About the Job
Heart Vein NYC is looking to hire a Full Time Medical Office Manager.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Builds strong positive communication with physicians and works as a team to enhance the success of the practice.
- Develops strong inter-department teamwork to meet the needs of the patients and physicians and drive decision-making and other actions.
- Identifies and implements ways to build and maintain employee morale and individual motivation.
- Responsible for profit and loss performance of assigned business unit.
- Schedules front office and back office staff to meet needs of health care professionals and patients.
- Works across organization in assist staff when necessary; i.e. nursing, employee health, medical records, quality assurance. Serves as role model for all staff.
- Plans, evaluates, recommends and implements new initiatives when appropriate.
- Responsible for assuring customer/patient service needs are met. Plans and initiates process improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
- Responsible for OSHA and other regulatory training and compliance.
ResResponsible for cleanliness and safety of the working environment.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to expand revenue sources and ancillary services and reduce expenses.
1.High school diploma or equivalent.
2.Medical Assistant Certification required, graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred.
3.A minimum of two years management experience. Experience in urgent care or family practice management preferred.
4. Bilingual – Spanish speaking is a plus