Guest Relations Coordinator/Cook (Contract to Hire)
Our primary goal is to create a caring, nurturing environment for our guests where we exemplify Christ-like character and humility.
The Ranch or Retreat Centers Guest Relations Coordinator position requirements are as follows:
Shifts begin at 9 am to relieve the prior Guest Relations Coordinator.
1) The Guest Relations Coordinator is responsible to make sure there are enough groceries for their work days and for the first day of the next Guest Relations Coordinator coming in.
2) The cooking meals
3) The Guest Relations Coordinator is responsible for Specific room-cleaning.
4) During any free time deep cleaning, laundry, etc. should be completed.
5) When the ranch phone rings, it is the Guest Relations Coordinator’ responsibility to answer the call.
6) The Guest Relations Coordinator is sometimes required to drive their personal vehicle (gas money will be reimbursed) or you may drive a ranch vehicle, to pick up new guest from airport.
7) The Guest Relations Coordinator/Cook is expected to sleep at the Ranch unless told otherwise due to vacancy.
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Cook and package batches of food, and kept warm until consumed.
- Cook the exact number of items needed for the meal served from the preplanned menu.
- MUST maintain government sanitation, health, and safety standards in all work areas.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Operate cooking equipment such as stoves ovens and or griddles.
- Prepare and serve beverages such as coffee and other beverages.
- Prepare specialty foods, following specific methods that usually require short preparation time.
- Must insure that food is properly labeled, DATES and stored according to government sanitation and contamination standards in all refrigerators.
- Read prepared weekly menu or receive verbal instructions as to food required by Life Coach, and prepare and cook food according to instructions.
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
- Order and or get food from local grocers.
- Clean your work area and the dishes from guest (usually max if 15 persons).
- Schedule activities and equipment use with Life coach, using information about daily menus to help coordinate cooking times.
- Serve food family style to the counters, or tables.
- Remove trash from area after each day
Thank you for your willing hearts and hands as we serve the Lord and His people together as a unified team!
Indeed - 8 months ago