HEALTHPRO REHABILITATION

HEALTHPRO REHABILITATION Employee Reviews in United States

Horrible work environment
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 26, 2016
Avoid this company! Unachievable productivity expectations. The focus is on billing, period. After Healthpro took over at our facility the entire department of SLPs, all experienced clinicians, turned over.
poor management and company
Therapist (Former Employee) –  paFebruary 2, 2016
This company tends to use it's employees and fails to inform them of important information prior to making hasty and rash decisions which everyone knows about except the employee which it involves. there is little education and limited management from higher up than program manager. the only good thing is the co-workers which the company has run off leaving the facilities bare. Not a good call!
Pros
co-workers
Cons
management and job security
Supportive
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  New Castle, PAJanuary 16, 2016
Working for HealthPro has allowed me to become a certified, licensed SLP, while giving me the opportunity to earn free continuing education credits with a flexible schedule. Competitive salary is a plus.
Skilled Nursing facility with 160 short-term and long-term beds in a fast paced environment.
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant/Licensed (Current Employee) –  West Chester, PASeptember 30, 2015
Fast-paced work environment with supportive management from administration and the rehab director. The most enjoyable part of this job is the positive effect that you have on your patient's through skilled interventions and patient training.
Pros
Large Therapy Gym and great colleagues in the Rehab department.
Cons
Productivity, limited supplies and funding for equipment, tough patient population
Great company
Regional Vice President (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 21, 2014
I loved my time working for HealthPro, would highly recommend the company as an employer.
Pros
great management, competitive compensation
Great therapist team. Variety of patient needs.
PTA (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 7, 2012
Acquired strong interpersonal and leadership skills within a full schedule and a quick-paced environment. This experience, combined with my education and great work ethics, gives me confidence that I can be an asset to any team of therapists.
Pros
great therapist team. variety of patient needs.
Cons
long commute between work and home.

2.8