Heartland

Heartland United States Employee Reviews

A Strong Leader, Sales Driven- Guest Centric First
Sr District manager (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: very dedacted to the brand
Cons: starit forward
In one day 15 Hours per day seven days a week. Start at 4:00 am
Emails< Comunication < PNL Review Daily looking for opertuinty Etc.Reveiw schudulles, Traffic Trends Forcast, Sales loss opertunity
and why, Bussiness Conversations wher we are at and Trends, Fix morals issuies daily Etc To much to list
Treatment Plans
Business Assistant (Current Employee), TexasDecember 28, 2014
This company has lots of advancements to move up. There many different offices for re-location, which makes flexibility great. Typical day at work encompasses leading the team towards goal and helping patients with achieving treatment. Scheduling appointments and findings solutions for patients to receive work. Co-workers were great team members! Hardest part of the job is if the office is not profitable you may spend a lot of time on the phone calling patients to come in and get dental work. Most enjoyable is helping the patients get the dental work they need.
IT WAS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK AT.
Truck Driver (Former Employee), South Hutchinson, KSDecember 4, 2014
I WAS A LEAD MAN. I RAN ALOT OF MACHINES. THEN I GOT LAYED OFF BEFORE THEYCALLED ME BACK.
Friendly enrivonment.
Executive Assistant (PT) (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 25, 2014
Flexible management, self-led projects on daily-basis. Opportunities for advancement in finance-insurance fields.
The most enjoyable experience with Heartland
Regional Services Consultant (Former Employee), Toledo, OHNovember 10, 2014
Pros: statistical monitoring systems
Cons: technologically behind in the industry
Given the dynamic and aggressive business of home health care and Hospice, the organization provided elaborate reports and statistical data to monitor the agency's performance. Thus, allowing for quick reaction to align the organization in alignment with Key Performance Indicators.

Overall, the organization was immature as it applies to electronic record and processes (the manual processes delayed progress and efficiency).
Overall not a bad experience
CNA (Current Employee), Grand rapids, MINovember 10, 2014
Pros: good place to work, pay was average
Cons: not enough staff, not always garanteed hours
A good place to work, until census drops then you are sent home early, and there is not enough help. Management is great, real team players that do their best to help in whatever way they can.
Great team work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Battle Creek, MIOctober 26, 2014
I am a very compassionate, empathetic, goal-oriented, caring person. I enjoy working with the elderly because every day I can make a difference. A typical day at work includes daily bathing or showering residents, feeding residents, passing trays, daily transfers specified by physical therapy and charting of ADLs, hourly checks, and patient sitting as needed My co-workers were awesome, very team good teamorientated enviornment, and mangement was awesome.
GREAT STARTING SALES JOB
Sales Account Manager (Current Employee), Lees Summit, MOOctober 9, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: pay
Lots of "warm" calling. You meet a lot of great customers. Great place to start a sales career. Family owned and a lot of the family works there as well. Management changes a lot so it is hard to say much about it. At times it is good and at times it is bad. Hardest part of the job is dealing with draining margins in the industry. Most enjoyable is the industry itself is laid back and friendly for the most part. Hours are nice and only work a weekend once or twice a year.
Turnover is an issue. Some of the coworkers are not "team" oriented and it causes stress in the sales center.
All about patient care!
Dental Hygienist (Former Employee), McKinney, TXSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: paid vacation, insurance, retirement
Cons: raises
I learned an amazing amount new dental skills, as well as systems, organization, and people skills.
I floated from a few different offices in the beginning and was amazed how all offices work under the Heartland System..This made floating a breeze!
Management is always either a phone call away or in the office to help.
My co-workers were my family, we work hard and play hard.
At first..the hardest part of the job was change and a new way to look at dentistry, after you get thru that..it's amazing!
The best part of my job..was my patients, and helping them have beautiful smiles!
Great
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee), Livonia, MISeptember 3, 2014
Good work environ meant and great administrator. It is a great place for elders to come and live and fell like they are at home. the work was hard for me day to day but i completed each assignment daily. and made sure my employees did as well.
productive & fun
Packer/Picker (Former Employee), Fishers, INAugust 25, 2014
good place to work, coworkers are nice and friendly. decent pay rate.
MARINEA LIFE
Line Haul Driver (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 19, 2014
WORKING A BUD'S PLACE WAS VERY ENJOYABLE FOR ME.
THE PEOPLE THERE WERE ALL GREAT AND YOU MEET ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE THERE. TO BAD THAT BUD'S PLACE CLOSED.
Great company with a proven track record.
Account Liaison (Former Employee), Somerset, PAJuly 16, 2014
Providing information on hospice benefits to families was the most rewarding part of the job. Knowing that their loved ones had a better quality of life during their end of life experience was wonderful. My day consisted of educating and probing potential accounts to identify patients who would benefit from hospice services. My co-workers were wonderful. They were very passionate about their work and it showed from reviews from families.
Very talented and caring staff
Graduate Clinician (Former Employee), Mentor, OHJune 26, 2014
This is a very nice adult rehab facility. The nursing and therapist staff are all friendly and approachable which creates a comfortable and pleasant work environment. The nurses are very proactive with their patients. This is a clean place with lots of fun activities for patients. There is a nice hair salon on site and they frequently have manicurists come to do nails. This is a great place for a loved one, you don't have to worry if they are getting the care they need!
I HATED IT!!!!!!!!!!!
Deployment Engineer (Former Employee), Leawood, KSMay 28, 2014
Pros: not working there any more
Cons: the cheapest company in the work
THE ABSOLUTE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER WORKED. EVER!!!
THIS IS THE FIRST AND ONLY PLACE I HAVE WORKING AT THAT DID NOT HAVE DIRECT DEPOSIT AND THE MAKE THEIR EMPLOYEES CLEAN THE BUILDING.
Great Church with incredible staff
SENIOR PASTOR (Former Employee), Knox, INMay 23, 2014
Pros: they are like family
Cons: unable to pay due to low budgets
I worked as a staff member for 12 years. I was unable to continue because of low wages. The Pastors are incredible people and great to work for. Still connected and great friends with them.
Great experience
DCD/ Nurse manager (Former Employee), Plymouth, MIMay 20, 2014
Pros: work only 3 days per week
Cons: long shifts
12 hour shifts, some over time if wanted, learned more about tracheotomy care and wound care
Slow and steady workplace
Food Server (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches, and got to know residents personally.
Cons: short hours
Served meals to senior citizen residents of Armour Square Gardens Apartments, handled cash, and recorded inventory daily.
One of the first companys were product became the center of attention versus name.
President and Partner (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 4, 2014
Pros: leaders and respected by every specialty store and department store as a leader.
Cons: no financial support and added expertese to take it to the next level
Heartland was a small company specialty brands that influenced the larger department store brands to follow and knock off as a leader in the industry in product and direction. Just never had financial support to take it to the next level.

It paved the way for mens companys to get into silk as a fabric and companys like Tommy Bahama and others to watch closely for inspiration.
no mandation
CNA (Former Employee), South Point, OHApril 8, 2014
it is not a bad place to work you work fast on dayshift management covers own butt the hardest part is shower aid I mast enjoyed my residents

1 2 3