HealthRIGHT 360 Employee Reviews

well done
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 8, 2017
I enjoyed working at Healthright360. I got my start there became lead phlebotomist/lead Certified Medical Assistants the primary care clinic for daily operations by cleaning and stocking exam rooms.
Provides clerical and administrative support and patient care coordination activities for patient, including registration and chart compilation, appointment scheduling with various clinics. Ensures that all treatment requested by the physician is scheduled, and reschedules appointments when necessary.
With advanced knowledge of medical terminology, enters, and retrieves information and data from Vista and other clinical information systems, such as CPRS, and forwards to appropriate clinic departments, as needed.
Produces forms as requested, manually or by using automated systems, such as the Vista and CPRS.
Supportive management, like to hire/promote from within
Program Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Lynwood, CAJanuary 12, 2016
Great place to work! Very supportive management, encourages professional and personal growth, like to hire/promote from within. I had an overall very satisfying experience as an employee of HR360.
Pros
All of the above.
Cons
Short breaks and lunch, somewhat of the old "old boy" culture still exists.
The most enjoyable part of my job
•Mental Health Therapist – HealthRight 360. (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 29, 2015
Is working day to day with the client's, working with an incredible group of people and the ability to do what I like to do most, help other to improve the quality of their lives.
Pros
Interesting and challenging
An Amazing Learning Experience
Office Trainer/Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 19, 2013
I loved working her. Management and my co-workers were the best. we always had fun and enjoed helping the clients

Want to know more about HealthRIGHT 360?

Ask a question