Heart to Heart Home Care Employee Reviews

Keeps you on your toes
Direct Support Lead (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJDecember 6, 2016
A typical direct support professional position. You have days where things are mundane and the days where you are on the go the entire shift. Pay is ok.
love working for the bronx office
Field Staff Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 12, 2016
H2h is a great place to work, always room for growth and opportunities to learn new things. the Staff is very welcoming and treats one another with respect we work very well as a team.
Pros
good pay
Cons
The people that work hard dont get applauded and the ones who work less get pat on the back.....
Intake Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 21, 2016
Ghetto......... they want the company to grow but they don't take what you say to better the company Veryyyy Disorganized Not sure how they still in business they process Mltc without contacting patient which is wrong... Crazy Crazy Work Environment glad I was layed off I hated working there ughhhh. Bless the souls that have to Deal with the everyday life working there.....
Cons
exemplanary service to their clients. room for growth. excellent managerial staff.
HHA/PCA (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 21, 2016
a typical day of work for any client is professional. courteous support between aide and coordinator. the teams of coordinators do their best to provide professional and adaquate service to all clients. since being employed here since 2014, learned even the different ways to provide immaculate service to the clients. management is exceptional. they adhere to the needs of both the aides and clients. coworkers r the best. the hardest part of the job is the death of a client. the most enjoyable part of the job is when u r appreciated for a job well done!!!!!! I recommend anyone to become part of the h2h team!!!

I was attempting to give a 5***** star rating but the review board wont allow. job work/life balance *****
compensation/benefits *****
job security/advancement *****
management *****
Pros
referral bonuses, hours, room for advancement.....
Cons
Great company to work for
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 21, 2016
Room for growth, great learning experiences, and a very welcoming staff.

I enjoy coming to work everyday and learning new things. The staff here work well together.
Pros
management shows appreciation
Cons
Homecare Registered Nurse-Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 5, 2016
A good place to work, very good pay, and you will also have a chance to see different clients with different medical conditions and background. The management is getting much better than before.
Worse and the most ghetto place ever!
Field Staff Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 25, 2016
I've never seen such a disorganized agency in my life! It is the most ghetto work place I've witnessed in NY. The branch manager doesnt even know what she's doing and the assistant does everything for her meanwhile the manager is taking the credit for everything. If you come here for a coordinating position, good luck! You're gonna be coordinator/receptionist because they don't even have receptionists to get the calls. The coordinators don't have access to blank timesheets for their aides and only corporate does. The aides don't get paid on time. They don't listen for recommendations to improve our work flow. Overall, they don't even know what they're doing. Oh, the president is the worse one there.
Pros
Cons
Short breaks
Enjoying meeting new clients
CHHA (Former Employee) –  East Orange, NJApril 14, 2016
I've learn that people are unique and special in their onw way. Taking this position as a Certified Home Health Aide it give me the opportunity to meet people in a residential home setting. empathy plays a big part for understanding how people deal with life obstacles and challenges. The hardest part of the job is taking care of a disabled person who was in an car accident who basically cannot do anything on her own.
Pros
Able to choose job setting
Cons
very low wage
Unprofessional, horrible benefits, unrealistic expectations
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 10, 2016
Unless you are desperate, do not work for them! The residents are great but the management (with the exception of 1 or 2 people) are unprofessional and horrible. We were PROMISED a raise, never got one. They claim to care about the residents but there was never any food, they CONSTANTLY had bedbugs due to the agency's unwillingness to have the apartments effectively treated. No one working for the company has insurance because the plan they offer is unaffordable and horrible. The first day that the company took over, they expected us to administer insulin with no type of formal training. No one takes this company serious or any of the people working there seriously. Leaving this place was the best decision of my life.
Pros
the residents
Cons
everything thing else.
Good boss, hard to make money
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Torrington, CTNovember 13, 2015
The client was far and the hours were very few. The owner/operator is a great guy though. For me, I require a Full Time position, so it's not a great match...
Good place to start and learn the trade.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 7, 2015
A typical day at work is always wonderful because the bond with the patient has always been a warm, loving and important experiance.
Productive and fun work environment
Direct Care Staff (Current Employee) –  E. Orange, NJJuly 15, 2015
It is always busy in a group home, you have to create a fun and secure environment for the clients. You also have to keep the clients healthy and productive.
Very harsh work environment
Human Resources /Field Supervisor/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 9, 2015
Very harsh work environment.....management unfair. Doesn't give employees a fair environment to work in. They are unprofessional in many ways.
Horrible
HR Assistant- Temp (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 16, 2015
Worse place you could ever work in. Ghettooooo as can be. Owner of the company is the most evilist person I have ever met in my life. No caring, hours are rediculous. No perks, no life, sweat shop factory type. Rudeeeee!!!
Pros
NONE
Cons
EVERYHTING
Fun workplace
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 6, 2015
Fun work place and great fellow employees and employers. Work was always fun with this position. It was hard at times but I've always got the work done.
Pros
Good service
Cons
barley no breaks
nice place to work
HHA (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 8, 2015
I liked working here the employers are very nice and if there is a problem they will get to the bottom of it and they wont take sides until all the information is out
Pros
great hours
Cons
no overtime
Certified Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 8, 2015
I love working with the patients. Never had any type of personal problems working with different types of people. I've been working for the agency for a little over 2 years now and nothing has really changed.
Wonderful work place
Home Attendant (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 26, 2015
This is also a wonderful agency , you can learn many things that can help you in your future.
fast pace place
HHA company (Former Employee) –  bronx,NYAugust 24, 2014
no organization whatsoever. Employee favoritism.people were always late and low pay for so much work
heart2heart
HHA (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 13, 2014
good company. room for advancement. Plus you're helping people .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heart to Heart Home Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6