HealthTrackRx Employee Reviews

Not recommended if you want to advance your career
N/A (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXOctober 13, 2017
There is no room for advancement in the company. It is too small to take on better roles in the departments. They recently lost many employees due to layoffs and some management staff decided to resign.
Pros
Lower management
Cons
Higher management
Decent experience for entry level but not stable or employee centered
Director (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXAugust 15, 2017
Client driven & not employee driven is the first mistake this company made. When you're only motivated by money and clients determine your service then you will be short lived. This company had potential and it's been very sad to see it go downhill. I still remain optimistic for the future and hope to ride it out but it's a very bumpy ride. Culture is a set of memorized sentences and not practiced by the people in the top of the company. It is forced on the people at the bottom. Since clients determine your job you never know when it's going to change. I wish the people in charge would stop for a minute and reflect on where they went wrong. Maybe then they can get us back on the right track because a lot of families are depending on the success of this company.
Pros
Learn new skills, entry level experience, work life balance
Cons
salary and PTO (lack of)
Awful Company
Former Toxicology Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXAugust 1, 2017
There is absolutely NOTHING professional and rewarding regarding this company. This place is an absolute joke.

Upper management and supervisors (young and unskilled) are extremely rude and unprofessional. They are clueless when it comes to managing and treating people with respect. Just about everyone who works there are stressed and hate their jobs... which has only been exacerbated by the recent layoffs of good people.

This company is rich with intimidation and imposing fear upon their employees. They are horrible at communicating and the employee turnover rate is extremely high.

I would give them a rating of ZERO if it was possible.

Stay away from this company! They recruit based on false hope just to lure you in, but it's completely different when you start working there.
Pros
Free Lunch (if you like gas station food)
Cons
Poor management with lots of lay offs
Certifying Scientist (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXJuly 31, 2017
The management does not tell you anything that goes on. There is no chance of advancing in this company. I thought since it was a new company, I could be a manager or supervisor in a few years, but that is not the case. Also, be warned, this company lays off so many people. When sample counts get low, they start laying off everyone.
Cons
The managers like to micromanage, lots of lay offs
Horrible company to work for
QC field technician (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXJuly 10, 2017
Started off as a good company to work for. i was excited to go into work until they started to just throw me around for a year and a half and promised me a promotion to a salary level job. I kept busting my a** in every department they put me in until they finally laid me off. The top management level is running this company into the ground.

they did a company wide layoff and those who were not let go were promised they we going to have a job and hey were safe. The owner lied.
Cons
TERRIBLE ownership, no job security.
Worst company ever
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXJune 17, 2017
Do not work here, worst company ever!! HR Director is horrible to work for and no back bone will not go to bat for his recruiter!! Company is very good at lying to their employees
Poor Communication
Employee (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXMay 8, 2017
For a company whose "values" are to take responsibility and communicate, they do a terrible job of it. The company's Recruiter is not professional, turnover is extremely high, and Management does a terrible job of communicating. The lunch incentive and medical benefits are great, but don't hold this company to a high level of professionalism. You will not get it.
Former employer
Former member (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXApril 4, 2017
I do not recommend anyone to work here.
They are not organized at all or stable.
Poor management. They don't care about opinions that you may have.
mandatory over time.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Mandatory over time.
Not a good company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 26, 2017
Company went through a merger and let sales force go. I do not recommend anyone to work here. They are not organized or stable. No data or CRM data base.
Great company with poor management
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXFebruary 6, 2017
The company employees many people from all different backgrounds, which is nice. The HR Dept is lovely. Compensation is very good but this is a production based company so every thing is about meeting a set quota (in every Dept). Perfection is demanded, and if not attained, they are quick to formally punish. Also being made to work mandatory overtime is not always a good thing when they won't work with your schedule and prior obligations. This may be an acceptable atmosphere for a young college grad but not someone with a family.
Pros
Free lunch, pay
Cons
Poor management, mandatory overtime

Want to know more about HealthTrackRx?

Ask a question
Overall good as Kelly Services Employee
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 9, 2017
Overall good as Kelly Services Employee. As with any position there are always things to improve upon. Would recommend Kelly Services to other candidates seeking a position.
Collector
Collector for lab (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 18, 2016
It's pretty good job for the pay and you get help people. You are not stuck at desk all day. It is pretty simple process and not overly complicated. Management is really communicative and understanding.
Cons
Job security depends on Doctor's office
Its a productive company
Ordering and shipping specialist (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXAugust 17, 2016
My day normally consist on answering emails from other facilities for requesting supplies, the staff in this business its great and friendly. Management its great.
Pros
Free lunches and friendly people
Cons
No much raises