Healthwise Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Easy work and nice co-workers
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAJuly 19, 2016
We get different orders in everyday from doctors and hospitals wanting to try our weight loss products. Overall it is a pretty decent company to work in. Easy work and fun environment.
Amazing Summer Job
Summer Camp Counselor/Biology Instructor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 14, 2015
Under this company I was able to tutor and mentor kids interested in becoming health care or STEM (Science, technology, engineering, and medical) students. The students ranged from middle school to high school. It is a seasonal summer job between June and July.
Pros
Free food, Fun kids, Work load is small
Cons
Seasonal
Unique and Friendly Business Center
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAMay 23, 2014
This job taught me how to be a more confident and intelligent worker which has helped me in the work world.
Brand new medical waste company
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 22, 2013
Helped VP create service agreements, pricing for service, train new employess about the industry. Worked from home in IL cold calling any business that generated medical waste. Flew to California one week a month to do door to door sales. Helped new customers set up service & retained current customers.
Hardest part about the job is they had no marketing set up & had us using Hoovers to obtain leads which had incorrect information and a lot of wrong numbers making it very difficult to be producive in cold calling. Owner also changed his mind every few weeks on how he wanted us to get leads & asked me to move to California to do only door to door sales.
Pros
great salary & comensation to start
Cons
management not familiar with industry & how to market
Passionate people in a healthy work environment.
International Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDDecember 10, 2012
Healthwise won recognition from the Wall Street Journal as one of the best small companies to work for in the US.

Want to know more about Healthwise?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthwise. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3