Heart to Heart Home Care Employee Reviews

Worked for them and they never paid me/
House keeping, running arons (Former Employee) –  Walton, INOctober 9, 2017
I worked for them for about month and they never paid me at all they kept telling me there get me paid soon as they can right now there having finance problems I was there only worker they just started this business I was supposed to be paid $8 hour and gas miles and never got a penny and I drove out of town to work and in town to work when I try to call them to see about my check they would not answer my calls.
Heart to Heart Home Care
Direct Care Professional (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, NJOctober 8, 2017
I have no comment about working at the Heart to Heart Home Care. They are a very good agency. They do very good work for the Developmentally Disabled Community.
Pros
Steady Work
Cons
Steady Work
Poor management
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Clayton, NJSeptember 16, 2017
If you're friendly with management you'll get special treatment and all the hours you want. But if you're not one of the favorites, you'll be talked down to, treated poorly & blamed for everything that goes wrong, even if you didn't work that day.
Wonderful Compacy
Director (Former Employee) –  Crestview Hills, KYSeptember 11, 2017
Would work around school schedule! CEO is very passionate about this company and really buts employees first. Just wish they had a benefit package. That is the main reason I left.
working inside of patients home very comfortable.
Personal Care Aide (Current Employee) –  395 pearl street brooklyn new yorkSeptember 9, 2017
a typical day at work with my patient is pretty much good we do so many things together she is very outgoing and a great client to work for I enjoy working for her , I do wish that the hour were more longer .
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Joplin MissouriAugust 23, 2017
I worked here for several years, I liked everyone and the owners of the company. They were fair, and accommodating if you have a notice of upcoming appointment etc. Also they were fun and never assumed you were stupid.
Pros
Great folks to work for
Cons
Needed to have wage increases
Horrible Place to work!
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  New JerseyAugust 7, 2017
This company is the worst company to work for, they do not care about their consumers. The managers do nothing but steal the money from the consumers and nothing is done about it. They abuse the consumers and nothing is done when its reported! Don't work here, oh and they pay $10 per hr to work in horrible conditions!
Pros
Cons
Everything about working here is a con
unprofessional and dead end job
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  East Orange, NJAugust 1, 2017
This is one of the most unprofessional company that I have ever worked for. I would not recommend this company to anyone that I know. this company do not care about the employee or their clients. All they care about is money. worst company ever.
It was okay
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYMay 25, 2017
Didn't really‚Äč like the aditude of some workers my supervisor didn't want to switch my case , I was high risk with my pregnancy and she was very rude about it I think her name was Diane but I remember my coordinator Alba both of them were rude to me
Pros
Cons
The workers are rude
Stagnant environment
Employee (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 13, 2017
Unprofessional environment and dress code
Unprofessional management
No room for growth
Abusive workplace
Management lack cultural sensitivity
Money is the ultimate goal
Pros
Accessible location
Cons
Low work moral
getting people to be active and involved..
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 5, 2017
My typical day at work is to help my client(s) maintain a safe and clean environment.. Assist them with their medicine or what every help they might need to prepare for their daily activities. I always schedule appointment and do any errands they need done. As a Home Health Aide I have worked with all kinds of people world wide. I enjoying being around elders because each one of them have a unique story to tell me. Sometimes listening to their stories help me to deal with my won personal problem, they have a lot of wisdom. I help them the best I can without judging. My clients think me for talking/listing to them and keep them company. They always express how much they appreciate me helping them. There are certain things by law that I do not have to do when I'm working with my clients, but if I see that they cannot do certain things that is not required for me to do, as long as i'm not violating the Company protocol and it's my choice I gladly do it for them, and at the day of the day I always get a smile with a thank you. The hardest part of my job is that at times I can be very emotional and attach. When it's time for me to close my case with them, I sometime cry. Days weeks and sometimes years I wonder how they're doing.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
does not pay enough
AFast pace and Great learning experience place to work
Group Home Worker (Former Employee) –  East Orange, NJApril 26, 2017
A typical day at work was getting clients ready for their day program, providing a lunch, clean appearance, and assisting to the transportation that picks them up. After they arrive home workers socialize with them until dinner. Dinner is cooked following a diet plan provided by Dietitian, then client are assisted by staff in showering, and getting ready for bed. Breakfast, lunches, dinners, and also snacks are prepared by staff. One staff member is also in charge of distributing medications to the clients. The workplace was very upbeat and calm. Hardest part was dealing with the public who was not experienced in dealing with the many mood or action of special needs people. The best part was making a special bond with all the clients and their life. Also knowing your making a difference.
Pros
Loved the clients and experience of learning new things
Cons
Needs more organization with it staff and managers
A really great company to work for!
Coordinater (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 15, 2017
This is a really great company to work for! All the employees are really professional and sweet! Everyone is always there to help! I recommend this agency to anyone looking for a great long term Company to work for!
Pros
Great management
Cons
None at all
Making Home Care Great Again
HHA - Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 14, 2017
A truly great home care agency! Very easy to work for! They always have available work! THE HHA/PCA COURSE IS COMPLETELY FREE WHILE OTHER AGENCIES CHARGE 500 DOLLARS! The previous agencies that I have worked for didn't even come close to this one! I highly recommend it to all!!
Pros
Free course and plenty of available jobs
Cons
none at all
The best home care ever!!
HHA (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 14, 2017
This is the most Professional Home Care I have ever seen! The staff is amazing! They gave me a job the next day! They always have work available! They even have a FREE HHA and PCA training course!! They conveniently have many different locations that you can choose from! I don't know why anybody would work anywhere else! Go apply at one of the offices! You will not believe it until you see it!!!
Pros
Awesome Staff
Cons
very disorganize and very unprofessional .
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYFebruary 12, 2017
ii didn't last there long but i didn't like it . it was very disorganize and unprofessional . i would never recommend anyone there.it was too much using foul luggage too.
Productive and fun
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 25, 2017
I love working with people . At heart to heart I learned a lot about helping others. Safety precaution and maintenance is apart of this job. If you like working with the elderly and helping people home health aide is were you can start. It's home away from home.
Pros
Helping people
Keeps you on your toes
Direct Support Lead (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJDecember 6, 2016
A typical direct support professional position. You have days where things are mundane and the days where you are on the go the entire shift. Pay is ok.
Great opportunity very flexible and available hours
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 31, 2016
I loved heart to heart don't have much to complain about I was treated fair and paid fair any misunderstanding or mis calculation from payroll was fixed with in a week. I had great patients and if I did not feel comfortable with a patient heart to heart remove me from the case and gave me a new one with in the week
Pros
Excellent clientele, a lot of hours, flexible
Cons
Changing of coordinators to frequent
love working for the bronx office
Field Staff Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 12, 2016
H2h is a great place to work, always room for growth and opportunities to learn new things. the Staff is very welcoming and treats one another with respect we work very well as a team.
Pros
good pay