Healthways Employee Reviews

Easy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 17, 2017
I was hired through a staffing agency, so I didn't have the benefits, pay increase or paid time off, but this job is incredibly easy!

I would definitely recommend this job if you are looking for a simple call centerjob.
Pay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJune 15, 2017
The pay at Healthways was not acceptable and it almost became impossible to be hired on perm if hired through a temp agency. The benefits were too pricy, and by the end of my stay with them the call handling requirements weren't reasonable.
Pros
Easy work, Great co-workers, some great management, great walking path
Cons
Poor pay, health insurance too pricey, work requirements overbearing
Great place to work.
CLT/AMAP (Former Employee) –  Weirton, WVJune 4, 2017
Great place to work. The residents are wonderful and for the most part so are the staff at least at the Shiloh apartments. They genuinely cared about the residents, they weren't just there for a paycheck.
Pros
they will let you work as many hours as you want to
Fun and Rewarding Workplace
Behavior Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Weirton, WVMay 18, 2017
With friendly and accepting co-workers, it is easy to complete the absolutely necessary work that Healthways is doing. Excellent company to be employed by.
Cut throat, two faced , poor training, mean management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZMay 17, 2017
Poor training. Managers in competition with each other. Atmosphere is full of impatience, Prejudicisum towards seniors. Quick to fire before training.
Pros
No pros found here.
Cons
They expect you to know job beforehand.
LOVE Healthways. Great culture and great colleagues!
Coaching Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 17, 2017
worked here for six years and an amazing company and organization. The company culture and how fairly the organization treats colleagues has been the most positive piece of my time spent here. I am only leaving due to my husbands job relocating us.
An atmosphere of supportive collegues.
RN (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDApril 28, 2017
This is one of the best companys I have worked for because of the amazing people who employed with the company. A typical day was one of steady change but in a relaxed atmosphere. The management team was patient and extremely professional. The culture of the workplace was friendly and caring. The hardest part of the job for me was knowing a follow colleague was going through a personal struggle or watching a colleague leave the company. The most enjoyable about the job was going to work everyday.
The bad outweighed the good
Health Advisor (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNApril 4, 2017
I did not have a good experience with Healthways therefore I have nothing positive to say about them. I was hired through a temp service and was told that me plus 19 other people was hired in. But on the first day of training to transition over to the full time position they fired the entire class. Stating that they do not have room like that thought they did. That was the most hurtful and unprofessional situation I have ever been in.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Horrible Communication
I loved working at Healthways, BUT
Data Analytics Trainer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 30, 2017
I loved working at Healthways, until they were purchased by SHARECARE. There is a lot to figure out before the 2 engines are running cohesively as one.
Pros
Great people work there, Cafe, fitness classes, beautiful campus
Cons
JOB SECURITY is very shaky
Fun
Health Coach (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMarch 28, 2017
This is a good company to work for. The management sometimes gets under pressure to meet deadlines but generally they make a congenial work environment. It is a lot of stress sometimes to sit all day, so you have to learn how to pace the work with small breaks and good ergo dynamics. Learned a lot and enjoyed the experience.
Pros
Friendly
Cons
long periods of time sitting
Fun Atmosphere.
Youth Community Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Weirton, WVMarch 27, 2017
The Organization as a whole was amazing. Solid work hours with pretty good benefits and pay. Advancement was dependent on education and pay incentives did not exists, however the overall satisfaction of working in the field was worth the lower rate of pay.
Pros
mileage
Cons
emotionally taxing.
A great company to work for especially if you are looking for work life balance
Senior Local Care Coordinator (Case Manager) (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDFebruary 28, 2017
Wonderful opportunities for registered nurses in the realm of health coaching, health education, and case management.
terrific company to work for
Provider Services Liaison (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 26, 2017
was a remote employee
job dependent on ny contracts
management exceptional
much support provided
team extremely cohesive
tools to perform job outstanding
employment ended due to contract end
The training was excellent and the people were very friendly
Customer Service Representative/Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 23, 2017
When I worked at Staffmark I was assigned/temporary hired to work for a Health and Wellness company in Chandler,AZ. I fell in love with that company.
The company always had fun events happening and took great care of their employees.
Shiloh (Healthways)
Community Living Tech. (Current Employee) –  Weirton, WVFebruary 2, 2017
Working at Shiloh through Healthways is great. A typical day at work I take care of the patients, transport them to doctors appointment and wherever they need to go I living the grocery store. Also, helping with every day care and activities.
Pros
Helpful with hours.
Cons
Low pay
Great team and Manager
Business Technology Rep (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IA - Work At HomeJanuary 30, 2017
2nd level hardware/software support for our remote colleagues. Management was excellent. the culture is very friendly when I worked in the office. What enjoyed most about my job is supporting our team members and creating documentation for better understanding.
Health Coach
Personal Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 19, 2017
It is a nice gig, but it is very repetitive and most everything scripted. Things are always changing and management expects much out of you with very little reward
Pros
Pto, hours, low stress
Cons
Repetitive, to many contracts
Low employee morale. This will be a great place to work one day.
Provider Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAJanuary 14, 2017
I did not enjoy the work environment here. I would not recommend this workplace to anyone. Management left much to be desired. However, I believe the CEO is making huge strides to turn the organization around.
Pros
Activities/Prizes/Encourages healthy ways of living
Cons
Co-workers not friendly or helpful
grewat
Consultant and Trainer (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 9, 2017
Awesome organization that cares about their client. The President is amazing and anyone would be fortunate to work for such a great company
Great Company
Coach Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNDecember 18, 2016
Healthways is all about the culture! They are thoughtful with a work and life balance with benefits. Colleague engagement is very high here, which really shows in the work they do!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthways. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8