We have 2 Sr. and 3 Jr. Java Programmers full time opportunities with out client. you will be working on our Client's W2.
Also, the Software Engineer will:
- Perform technical oversight and assessment of application and system development projects to ensure technical integrity and compliance with design requirements
- Work closely with Program Manager and other stakeholders to develop project plans, and participates in resource planning
- Responsible for application development focusing presentation layer front end using APIs or Web Services.
- Develop, evaluate, and implement improved processes, methods and tools to continually improve software delivery effectiveness..
- Specify systems architecture, application design, systems integration methods, and data migration tools and techniques
- Coordinate with QA testing staff to ensure comprehensive test coverage, effective performance and load tests, timely resolution of issues, and other actions to assure delivery of quality software
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
Qualifications: Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
Training Requirements (licenses, programs, or certificates): N/A
- 4+ year’s hands-on object oriented programming in Java Script , AJAX, HTML and CSS using framework such as ExtJS/Sencha, jQuery, YUI or Dojo
- Experience with Mobile development and Touch interfaces using Sencha Touch 2.0
- Experience with cross-platform (PC/Mac, desktop, laptop, tablet) and cross-browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) development
- Proficiency with the DOM and asynchronous event-programming model
- Proficiency with JSON and RESTful web services
- Strong OO design skills with good coding disciples using MVC framework
- Experience with designing and developing UI for performance and capacity of web-based, multi-tenant, Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Server-side development background with Java
- Experience with PhoneGap a plus
- Experience with content management system (CMS) like Alfresco, Liferay, or Joomla a plus
- Understanding of source code management tools such as Subversion or Git, and the workflows associated with them (branching and merging)
- Understanding of Agile practices such as test driven development and continuous integration.
- Experience with NOSQL Databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, and other NoSQL databases
- Human Resources, Payroll, and/or Benefits business domain experience a plus
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message
Indeed - 8 months ago