Salary : $13.00+ hourly
Duration : Full Time Regular
Shift : First Shift (Day) Monday through Friday 8AM -4:30PM w/ 1/2 hr unpaid lunch
Hours per week: 40
Start Date : 2/10/2014
Performs administrative duties for aftermarket sales team. Provides customer service regarding products and services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receiving RFQ requests obtained via telephone, email and customer managed websites.
Obtaining current pricing and leadtime for components.
Updating ERP system.
Complete proposals and submit to customer.
Monitoring Vendoc schedule.
Create component files as required.
Obtain compliance data.
Complete spare parts list and submit to customer.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Associates Degree (Not required, but preferred)
- One year experience in the field or related area (Not required / Plus Point)
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field
- Maintain a customer-focused perspective in all activities initiated to ensure that customer needs are successfully met.
- Develop professional and process expertise to provide improved assistance to internal and external customers.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Basic reading and comprehension skills.
- Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Basic math including, but not limited to, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions and decimals.
- Familiar with general office practices and procedures
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook; as well as Adobe Acrobat and Windows.
- Able to maintain effective working relationships with staff and those encountered in the course of work.
- Able to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Able to understand proper handling of all paperwork required in department, including reporting of time
- Able to manage a number of projects at one time with frequent interruptions
- Able to function and concentrate in a busy, noisy environment
Indeed - 6 months ago
Hebeler Corporation is a global supplier of Modular Process Systems for a number of energy markets including Power Generation, Oil &...