Healthy Spot Employee Reviews

Great company with honest value
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 8, 2017
My two years here meant a lot. I learned various things, obtained new skills, and was thoroughly trained. The only downfall is once training is done, it is hard for advancement and pay increases are minimal.
Pros
30% products, free small dog daycare, and honest values.
Cons
Pay increases and room for growth.
Lead Bather
Dog Bather (Former Employee) –  Studio City, CAOctober 24, 2016
It great working, If your willing to work, and try to move up fast. It was great training other bather, do Inventory ever 2 week. it was a little hard to get my shift cover, or try to call for sick day because sometime we where low staff. But I learn A lot, and acquire Some Skill that I will use in the future. An If your hard working because it heavy duty fast pace work.
Pros
It good experince
Cons
Just asking for a Day off or try change schudele
It's a great place to work and the dogs are awesome and adorable.
Senior Attendant (Current Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CAOctober 4, 2016
I love this job. The people that work there are amazing and helpful. It's so much fun watching all of the cute dogs that come into our daycare and store.
Great if you love dogs, bad if you want decent wage
Daycare Attendant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 1, 2016
Working with dogs is great, but there are so many unnecessary rules for daycare. Higher ups do not listen to lower staff when opinions are voiced, nor do they seem to care about staff's well being. Very low pay for a physically demanding job. Little to no opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Surrounded by dogs, friendly coworkers
Cons
Management, low pay
Not a bad job
Daycare Attendant (Former Employee) –  West Hollywood, CADecember 30, 2015
On a daily basis I would supervise up to 30+ small dogs and puppies in a room at the daycare, making sure to feed, walk, and inspect all of them for any injuries or health problems. I had to manage dog to dog interactions and seperated anxious or aggressive dogs from the others. I also informed each customer about their pet's day and whether or not they made new friends or had any problems with other clients, and sometimes made recommendations about any products that could help them. Unfortunately, management indulged in favoritism and broke daycare policy by introducing large dogs into the area meant for dogs 30 pounds and under.
I had an excellent Manger and a good team!
Temporary Recruiting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CANovember 20, 2015
I love that this company is a one stop shop for dogs. You can bring your dog to work and they sell natural products!

I learned a lot about recruiting.

My manager was a good teacher and believed in me as an employee.

There is no room for advancement and I question their integrity as a company/employer.
Productive environment with passionate people committed to inspiring healthy pet lifestyles.
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CANovember 4, 2015
Passionate workers with strong ambition for success.
Fast pace, fast growing start up who is trying to change the lives of pets and their owners. The company is still learning as they are growing and succeeding none the less.
Pros
Flexible schedule
fun work place
customer service/dog attendant (Former Employee) –  santa monica caMay 19, 2014
fun work place, nice customers great time playing with the dogs in daycare.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Healthy Spot. Our community is ready to answer.