Healthy Back Institute

Healthy Back Institute Employer Reviews

Exciting Opportunities
Publishing Division Director (Current Employee), Austin, TXNovember 11, 2014
Pros: flexible environment, fast-paced, welcoming culture, work from home
Working as a part of the HBI team has been a great decision for me professionally and personally. My family situation benefits tremendously from working remotely in my home office, while also affording the flexibility to take time away from work for key school and family functions. Professionally, working with the team has given a greater depth to my skills that is difficult to find in a larger, vanilla corporate atmosphere

If you are looking for a large company where you can be given a list of tasks assigned by a micro-managing executive whom you never see, this is not the place for you. You will be expected to contribute ideas, revenue, and make a noticeable impact on the company.
Creative People, Fun Atmosphere with Opportunity to Grow!
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Austin, TXMarch 4, 2013
Pros: opportunity for advancement
I have been working for HBI for over 5 years and have had the privilege to learn and grow with the company and its employee's. It's a perfect fit for myself and my family. My husband is in the Military so being able to work virtually and set my own schedule is important to me. The best part of working for HBI would be the people, my co-workers really care for each other, this company and helping our customers live a pain free life. Not to mention we have a blast working together....It's been a blessing in my life.

About Healthy Back Institute

The Healthy Back Institute is a fast growing natural health publishing and consumer products company with the focus on helping – Read more