Healthworks Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great small company
Intern & Full-Time Data Processor (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 7, 2015
A relaxed office environment that is perfect for people that are self directed and love a good challenge. Fantastic little company where you will learn about so many aspects of how a business is run.
Great federally funded clinic with diverse patients
Registered Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cheyenne, WyomingAugust 10, 2015
A typical day was rooming patients, recording vitals, inputting the patient's information into the EPIC computer system. Refilling prescription requests, explaining medications and the schedule to take them. If required doing blood draws and lab work and also explaining and prepping patient's for in clinic procedures.
Interesting and a Friendly Work Enviorment
MEDICAL ASSISTANT INTERN (Former Employee) –  Depew, NYJune 6, 2015
While I was an intern at HealthWorks, I was always comfortable with the surroundings and asking as many questions as I could think of. Everyone was so helpful and so willing to teach me anything and everything about the health care field. It was an honor and pleasure to work with such intelligent and respectful professionals. I really enjoyed my time spent with everyone there. The hardest part of the job was saying goodbye to everyone once my internship was over. I really enjoyed working with everyone there and learning as much as possible.
cool job.
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVMay 5, 2015
this is a fun place to work. all employees receive a free membership to the facilities. everyone is encouraged to be active.
a great place to get in shape or go through physical therapy
Exercise Physiology Intern (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVApril 1, 2015
Healthworks is overall a good business. It is diverse since many clients and fitness members join after receiving physical therapy. A typical day consists of scheduling and conducting fitness assessments and then creating a corresponding workout program to fit the clients special need and goals. I learned various things relative to exercise programs and how to create them in order to better suit individuals. My co-workers were knowledgeable and always willing to help anyone they could. The hardest part of the job was convincing people to stick with their programs to better themselves, but on the other hand, the most rewarding part was watching them reach their goals.
Pros
laid back environment
Cons
low pay
Very SELLING oriented
Personal Trainer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 10, 2014
Very nice gym with lots of luxury.

Very intense. Must meet your quota.
Pros
people are nice to work with
Cons
sell, sell or move on
Fun Workplace
Internship (Current Employee) –  Morgantown, WVFebruary 1, 2014
The fitness team is like a family! Everyone is very supportive and willing to help. The staff really encourages me to use the knowledge I have gained throughout my time at WVU and apply it to the real life patients! The fitness members are also great to work with!
Highly creative environment
Manager/Conductor of Creative Chaos (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSMay 15, 2013
HealthWorks! is a kids interactive health education center. It is primarily a field trip destination, but does have its general admission. Healthworks is a place of fun and education, they have classroom programs as well as interactive exhibits.
Unfair
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  West Seneca, NYDecember 13, 2012
Wondering who is trying to take your position
scheduling, billing, workers comp
management was related not understandable of others
coworkers friendly at times
trying to prove my ability with a family oriented company
working