HealthSource of Ohio Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
HSO is a joke!
Patient Babysitter (Current Employee) –  Batavia, OHApril 29, 2016
When I first started a few yrs back, I loved my job. However, in the past 2 yrs, this place has tanked. They could care less about their employees, and DO NOT care about the patients. Their main concern is MONEY! They overwork their employees and never follow through on situations that actually need addressed. Leadership is non existent. Pay is terrible. They do give good bonuses, but you work your butt off for it. Corporate is full of clowns who just run around with a notebook, pretending to know whats going on and firing key people, just to spice things up. Oh! You gotta love how they hire outsiders to make big decisions. Honestly, I have to stop typing, im getting annoyed, with each letter.
Pros
Bonuses, awesome staff
Cons
Management, salary, benefits
Previously a great place to work, was at one time very family oriented, geared toward best patient care.
RMA/Family Practice/Pediatrics (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHSeptember 18, 2013
The "mission" at Healthsource of Ohio has experienced some changes in recent years, with superior patient care and focus dwindling. No longer are the employees viewed as valuable assets, and the pay is not along the competitive level lines. I have learned a lot about patient care, obtained better people skills, and had some of the best co-workers that I have ever had.
The hardest part of the job, is the constant cutting back by the organization, thus leaving the staff without some of the tools, or staff to assist in getting the job done in an expedient manner.
The most enjoyable part of the job, is to be able to help someone who needs assistance, and getting positive feedback from those individuals. Knowing that a difference has been made in their situation.
Pros
hours of operation, closed holidays.
Cons
no breaks, very short lunches. and that the company has lost sight of the mission that it was launched under.
I cannot be objective, I ran the theraputic foster care home
Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Seaman, OHApril 16, 2013
took kids in for short term stays, some respite care. Dealt with kids better than their parents. The parents were most of the kids problems, it was really bad for some of them. Made me happy when I could make a difference. I still have contact with some of them occasionally.
Pros
working with the kids
Cons
kids not being cooperative--or their family members
fast paced work environment
Medical Assistant/ receptionist (Current Employee) –  New Richmond, OHJune 5, 2013
Check in patients, check vitals and input data in the computer, perform any in office testing that needs to be done and give patient orders for referrals or diagnostic testing, also check patients out and take payments for services provided.
Pros
lots of good people to work with
Very busy office
Health Partner Circle (Current Employee) –  Mount Orab, OHSeptember 2, 2013
This workplace is very fast pace and a very busy doctors office. The people that I work with are very friendly and professional.
Pros
friendly co workers
Cons
lots of hours, little time with kids.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthSource of Ohio. Our community is ready to answer.