Heather's Tummy Care is a rapidly growing certified organic manufacturing company with a focus on digestive health. We sell our products nationwide and internationally, wholesale and online. Carried by large chain drugstores and health food stores alike, our products are made in Pioneer Square in a dynamic and unique office/warehouse environment focused on company and personal growth. We have a small, specialized, tight knit, and terrific staff.
We have a very special opportunity to bring on a new Junior Account Representative. The Junior Account Representative must possess the following qualities:
- An enthusiastic and energetic attitude with a great sense of humor
- Goal-driven and motivated by achievement as well as rewards
- Integrity, honesty, compassion and creativity
- The desire to learn and view obstacles as opportunities to grow
- Know how to actively listen and engage someone in conversation
This position is NOT a call center or hard-sell environment, but cold-calling health food store leads that we provide is required and will be a significant part of the job for at least the first six months, along with other duties. You must be comfortable making outgoing calls every day and in-person visits when necessary.
- College degree with a desire to begin a successful sales career, or take the next step in advancing your career in sales.
- Flawless written and oral communication skills.
- Superb computer experience, speed and comfort, including databases.
- An instinct for customer service and sales.
This position reports to the Sales Manager. A professional attitude is a must, as this position will also have daily interaction with the company owners.
- Manage current accounts, including order fulfillment
- Proactively expand product line in current stores
- Manage all new store leads provided and proactively open new accounts
- Manage special events, product demos, store training, etc.
- Work with Shipping/Packing/Production Clerks
- Work with IT director and webmaster as needed
Must be a non-smoker and health conscious. Dietary and digestive health familiarity strongly preferred.
Travel will be required.
- DOE, plus rapid advancement potential as you meet sales goals.
- Base salary plus commission.
- Medical Benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation/sick time.
- 100% paid public transportation.
Professional environment that is comfortable, creative, and friendly, with a small office dog.
Drug, background, and writing tests are required. Please send letter, resume, and references to Victoria with "Junior Account Representative" in email subject line.
Location: Pioneer Square
Compensation: Dependent on Experience; Base plus commission.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers