REPORTS TO: HR Director
1. Serve the customer, and exceed their expectations, as they are our first priority.
2. Coordinate with Division offices and Corporate to meet current and future staffing requirements to anticipate/schedule hiring activities.
3. Coordinate and attend Job Fairs when needed.
4. Coordinate New Hire Classes when requested.
5. Perform recruiting activities, i.e., ad placement, application screening, interview/select candidates and coordinate training.
6. Implement reference checks and all pre-employment drivers and criminal background checks.
7. Coordinate with HR and Divisions to keep them informed of hiring activities.
8. Perform other duties as deemed necessary by the Human Resource Director.
EDUCATION: 4 year Bachelor degree in Business required.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of five (5) years experience in recruiting required.
Previous experience in the utilities industry preferred.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS: Position is not required for any supervision of other staff members.
CONTACTS: Internal - Corporate, division and field office staff.
External – Clients, newspapers, Internet
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS/SKILLS: Must possess excellent communication, problem solving, and presentation skills. Must be PC literate in word processing, excel, and data base applications. Must be able to handle multiple priorities and assignments. Must be able to travel extensively.
Interested Candidates please forward a resume by fax or mail:
Heath Consultants Inc
Attn: HR Director
9030 Monroe Road
Houston, TX 77061