
Wonderful team of people to work with. Family atmosphere. Good collaboration between Administration, Clinical and Marketing. CEO was very approachable and fostered a good working environment.
Pros
Great colleagues.
Cons
They did not have adequate contracts in MA for me to continue with them.
slow-paced hard work
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 29, 2017
bathing, dressing, grooming, feeding paralyzed people, get puked on, get peed on, have to make food for the person, exercise for him basically work like a nurse or worse to get a minimum pay
Good company to work for.
Rehab Director (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, MAMay 26, 2017
Lots of staff and good people. Has a great team atmosphere, Good benefits and good facilities. Coprorate is easy to contact and IT responds quickly to requests.
Heritage
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALMay 15, 2017
Its a ok job over all they just need to make a couple of changes like pay rate and the way they do the scheduling. The environment is clean an up to part.
Cons
You dont make enough
over worked ,not enough help
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kalispell, MTMay 12, 2017
Some nurses are rude and unhelpful. Management is uncaring and just want rhe job done no matter what. No brakes and feel guilty for taking a lunch. Thanks
Great learning experience
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLMay 12, 2017
I learned a lot from this position, it was a great experience. I gained much appreciation for people in this field of work, it is a tough job, and requires special people to fill the positions.
Heritge Health
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Normal IlMay 8, 2017
A typical day consists of setting up the dining rooms for the residents, preparing their juices & waters , also preparing the trays for the residents who eat in their rooms . Then serving to residents their meals, & to make sure their needs are meet. That is the best part of my job making sure everyones needs/wants are taken care of at the dinner table.
Great Coworkers, management and staff.
Physical Therapist (Former Employee) –  Hazel Crest, ILMay 1, 2017
Very knowledgeable and competent physical therapist staff. Management is great and has great relationship with staff. Pt. case load can become a little overbearing.
Simple job with little compensation and opportunity for growth
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCApril 19, 2017
A typical day was hectic. Everything was on a schedule. There was little opportunity for position growth and the compensation was very little. The attitudes we very combative which made the work enviornment extremely uncomfortable.
The staff was very helpful
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  Fairborn, OHFebruary 20, 2017
I enjoyed working with the staff at the facility where I worked the most. They were very welcoming, accommodating and helpful throughout my time there.
fun workplace
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Harrison, ARFebruary 14, 2017
Great company
opportunities for many continuing education credits
Productivity- 85 percent
Great workplace environment
Interdisciplinary teamwork
Laidback
Poor Ethics
Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJanuary 30, 2017
This company, although based out of South Carolina, contracts with various nursing homes. I was dismissed for not treating a patient illegally. The company did not stand behind me. They took the side of the nursing home.
Pros
fairly flexible schedule
Cons
Company does not stand up for employees.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MAJanuary 24, 2017
too low paid, very demanding with no benefits, schedule is awful and you never going to work more than 35 hours which means that you have no way to make extra money.
Pros
no comments
Cons
no comments
Productive and caring atmosphere
Speech Language Pathologist Rehab Manager (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCJanuary 20, 2017
Recommend to anyone looking for a start in healthcare. Work hard and get rewarded. Chances for advancement for top performers Growing company so future could be better..
Pros
good locations
Cons
too little work
Misleading
Educator/Teacher (Former Employee) –  BronxJanuary 18, 2017
I recently left the NYC Board of Education and looked to this agency to find me another teaching position in a charter or independent school. I went to an interview and got the job. I was never told the arrangement that this agency had with the school. The class I taught had two previous teachers who quit because of the working conditions. The methodology of this school was alien to what I taught during my long career with the DOE. No training or support.
Two assistant teachers quit during my tenure as a teacher there. I informed the agency how the school was dysfunctional. I requested reassignment. No effort was made to honor my request. The school was a failing charter school with a high staff turnover rate. The agency was more concerned about getting their finder's fee than sending teachers into a healthy teaching environment.
Pros
Cons
Misleading
Its a heartfilling environment and very fun
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, ILJanuary 11, 2017
the only thing I really did not like about this job was the management. If I could work here again I will. the atmosphere is so positive and warming. My coworkers were very helpful and friend. Each department was.
Great Company
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  VirginiaJanuary 8, 2017
I have been employed with Heritage Healthcare for over two years and it has been a wonderful experience. Heritage provides ongoing training and education to keep us abreast of industry changes. Therapists are held to ethical standards that most therapy companies do not; patient well-being is always most important. The company believes in promoting from within.
Pros
Great atmosphere; great support from corporate.
Cons
Typical rehab company with a stated productivity requirement
Occupational Therapist (Former Employee) –  North of Boston, MaDecember 28, 2016
Pay worst than most companies. Do not provide adequate training for new graduates or value experience. Pay is mediocre and not commitment to clinical or managerial advancement.
Pros
relatively stable hours
Cons
No paid lunch or breaks, weak benefits and paid time off. No holiday or weekend payment incentives.
Good place
Supervisor/ Housekeeping and Floor Tech (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 12, 2016
Always a good place they have great hours and days off not a had place to work and canbe able to advance have some eady co worker and some fun residents to talk with or look out for
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
No paid holiday if you dont work thst day
Quick hiring process
COTA (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCNovember 2, 2016
I've enjoyed working for Heritage for the most part. I was hired on quickly after my license was complete. As a COTA, there's very little work requirements outside the workplace; occasional online training. This company is great for people who don't mind working at several locations in their region. Although its not necessarily a requirement, you may be asked to fill in for other facilities within 5 min-1 hr driving distance. You'll get paid for drive time, but not mileage. This company is very focused on productivity, currently expecting 90% or higher which is the second increase since I started a year and a half ago. Do your job, get in, get out. It's not a guaranteed 40 hr week. Your hours depend on available OTR (also not guaranteed) and Rehab manager scheduling. For the most part my hours per week totaled to 37-39 hours. I worked for the highest ranked facility in our region and other facilities weren't so fortunate. There is little chance that you'll receive a raise. I guess it depends on your discipline and certifications but from my experience and understanding, it's difficult. The company seems more concerned about cutting costs and making money, rather than showing appreciation to hardworking employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthPRO Heritage. Our community is ready to answer.

HealthPRO Heritage Reviews by Location