HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Small hospital
Under payment analyst (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 21, 2017
Was a very nice place to work (Crockett Hospital) would have stayed but was outsourced to HCA and after working there since 2013 have moved to Michigan
Great for Contract Work
RN (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXSeptember 16, 2017
I would recommend this company to a colleague who is seeking
contract work. The pay was competitive and you are paid weekly. If
someone is looking for a permanent position then I definitely recommend contract. Try before you buy ;-)
Pros
Good pay/ Weekly pay
Cons
In the beginning I did not have all system privileges required to fully perform duties
cool co worker
Claims Specialist/Researcher, (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 12, 2017
I would have stay but they laid me off.. then they called me back but they wanted to offer me less pay. I couldn't . with the experience that I have..
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 7, 2017
Good place to work.
good work culture...
Good management...fun place to work.Process oriented company.Always welcomes innovation and listen to new ideas.
per diem job
Registered Nurse ICU Agency (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 6, 2017
Work not very dependable, availability of shifts is very inconsistent.
I have been lucky, I am well known to the staff and they book me as often as possible. Overall, it has been a lifesaver for me personally, but I would not recommend it as primary income to a new agency RN.
Enjoy the flexibility of trying out different hospitals
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 28, 2017
With HealthTrust I enjoy the flexibility of trying out different hospitals. HealthTrust are located in many states in the United States there by allowing room to take travel assignments at leisure.
Job duties change frequently with little to no warning. Poor communication among management. Management constantly changing.
Registrar, Scheduler and Data entry technician (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 28, 2017
Parallon Business solutions was a work from home job after the 1st 8 months of my employment at West Valley Medical Center. Management seems "scatter brained" and unorganized. The people in the management and supervisor rolls are constantly changing. The benefits were very good and the pay was good.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Poor communication among staff and management
Work assignments have been stable and consistent.
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAAugust 26, 2017
A good place to work, a great manager and competitive pay. Only problem is having a job in the area you are trying to work at a specific time. Other than that this company offers great benefits and pay.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Not a lot of jobs available
Easy to pick up shifts, staff is very resourceful
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 25, 2017
I worked for Health trust workforce solutions for a little over a year per diem. It is a great company to work especially if you are in school and trying to work. Shifts are easily attainable and the staff is able to accommodate your shifts around your schedule. They offer continuing education and BLS/ACLS classes. The PRN pay is an upgrade in my experience. Highly recommend working for this company.
One of the best on the market
Surgical Tech (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKAugust 24, 2017
This was by far the best company i have worked for, my recruiter see to it the i was happy in every aspect of my assignment which includes compensation for traveling and car if needed
You are just a warm body with a nursing license
RN (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLAugust 24, 2017
Good pay but poor follow up by staffing office regarding assignments, cancellations, etc..get it in writing. .working with a contract is best. H C A is a for profit hospital..and Healthrust is a subsidiary of HCA. All assignments at these facilities.
Pros
Flexibility: self scheduling
Cons
No guarantee of hours
Ok Company
Credentialing Specialist/ Billing (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 22, 2017
ODS needs improvement to offer a better salary. The hours are very flexible and I enjoyed working 4 days out of the week and have one day off. I loved the holiday parties
Pros
Holiday events and excellent training
Cons
micromanagement
The most enjoyable part of the jon
Staff Nurse, RN (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 21, 2017
The company puts out needs lists on a daily basis. I sign up when I want to and work when I want to. This enables me to manage my families schedule.
Pros
flexible
Cons
not always a place to work when I am available to work
Not Staffing cnas any shifts for weeks...
PCT/CNA (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 18, 2017
When the company was Parallon the staff showed more care and consideration for their
employees...I got a feeling some changes are taking place. even as this review is being posted.. office admin does not return your calls. but the culture is definitely taking a turn. I am not sure where that leaves the already hard working staff. to be honest it's kinda scary. I would say if you are a student nurse looking for a job...go to the hospital not here.you might do well there. but if you are a nurse assistant forget it.. you might get hired but you will not get much work.. census has been low since June... it is now August, census has been slow for weeks. they don't call for your availability. Because there is no work for cna's... the Denver office staffs over 5 hospitals here in the Denver area... no work. if they are not staffing nurse assistants that mean the nurses are doing all of the paitient care...think about it.
Pros
the hospitals are learning facillities
Cons
late late lunches, not many hours, inconsistant shifts, strict policy, not many shifts
Parallon
Director, Tampa (Current Employee) –  FloridaAugust 18, 2017
Great company that offers room for growth. Work life balance is possible, dept leaders offer opportunity for whatever the employee desires. Must be willing to work hard and be performance driven.
Not a good place to advance
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLAugust 16, 2017
Managament treats people like dogs and there is too much work to do. One person quit and they wouldn't hire a temp. I quit and they went through 3 temps in 2 weeks. Management has made people cry and doesn't know how to treat employees equally.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Underpaid
Overworked
Education Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 15, 2017
There is no room for growth and management can care less about their employees. They will work you more without compensation. Raises are hardly given and when they do give raises its about $0.30.
Had a good 7 years
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  FloridaAugust 10, 2017
Payroll was my 3rd position at HCA. I enjoyed the position itself and the work it provided. I moved to Florida with no job and luckily through word of mouth found myself at HCA. It was a fantastic 7 years but, I felt it was my time to find a better opportunity.
It has good days and bad days
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLAugust 10, 2017
Some days are good and some days are bad...it's been rough with the new system and not proper processes put into place. Also the hospitals are cutting contract Labor so it makes staffing for travelers very difficult
Good job
Patient Advocate/Patient Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAAugust 8, 2017
A typical day would start out on a run, collecting information on patients at the hospital that needed assistance with financial aspects. Then it would be time to seek out the patients in their rooms or anywhere in the hospital and/or call them to gather all necessary information to begin process completing applications for medical insurance assistance with Medicaid or the Market Place. Submit any and all applications and gather any subsequent information to provide to Insurance companies for final determination
Pros
assisting individuals who needed help quickly
Cons
no time to slow down during the day but it was always worth it

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthTrust Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval