Heartland Employee Reviews

Multy level filosophy
Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 17, 2017
Hard to advance due to short-term sales approach...No base salary extreme pressure to close very small accounts..No advance other than coaching the Heartland sales methodology
Great Place
STNA (Former Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHSeptember 13, 2017
This was one of the best nursing homes that I had worked out or been to. It was very clean, and everyone was super friendly and was always willing to help. I wish I could find another place closer to me that was just like it.
Two thumbs up
Case Manager/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 11, 2017
Company had a lot of character. Good benefits. Great staff and the care provided by the nursing staff is truly phenomenal. There is a great team to ensure all needs are met!
great company
PTA (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, WVSeptember 3, 2017
Awesome company to work for. Company always said to do what was best for patient. Great caring company. Good benefits and work life balance. Always supported the therapist.
Productive and relaxing
Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Englewood, COAugust 31, 2017
It's a recommendable job and the co-workers and bosses are easy to get along with. The job isn't fast pace and no one is nagging you to get things done quick.
Great place to work.
PSR (Former Employee) –  Effingham, ILAugust 31, 2017
I loved working for Heartland. Great pay, great benefits. Everyone was very nice and always willing to help. Amazing accommodations for their employees. But, there wasn't a good balance between work and home. Shift bids were rare getting weekends off was difficult at times. Turnover rate was high and it is hard to advance within company or in department.
Pros
Benefits, pay
Cons
Hours
It was fast paced
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 29, 2017
Working as a housekeeper, was fast paced and had lots to do in a short time. I was given the chance to come in early because of my obligations and responsibilities.
Cons
for the job that was done and the infections, and the disgusting things we had to clean and do, the pay was, how can I put this, we were robbed.
Tough Place for Payroll
Territory Manger (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 21, 2017
Product is usually more expensive than ADP and Paychex. Being commission only is really tough in the payroll industry as well. There are no established relationships for referrals.
Not the best place to work
Nursing Aide (Former Employee) –  Bellefontaine, OHAugust 10, 2017
You are so understaffed you are lucky to even get a break or anyone to help you if you need it. A lot of the aids wont do their work so you are more than likely going to get stuck doing their work as well.
Ok place to work
Indiana - Door Hanger (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INAugust 9, 2017
Ok place to work. Great people . to be around. If you like fast place job good place for you. If you are lazy and tardy to not work here. I would recommend this place to work.
It's a very faced paced work place.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INJuly 28, 2017
This job is best for those that have worked on fifth wheel trailers before. The sooner your group gets done the sooner you go home. This is when you get top pay so if you get done with your job it's best to help the people in your group to finish. If you don't like people to finish their job then this is not for you. Bonus is a group effort, you can't make top pay on your own.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
A young man's job. High turn over.
Dont do it
Georgian East Rehab Aide (Former Employee) –  Grosse Pointe, MIJuly 27, 2017
I was laid off so many times it was not funny. Every time I was let go they had to pay me for vacation time that had acured. So basically I wouldn't have paid vacation for a year because they paid it out because of laid off.
Benefits
Cons
no stability
No ac
STNA (Current Employee) –  Miamisburg, OHJuly 25, 2017
There is no air conditions in this facility. And, the management is horrible. And the administrator never listens to nobody about anything and, will not fix anything.
Associate Director & Administrator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 18, 2017
Great place to work. Awesome environment. Great benefits and strong sense of community. Hardowrking co-workers and overall incredible opportunity for growth and advancement.
Best employer ever!!
Iowa Family Planning Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJuly 11, 2017
Planned Parenthood of the Heartland is a great employer. They offer an outstanding benefit package. In addition, they have an inclusive business environment where all employees are welcomed and their differences are seen as an asset to the organization.
Understands when you need to take off a day
LPN (Current Employee) –  Benton, ARJuly 10, 2017
Great work ethic! Has a good system to work by.the place is nice and clean. Friendly environment. Staff is understanding to residents and family members.
ok
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJuly 3, 2017
What at least enjoyed about this job will see my patients come in pain.

The most enjoyable part of this job was helping our patients complete their treatment and then leaving the office with a smile.

Management is poor.

This job has taught me a lot in the dental field, it has made me very confident to be a dental assistant
management
Nurse Aide (Current Employee) –  Beavercreek, OHJune 27, 2017
They have a poor management team and its a lot of special treatments for the favorite employees and they don't treat workers fairly and the pay is very low
Pros
bad cpmmunication with management
Cons
they work with you on your schedule when you need help or have issues outside of work going on
very pruductive
CNA (Former Employee) –  Galesburg, ILJune 20, 2017
Staff friendly, patients friendly, Help is always around the corner for patients. There was no down time. Equipment was always in good condition. Every staff member
Heartland
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILJune 20, 2017
Very unorganized needs all new staff. It use to be a great place to work then I don't know what happened they need to get the old heartland back .....