HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Employee Reviews

Excellent organization
RN, EMERGENCY, PER DIEM (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 19, 2017
Very organized and well managed organization. Very easy to balance work life and personal life. Excellent compensation and very flexible work schedule.
Remote Work
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 12, 2017
I enjoy working remotely. I feel privilege to work in the comfort of my home. I learned how to management my time prioritized to meet deadlines. I enjoy working with my co-workers and be approachable to ask questions as they arise.
Pros
Quiet
Cons
Learning new things in short period of time
Per Diem former employee
Credentialing Specialist (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJanuary 10, 2017
It was alright. The culture is decent. Fast pace, very busy department. The employee discount were decent as well. The pay wasn't competitive though...
Registered Nurse - N.I.C.U (Current Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJanuary 2, 2017
Very good, I don't have any complaint. I like my co-worker.I enjoyed doing my job as a nurse and see that my patients get healthy and go home without major complication.
Agency Nursing
RN, Emergency Departments (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 1, 2017
Working as an agency nurse has increased my skill set and confidence level, as well as challenged me to speak up for my needs/concens.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
No guarenteed hours
Rn prn
Registered Nurse PRN (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 28, 2016
This is a PRN position in which I help staff a hospital. at times you will be called off and at times you will be working short staffed, this position is for an experienced nurse, you do get a variety of patients and learn a great deal but you need a good base of nursing. It is a good PRN position.
Pros
work any HCA facility
Cons
called off when they are staffed
Great Place to Work
Government Claims Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 28, 2016
Would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great place to work with a great working environment. There is room to grown and move up with this company and they care about their employees.
Decent Workplace
Logging Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  5707 Peachtree PkwyDecember 17, 2016
Decent place to work. The most enjoyable part of the job of Document Analyst is that I was the sole administrator with little to no supervision required. The hardest part of the job was anyone brought in as liaison or mediator from time to time.
Great Management Team
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 9, 2016
Management team was superior. I never had worked with superiors whom were genuine and sincerely wanted to help develop everyone into top-rated professionals.
Pros
trivia, lunch-in's
Cons
short lunch breaks, compensation
Secretary/Reception (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 29, 2016
Great agency to work for yet you are not guarantee hours at the different locations. Very flexible with the work schedule and the management team are great.
Cons
Hours are not guarantee
The office hardly assists nurses in resolving any issue
Agency Registered Nurse / Telemetry / PCU (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 27, 2016
Office assistance to nurses is poor. It is very difficult to get any issue resolved when resorting to the office for help. Knowledge of the nursing field by the office assistants appears very, very limited
Great people and atmosphere, productive and efficient.
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kaysville, UTNovember 25, 2016
A typical day at work involves processing orders, resolving discrepancies on orders, for example: backorders, discontinued items, price discrepancies and substitutions. Calling and emailing the facilities, accounting and vendors to gather and relay needed information.
I have learned to organize, prioritize and resolve issues with product and customer.
We had a wonder team that we helped one other and enjoyed each others company.
The hardest part was when our facility was consolidated to Texas.
I enjoyed working with my co-workers, my contacts at the facilitates and vendors and resolving issues.
Pros
Great working environment
Cons
Consolidated our jobs to Texas.
Good benefits, excellent resource
Registered Nurse assignment thirteen weeks (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 25, 2016
Pre-employment requirements delayed hiring process,
however; once hired the service was an excellent employer/employee relationship.
Challenging position with creative leadership requirements
Transitional Leadership Director (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 2, 2016
Interim emergency services leadership requires not only an out of the box thinker but a no box thinker to be successful. This type of understanding comes with years of trial and error and an understanding that metrics do not tell the whole story but they do not lie either.
Overall, it was a good experience and I would recommend it to those who enjoy the stress of not always knowing what you are supposed to do but knowing that something needs to be done and understanding that it may not be only one person's task to change.
Good Company
Phlebotomy tech/PCT/NCT/MA (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 1, 2016
Good company to work for, they keep you pretty busy with assignments. Great job of detailing when and where your needed.
Just be careful
anonymous RN (Current Employee) –  Orange Park, FLOctober 26, 2016
Hire large on new contracts, work staff hard with pressure to produce-even if done unethically and incorrectly, lay off when revenue dwindles. Nepotism and poor management hurts company.
Pros
work from home
Cons
many do not value their employees
Secondary Collections
Secondary Debt Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY 40299October 12, 2016
Everyday at work consist of me handling accounts for hospitals across the country and consulting with ins companies to ensure that the patient is being billed correctly when need be. I have to work off of two systems while updating a excel spreadsheet after every call and providing the best customer service that I am able to.
Would not recommend
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Kaysville, UTOctober 5, 2016
Short staffed, poor communication from the top. Awesome co-workers; top management does not appreciate what a great bunch of people they have working for them. The company is driven by greed from the top. No raises or acknowledgement for work well done.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Poor PTO, poor wages, poor top management
Healthcare Recruiter - Travel Division (Former Employee) –  Sunrise, FLOctober 4, 2016
Was impressed in the interview that I had with my Director and the Senior Director. Once I started i felt like I was misled. Also recruited by a close friend that raved about the company and management, didn't receive proper training and never felt comfortable,
Company always trying to value your opinion
Large Balance HMO Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 3, 2016
While the company loves to hear your opinion and make as many changes possible to help value their employees, it is hard to work in this type of field. Typical day is being on one phone call after the other and trying to finish your notes within a certain time. It is hard to be able to keep up with stats and keep your wait time, talk time and after work time to a minimum when you are having to depict what is needed throughout the notes to determine the proper way of handling the acct.
The company loves to celebrate successes and are constantly coming up with different competitions between department and coworkers. The environment can be fun but can also be stressful. They love to give chances for bonuses every month, quarterly and yearly! Also, they are always giving out prizes to their employees for working hard.
Pros
bonuses, prizes
Cons
short breaks, not a lot of time to gt up to use bathroom etc except for scheduled break times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HealthTrust Workforce Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

HealthTrust Workforce Solutions Reviews by Location