Duties and responsibilities:
- Partner with Business Unit Manager (BUM) as their primary point of contact and financial liaison with the Pittsburgh Office.
- Review Branch and Shale P and L’s, monitor and mitigate variance to budget.
- Monitor business unit metrics, provide feedback to BUM’s on same.
- Prepare quarterly forecast based on feedback provided by BUM.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget.
- Work closely with accounting staff to improve business processes between branches and Pittsburgh office.
- Work closely with BUM’s and branch support staff to understand and resolve accounting process flow issues.
- Assist with the integration of new branches and business units.
- Prepare discounted cash flows and ROI calculations to evaluate prospective capital investment.
- Develop and maintain branch reports utilizing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system report writer and ad hoc software (Excel).
- Assist branch staff with resolving ERP issues and concerns.
- May also assist with various accounting functions based on unique skill set of individual candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required.
- Minimum 5+ years’ work experience.
- Prior experience with report writers and managerial reporting is a plus.
- Prior experience with system implementations is a plus.
- Must have strong Excel skills and prior experience with ERP systems.
- 10%-15% travel as required to support the business units.
Indeed - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
HECKMANN CORPORATION (NYSE: HEK) is an environmental services company headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ. Heckmann is dedicated to the...