Healthstat Employee Reviews

No support
Nurse Practitioner / Montgomery Cnty. Gov. Centr (Former Employee) –  Christiansburg, VASeptember 5, 2016
No support from corporate office or team. left to fend for yourself. No raises in 7 years. The only visits were for negative reasons not positive. Could care less about patient care: just more patients.
Pros
They gave me a job
Cons
See above "Review"
Fast pace and plenty of traveling
Senior Lead (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 31, 2016
Healthstat was a good place to work, especially if your able to travel across the country and be gone from two days to sometimes two weeks. It has room for advancement into other departments and it does have good benefits. The biggest Downfall at this place would have to be favoritism and unfortunately the easiness for the upper management to fall prey to drama brought on from the contracted employees.

A typical day would consist of going to the client's place of business an setting up for a health screening. This could be for one day or two weeks; also this could take place at one location or a different one everyday. This task was easy when you had great hardworking coworkers, which was most of the time. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to travel and see places that I've never seen. Hardest part was at the same time, being away from the family. The Management above me were usually supportive, but would get sucked into the drama that might unfold while on the road. I learned how to fine tune my management and customer relations skills. I was Lead and had to take care of everyone on my team and make all the contacts with the client.
Pros
Traveling and seeing place you have never been
Cons
being away from family
Awesome work environment
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 8, 2016
I have worked for healthstat for a year now, and I must admit that I am as happy with this company as the day I accepted the job offer! Management is responsive, my coworkers have an awesome work ethic and are very reliable.
Pros
FLEXIBILITY
Cons
NONE
good company
MOA (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMarch 17, 2016
Management can do better at picking new employees and paying accordingly. They seem to overlook old staff and worry about satisfying new employees. If you want to keep your staff happy, you need to start giving the right compensation old staff needs. Otherwise you will have new employees in and out too often.
Pros
very flexible
Cons
overlook old staff
Fun and great people to work with
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 29, 2016
traveled to more populated areas, people were nicer, came home every weekend, better benefits, only problem was the work was seasonal so you never knew if you were working the next week.
Pros
Home every weekend, paid more
Cons
seasonal
Poor Training and hostile working environment
Medical Assistant and Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 11, 2016
Hostile working environment personal confidential information was left in easy access to other employees was boldly confronted everyday about my pay supervisor acted as if it was ok.
Just ok
Health and Wellness Medical Office (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GANovember 11, 2015
I have been at this company for a few months now and have seen someone leave or get fired every week
- Horrible management leads to a atmosphere where it is not possible to be guided to hit sales quotas
- If you are not buddy buddy with upper management then you will never be promoted...even if your sales are better then your competition
stressful place to work
former medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock ArkansasApril 27, 2016
I was there for over a year, it started out great, then one one day their true colors came out back stabbing and complaining about everything little thing just to get you in trouble.
Pros
very flexible schedule
Cons
favoritism
Worst. Job. Ever.
Corporate Office (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 23, 2016
Terrible corporate office. Do not take a job with this place, unless you really need a paycheck. Corporate office is disorganized. Constant turnover in corporate office is the worst I have ever seen.
Pros
Field staff are great to work with.
Cons
Weak structure in corporate office.
This is a good organization
Medical Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WINovember 20, 2015
Healthstat is a really good place, management and co- workers don't have the same goal as working together if that worked it would be the great place.

Want to know more about Healthstat?

Ask a question
hard working, productive environment
Internship (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 20, 2016
Even though it was for a short time, I enjoyed working with the employees at HealthStat. They work very hard to provide the best patient care they can possibly give.
Enjoyable job with pleasant people to work with, and great compensation
Screener (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 18, 2012
Most of the time the hours actually worked were short, but it required a lot of travel time. Everyone I worked with from management down to contractors were very pleasant.
Pros
compensation
Cons
being out of town, in different parts of the us every week
Outstanding companies
Medical Office Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 7, 2015
I enjoyed working with creative and caring people. This company fulfills all my needs and some. This is an outstanding company.
Pros
great benefits
Ook
Clinic Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 19, 2015
Good Company, work life balance is hard for trainers because you are on the road all the time. Other positions are a little bit better
Poor upper management !!!!!!
Annyomous (Former Employee) –  Charlotte NCJanuary 27, 2015
No communication at all in the company. Very Unprofessional at the way they handle day to day bases. Company is based on how you get hired on who you know in the company. Some upper management and some human resource personnel love DRAMA and love to be in it. They don't want what is best for their employees they care about the client.
good place to work
Health Risk Assessment Senior Lead (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 15, 2015
worked there for four years, good people to work with. Easy runned lab. would work there again. Overall nice work experience for my first Phlebotomy job
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 2, 2015
This clinic is a good place to work it is a fast growing company but within the clinic there is no room to grow. Some of the co-workers treat you like you don't matter.
Great company to work for!
Office Lead/Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLDecember 24, 2014
I was able to incorporate my medical and management skills. I enjoyed my coworkers and clientele.
Pros
Full time job
Cons
Offsite made communication slow
Healthstat
coordinator (Current Employee) –  charlotte ncJuly 22, 2015
Lots of great talent within the company, and very flexible with schedules.

great location, easy job commute., turnover rate within the corporate office is concerning
A wellness center that allowed patient's to afford to go the a healthcare provider
Medical Office Assistant-Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 31, 2014
Healthstat provided an environment were employees can come in while still working and have the opportunity to be seen for their medical issues without messing days from work. The clinic dispensary allowed patient who did not take their medication due to cost finally have the chance to receive therapeutic care.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthstat. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7