HealthTech Employee Reviews in United States

Good Place With Growing Pains
Technical Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, NYJuly 21, 2015
Hopefully they'll grow out of their current issues. Logistical issues always seemed to foul things up or delay them. Lots of potential in this little company but they really need to find their footing and move forward. Management is solid, some employees not so polished.
Pros
The Staff
Cons
The Staff
Top down management style-
Executive (Current Employee) –  CorporateFebruary 25, 2015
The company has some talented employees, but they are often afraid to communicate anything negative due to upper management. Compensation is excellent. This company has been losing many of its contracts due to poor customer service.
Pros
good compensation
Cons
poor communication and customer support
Remote Analyst
Consultant/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO (Dayton, OH)July 7, 2014
QA Analyst working remotely. Worked with strong team doing regression testing on Software updates.
Pros
remote work
Cons
lack of communication
Great management
LSS/Meditech Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 10, 2014
HealthTECH is a company that truly cares about their employees and does everything to help make their contract time meaningful.
If you can deal with it, then its not so bad
Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Hawthorne, NYJanuary 21, 2013
The Good:
If you need time to go out and take care of personal business, then you can get it. There's free coffee and limited drinks. Your paycheck comes in every two weeks ontime without fail.

The Bad:
If your looking for a place that will offer you training then this is not it. You get thrown to the wolves alot. In this field, that wouldn't be such a bad thing, but there's really no one that works here you can turn to for help. And God help you if you ask for help, its like pulling teeth. Managment is completely un-organized. Pretty much every desicion that's made is based off of emotions and not real facts.

The Ugly:
Managment team likes to make racists comments thinking its funny. You get promised the world but nothing ever comes through. You have to use your own vehicle to go back and fourth to clients offices. Milage reimburstment is below national standard and your lucky if you even get a reimburstment. (It is now toward the end of Jan and i'm still waiting on my Oct. Reimburstment). Don't expect any bonus/Christmas checks even though your promised (in writing I might add) that you'll be getting one.

So just some typical things that I deal with:

1 - Was told that on the 10th of every month, we will be doing a review of the month prior and depending on the numbers, that will decide your bonus check. Its been about 6 months now since i've been told this and it still hasn't happened.

2 - While using my personal vehicle for business needs, there was slight damage that was caused to the vehicle. $475 worth of damage. Was told to get a quote on the damage and the company
  more... would take care of it. I submitted that quote over a month ago and still no word.

3 - A few months ago, I was going to take a part time job because the pay here wasn't that great. Remind you, the part time job was in no way a conflict of interest with my current job. It wasn't even in the technical industry. My direct manager and owner of company sat me down and offered me a raise. They didn't want my attention and time diverted from the important work I do here. At first, I was really hisitent about taking the raise because I didn't feel like i could live up to what they were asking from me. The money sounded great but the responsibilities were to much for one person. I made this known and was assured and garunteed that I would have all the help and support that was needed in order to achomplish my goals. I was also told that we would be meeting once a week to evaluate anything and move on from there. The once a week meeting never happened. A month after I recieved a raise and the part time job was no longer available, my pay was cut by 10k a year. When I asked why, i was told because the numbers didn't match up. I asked to review the numbers and see how this desicion was made. Never got a response on that one either. Been waiting almost 4 months now for that info.

So all in all, I really do love what I do. When I'm working with the clients, everything is good to go. I'm a very good tech and have experience across the board. This company promises you the world and never delivers. If you NEED a job, then by all means, but if you have the time to actually look around then I would suggest that. I've been here for 2 years now, and trust me when I say I can go on and on and on. But you pretty much get the hint.
A great and exciting place to work.
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 10, 2012
A typical day is pretty busy and each day is different. Everyone is friendly and willing to work with you to meet deadlines and goals.
Pros
free sodas and coffee
Cons
i have no complaints.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthTech. Our community is ready to answer.