HealthTrust Workforce Solutions

HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Bad business practices
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Compton, CASeptember 23, 2016
Great place to work but they have very bad and unprofessional business practices. For example hire a group of people for a and then lay them off for "financial reasons". They sound good but dont trust them.
Great job, Great Pay, Flexibility!!!
CLINICAL NURSE EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 19, 2016
I love working per diem for Parallon. The main issue is that you could get cancelled and here in Central Florida that happens often. It is important to have a secondary job and not this be your bread and butter alone.
Pros
Flexibility great pay weekly pay
Cons
no guarantee of hours getting cancelled
great culture
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 19, 2016
Great company to work for, the culture is fun. Management cares about their employees. satisfied with company. Would recommend to anyone.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
I'm responsible for assisting our clients with getting their delinquent accounts current
Collector (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 19, 2016
On a typical day i may to speak 40 clients they are trying to get their accounts current. I love what i do but i'm not being challenged enough.
Great Company
Clinical Appeals Manager (Current Employee) –  Orange Park, FLSeptember 16, 2016
I have held various roles within the company at the SSC level -- I feel that if you truly work hard and stay engaged that the ability to move up is endless.
Pros
Culture, Hours, Room to advance/change roles to learn more
Cons
Pay is lower for industry
Very High Turnover
Public Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Irving TexasSeptember 13, 2016
Job is very demanding, under paid for all the job functions that you have to perform on a day to day. The Government Programs department struggles, this department has a very very high turnover. The company states that the employees have a voice, but the actions of the company speak louder than words.
Enjoyed working there
Imaging Clerk/Safety Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Colonial Heights, VASeptember 10, 2016
Plenty of room for advancement with Parallon. I enjoyed my time working there. If I had one complaint, I guess it would be when they sold the Record Storage to VRC. It would of been nice had they offered anyone a chance to stay with Parallon.
Pros
Room to grow, good benifits
Cons
Not really any
summary
Coding Auditor (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 9, 2016
great place to work. learned a lot, great benefits, great co-workers, enjoyed everything about the job, Worked remotely, wonderful education and training
Horrid company to work for.
Registrar (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 6, 2016
They avidly refuse to hire enough staff and then get angry when you decide not to work immense amounts of overtime. Management is a joke. The company has no problem putting false statements on termination records in order to destroy employee reputations without just cause in order to further their agenda. Would recommend working for a different company entirely.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Short breaks or none at all, corrupt management, expect large amounts of overtime, risk having your reputation destroyed without just cause
Always plenty to do
Insurance Verification Representative (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 4, 2016
My job keeps me busy enough that the work day goes by quickly. It is a fast-paced work enviroment and I enjoy my job and those that I work with. Everyone is very professional and we all strive to be very efficient in our jobs, It is definitely a team work enviroment where we help each other when the need arises.
Stable
IT Project Manager II (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNSeptember 2, 2016
Great culture, well established business processes and protocols. Comprehensive on-boarding process, good opportunity to learn and grow, the pay is not competitive and they don't typically allow families to be involved in company functions. Management has been revamped so the future looks promising.
Pros
Cons
Short Breaks, Lots of red tape
Management (Run far far way)
Facility Supply Chain Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 31, 2016
Management does not support team in any way. No room for advancement at all. Feel company only cares about the company not employees.
Purchasing assistant
Purchasing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 29, 2016
The Purchasing Assistant is responsible for processing all purchasing request for all supplies, services, and equipment. The Purchasing Assistant is responsible for ensuring all orders are processed in an accurate and timely manner, as well as identifying and sourcing viable substitute products to minimize the impact of backorders on our customers. The Purchasing Assistant is also responsible for ensuring that invoice and price discrepancies are resolved and the back order report is current.
Hca
Net Revenue Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 27, 2016
Very unorganized and hectic. No sense of direction or ability to maintain full time hours for employee's. The employee's are great and fun to work with however, the higher ups do not make for a conducive work environment
Productive and fun place too work
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLAugust 23, 2016
Very professional, neat, and great work place. working here is very repetitive, but is easy and very beneficial. All in all I would prefer to work at this establishment.
Quiet work environment
Document Imaging Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 23, 2016
The need for accuracy in dealing with medical records is a very high standard that the company sets. Quiet work space, and small talk is discouraged outside of breaks.
Pros
Medical field is on the rise.
Cons
Work and home life are a bit difficult to coexist
Too many changes
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 19, 2016
Too many changes in Management, Directors and CEO's. With the changes there were always process changes and when those happen to often it is really hard to keep up with them.
Productive and fun place
Excel Expert (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 17, 2016
It is like a family! Everyone help out one another! I learned a different programs and new tricks with Excel pivot tables. This was a very cool place to work!
Military Boarding School
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Coppell, TXAugust 17, 2016
It was a great place to teach- not given to a lot of the demands of public school systems - it did have its own unique difficulties but teaching there was a lot of fun and it is a close-knit faculty
Pros
Pay and environment
Cons
Demands on the students
Experience
Patient Access Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 16, 2016
Working for Parallon has been a very pleasant experience. The job environment is always inviting and positive. All of my co-workers are on the same page. Great place for employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthTrust Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Reviews by Location