Healthstat Employee Reviews

Corporate culture is that you are totally replaceable
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 5, 2017
Management plays favorites in most positions. Lots of turnover, little support. Unorganized and dysfunctional. Senior leadership has no idea what is going on outside (or inside) corporate office. Clinic manager position oversees 50-60 clinic EACH. Corporate not set up to efficiently allow this to happen without constant burnout and turnover.
would not recommend
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 6, 2017
While working for Healthstat I barely received a raise. I was promised a raise but never got it. Healthstat has a stressful environment. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I receive great experience working for this company but that's the only good thing I can say about them.
Management sucks and plays favoritism
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WISeptember 3, 2017
Management only comes if you're in trouble. No communication. Too many chiefs not enough Indians. Favoritism in the workplace. Clients complain too much.
Pros
Good pay. Nice benefits
Cons
No life work balance favoritism other employees think they're the manager
Friendly,Stress Free and Supportive
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 31, 2017
I enjoy going to work! Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The hardest part of the job is having to turn a patient away that doesn't qualify for the clinic. The easiest part of the clinic is that everyone works as a team and we are like family. We enjoy being able to make our patients better! Our patients are the reason we are here and from the front of the clinic to the back we want them to see that we really care about them! We follow up with patients to make sure they're feeling better and that they received the best care!
Pros
flexability and salary
Cons
bonus and yearly raises
Horrible experience as a NP!!!
NP (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaJuly 12, 2017
Worked for Healthstat for 2 years as a nurse practitioner. Hours were flexible but job was terrible. Management was the worst!!! No one in charge - the right hand did not know what the left was doing!!! No support from anyone! You basically are solo which is fine but you must do everything!!!
The job I have now is amazing! Don't settle with Healthstat! The're so many better positions available.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Terrible management!!! Cannot advance!
Nice place to work
Medical Assistant/Front Office (Current Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAMay 4, 2017
Healthstat is a great place to work; only if communication with administration was better. The patients are great and the providers are intune with the patients needs.
Cons
Not much support from administration
Egotistical and Clueless Management
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  ArkansasMay 2, 2017
My advice is for you to run! This is a contract position. There is poor communication between all parties involved and the provider is usually left to hang. you will be the provider, secretary, medical assistant, runner, and more. You will be responsible for all reports...and there are a lot of them on top of seeing 12-16 patients per day, that is if the staff likes you. This is a very politically charged environment and popularity contest. The moment you assert yourself is the moment you may be fired at will. RUN!!!
Pros
Salary
Cons
More work than one person can handle, micromanaged
nice place to gain experience
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Waukesha, WIApril 10, 2017
Can be to much on 1 person dealing with the turnover rate
I learned how to over come the odds and things are subject to change
management was ok
hardest part of job was the treatment of PA and MA
Most enjoyable seeing patients
Unprofessional and Unethical
Practice Management Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 10, 2017
This is not a workplace I would recommend to a friend. There is an abuse of power and privilege from the top down. The environment can be cut-throat and highly demanding.
Fulfilling place to work
Physician Assistant-Certified (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAJanuary 31, 2017
I enjoyed working with the farmworkers. They are hard working people who are concerned about their health. They welcomed teaching and for the most part were compliant. Each time I worked there the staff was helpful.
Pros
wonderful work environment
Cons
Rare
Travel exciting compensation great
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 14, 2017
Manager's for field team petty,sneaky,lazy & much favoritism if certain managers had to per take in any area's of work while being on location@ a facility then you were faulted for not knowing what you were doing clicks as if you were in high School very low key rude & unprofessional
Pros
Compensation, Travel
Cons
Management, waiting on email to see if you were chosen for nxt assignments
Like my job but want more.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSJanuary 4, 2017
I like my job but I feel I don't contribute enough. I do lab and vaccinations but that leaves alot of time still. I love bing busy and talking with many different people.
It has given me great travel experiences.
Traveling M.A. & Health Risk Specialist (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 14, 2016
I enjoy the travel and variety of duties, but I would like to continue my education, so I need a structured job close to home now. I live in North Kansas City and will start my continued education thru Metropolitan Community College in the Spring.
Awesome work environment
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARSeptember 8, 2016
I have worked for healthstat for a year now, and I must admit that I am as happy with this company as the day I accepted the job offer! Management is responsive, my coworkers have an awesome work ethic and are very reliable.
Pros
Flexibility
No support
Nurse Practitioner / Montgomery Cnty. Gov. Centr (Former Employee) –  Christiansburg, VASeptember 5, 2016
No support from corporate office or team. left to fend for yourself. No raises in 7 years. The only visits were for negative reasons not positive. Could care less about patient care: just more patients.
Pros
They gave me a job
Cons
See above "Review"
Poor Training and hostile working environment
Medical Assistant and Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 11, 2016
Hostile working environment personal confidential information was left in easy access to other employees was boldly confronted everyday about my pay supervisor acted as if it was ok.
Fun and great people to work with
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 29, 2016
traveled to more populated areas, people were nicer, came home every weekend, better benefits, only problem was the work was seasonal so you never knew if you were working the next week.
Pros
Home every weekend, paid more
Cons
seasonal
stressful place to work
former medical assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock ArkansasApril 27, 2016
I was there for over a year, it started out great, then one one day their true colors came out back stabbing and complaining about everything little thing just to get you in trouble.
Pros
very flexible schedule
Cons
favoritism
good company
MOA (Current Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMarch 17, 2016
Management can do better at picking new employees and paying accordingly. They seem to overlook old staff and worry about satisfying new employees. If you want to keep your staff happy, you need to start giving the right compensation old staff needs. Otherwise you will have new employees in and out too often.
Pros
very flexible
Cons
overlook old staff
Worst. Job. Ever.
Corporate Office (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 23, 2016
Terrible corporate office. Do not take a job with this place, unless you really need a paycheck. Corporate office is disorganized. Constant turnover in corporate office is the worst I have ever seen.
Pros
Field staff are great to work with.
Cons
Weak structure in corporate office.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthstat. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6